The cries for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the human head takes about as much force to crack open as a watermelon, GZ would have easily sustained a "Traumatic Brain Injury" given the contusions on his head. So, I think it is accurate to say that whatever stuck him (TM or a mailbox which is non-existent in the complex or any other number of things attributed to have caused the injuries which are not supported by currently known facts of the investigation) could have poss Iibly killed or caused long term injury....thus "half to death."

BBM
Is that based upon proven medical research, or your expert opinion?

If you are speaking of the two small cuts to the back of GZ's head, I see nothing that would require treatment in excess of a couple of Care Bear Band-aids and a lollipop. The cuts hardly appear to be serious enough to bring one to the brink of death, and I doubt you'd find a single verified medical expert who would objectively opine otherwise.

Another thread closed due to OT posts, games of semantics and petty bickering.

You guys need to slow down and take the time to locate the topical thread which best fits the thoughts you would like to post.

See [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7945782&postcount=34"]this post by Ranch[/ame] in the Threadiquette sticky thread for instructions on how to shift threads when the discussion starts spiraling off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86