The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 47s
Ms McHugh says they would communicate by email, text and phone. #badenclay @abcnews

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 49s
McHugh: they would use work email to start but then he used email as "Bruce Overland" once Allison found out @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh says the "Bruce" account was the only one he used once Allison found out about the affair. #badenclay

It doesn't matter how many hyphenated names you have.....brings to mind that old saying..
"you can put a pig in the back of a Rolls Royce, and at the end of they day it is still going to be a pig".

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Lol

GNH is such a sleaze bag. Are his parents in court. I would love to see the looks on their faces. They must be so proud.

working back late yet he cooked dinner and looked after the girls according to OW!

Still trying to catch up but I just wanted to say Allison's favourite colour was YELLOW!

Ooops! Caught out in another lie.
(Dull colours = depression etc, you know, subliminal messaging ....)

I swear if she says blubberingly "...But I loved him" I am going to burst a foo foo valve!!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s
Ms McHugh: other staff became aware of relationship #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 54s
Ms McHugh says she knew Gerard had the account. He told her he used it to contact rival real estate agents. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s
Ms McHugh says she became good friends with Jocelyn Frost, a partner in the agency. Jocelyn confronted her about her and Gerard. #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s
Ms McHugh: I was surprised that she'd picked it up. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Ms McHugh: became good friends with agent Jocelyn Frost, confronted me about Gerard #badenclay

Ms McHugh: I was surprised that she'd picked it up. #badenclay

Ms McHugh says she became good friends with Jocelyn Frost, a partner in the agency. Jocelyn confronted her about her and Gerard. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 50s
Ms McHugh: it was very early on, I was surprised #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s
Ms McHugh says Jocelyn told one of the other partners, Phil Broom, about the affair. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 50s
Ms McHugh says Jocelyn told one of the other partners, Phil Broom, about the affair. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s
Ms McHugh: C21 Westside business partner Phil Broom became aware of affair #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s
Ms McHugh says the other partners became aware of the affair in August, 2008. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 36s

In other words it spread like wildfire!! Well .. what did you expect .. I didn't realise Geraaaaaaaard actually brought her into the business, ugh :puke:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s
Ms McHugh says after that, Allison came with Gerard to a party at her house. She saw her at other parties too. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s
Ms McHugh says the other partners became aware of the affair in August, 2008. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 51s
Toni McHugh tells #badenclay trial she had very little contact with Allison, altho Allison came to her house for a function. @7newsbrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
Ms McHugh says after that, Allison came with Gerard to a party at her house. She saw her at other parties too. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Ms McHugh: only occasionally in the same room as Allison outside work #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge