The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's WAY past my bedtime. Y'all behave and I'll see you back here tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel!

Nighters, Marly! :grouphug:

:eek:fftobed:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

Ms McHugh: I didn't want to be sitting at home waiting. Defence: It was apparent that Gerard didn't want you sitting at home waiting either.

Be careful, Ol' Tone
this is where they introduce you as a Person of Interest

BIG thanks to everyone for helping with the tweets. Special thanks to Kimster for spending the day with us :hug:

Beautiful-yellow-sunflower-on-apricot-gradient-background-heart-shaped-stickers.png

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s
Mr Byrne suggesting Gerard encouraged Ms McHugh to take jobs overseas #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Defence says Gerard encouraged her to move overseas. #badenclay

outta sight, outta mind :) jmo

Somewhere for him to escape to ?

I may be a bit cynical... . but even for Gerard, surely Toni is a way way below par in the IQ stakes??? .

I dunno

After all, Toni's the one out of the two of them who knew the word 'logistics', remember

Yup. That was intense.

So sorry for any double ups and stuff ups. I just posted tweets as soon as they came up. The forum has rules about timing of posts so sometimes I had to wait, missed some, doubled up, plus my connection went down mid tweeting. I just hope some of it was useful. Built up quite a physical and emotional sweat today. Thanks to everyone who contributed, as fellow tweeters and those in the courtroom today. Off now to pour a wine and go back and read today's events. See you all on the morrow.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s
Defence: When you broke up .. you were not in a good way emotionally? Ms McHugh: I was upset, I was distressed, but I functioned. #badenclay

Yet an earlier tweet:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1h

Ms McHugh says she "wasn't functioning" after their relationship ended. #badenclay

So which is it... functioning or not functioning :banghead:

I may be a bit cynical... . but even for Gerard, surely Toni is a way way below par in the IQ stakes??? .

I think it's a prerequisite :facepalm:

How bad was that though? How on earth do any women make it to 40 with so little smarts .. like you start a job and start sleeping with the boss and think he's going to leave his wife for you? After 4 or so years of being strung along you still think this fantasy is going to come true at some stage?

How hard is it not to sleep with married guys?

ladies.. thankyou so much for the tweets,.. it must have been excrutiating to relay this endless babbling bunch of utter ******** from Ole Tone.. I could hardly read it without snorting so how you gals did it , I don't know. * takes off hat and bows*

Yet an earlier tweet:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1h

Ms McHugh says she "wasn't functioning" after their relationship ended. #badenclay

So which is it... functioning or not functioning :banghead:

Well you know -- it's a big word for her

Yup. That was intense.

So sorry for any double ups and stuff ups. I just posted tweets as soon as they came up. The forum has rules about timing of posts so sometimes I had to wait, missed some, doubled up, plus my connection went down mid tweeting. I just hope some of it was useful. Built up quite a physical and emotional sweat today. Thanks to everyone who contributed, as fellow tweeters and those in the courtroom today. Off now to pour a wine and go back and read today's events. See you all on the morrow.

Massive thanks to you, Amee and all the others who kept us up to date with the tweets :loveyou:

I dunno

After all, Toni's the one out of the two of them who knew the word 'logistics', remember

heh.. . oh yea.. .. big word, too.. no wonder he avoided it, he didn't know what it was..

Can someone fill me in on why Gerard drew the apartment layout in Allison's diary?

Thanks to everyone who made today possible - it has been exhausting hasn't it?

But I am thrilled at the impression that TMH has left - a desperate man with his world quickly closing in. Nice. Also, once GBC realised the cops were onto him, he wanted to drop her like a lead balloon to take the heat of himself, after all if the relationship continued it would look like he had planned it that way all along.................

A lot of what she stated also refuted many of the claims made by the BCs - so nice ending to the day all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk