The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 43s
The samples were later examined by a botanist. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 23s
Sgt Tysoe says she was present during the autopsy conducted on Allison's body. #badenclay[/QUOTE]

This isn't going to be nice.........:(

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 34s
Tysoe: She had two rings on, a solitaire diamond. The other was a plain wedding band. #badenclay

How dare he wear a yellow tie !
First a wedding ring - that obviously meant nothing and now making a mockery of her memory wearing that tie :(

Its in very bad taste. :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kate Kyriacou
‏@KateKyriacou
Tysoe: She had two rings on, a solitaire diamond. The other was a plain wedding band. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 35s
Sgt Tysoe has finished giving evidence. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 40s
Next to give evidence is Dr Nathan Milne, the pathologist who conducted the autopsy on Allison's body. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 36s
Family members in the gallery have been warned of the nature of this next witness's testimony in case they want to leave. #badenclay

Excuse my inexperience, but why so much discussion about the bridge mud the day she was found? I seem to remember it being dry when poor Allison went missing, and only got wet closer to when she was found.I remember discussing the first rain with my son, hoping she was ok. Can anyone who passes the bridge regularly remember? Checking local weather is not very accurate around here..

Maybe it's a mustard tie? that gets me so mad. Strength to you all today.

Time for me to take a break too. Oz Jen or Dr S are you OK to keep up with the tweets?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s

Family members in the gallery have been warned of the nature of this next witness's testimony in case they want to leave. #badenclay

xxxxxx :grouphug:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 1m
Milne arrived at Kholo Creek in the afternoon of April 30. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 45s
Milne: I viewed the body from on top of the bridge. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 36s

Thoughts are with the Dickies today. My heart breaks for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Milne arrived at Kholo Creek in the afternoon of April 30. #badenclay

Milne: I viewed the body from on top of the bridge. #badenclay

Milne: It was fairly difficult to access the actual area. The tide was starting to rise... plan was to move the body as quickly as possible

Milne: I performed a preliminary examination (at the scene). #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 36s

Milne says the police tried to maintain her body position after bringing her up from the creek bank. #badenclay

Milne says the body clearly showed post mortem changes. #badenclay

Milne says there was a lot of soft tissue loss around her head and face. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Milne says the state of her body was consistent with her having been dead up to eleven days. #badenclay

Time for me to take a break too. Oz Jen or Dr S are you OK to keep up with the tweets?
Wish I could, Snails! You're doing an excellent job, thanks so much! I'm off to work now, so I can't post tweets til after 2pm today.

Excuse my inexperience, but why so much discussion about the bridge mud the day she was found? I seem to remember it being dry when poor Allison went missing, and only got wet closer to when she was found.I remember discussing the first rain with my son, hoping she was ok. Can anyone who passes the bridge regularly remember? Checking local weather is not very accurate around here..

Maybe it's a mustard tie? that gets me so mad. Strength to you all today.

Yes the creek banks would have been somewhat drier when her body was placed at Kholo on 19th April

Rain event was the following weekend 28-29th April,2012.

Her body was found 30th April.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s

Milne conducted a CT scan on Allison's body that evening. #badenclay

Milne says there were no fractures he could identify. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics