The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humdinger

Humdinger Active Member

I know someone who spent time in jail with her and she was described to me as a really great person who made some really bad choices all because she was so blinded by her love for the wrong man...

I see this in Toni too, except that Tania can see it all for what it was now, where as I think Toni is still in denial about it!

2. Chief of Funtime

Chief of Funtime New Member

That would have been Hawkins , laser , from memory

3. Couldbe

Couldbe New Member

...... does everyone still think that TM has Prosecutorial Immunity?
    I guess that wouldn't stop the Defence from still skewing blame towards her.
    There may be someone else that the Defence has in their sights as well ....... to take the focus off GBC!
    We are yet to find out the significance of the map of TM's apartment which she acknowledged today was in GBC's handwriting.

4. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Thanks for your updates from court also Liaden....much appreciated!

Perhaps her statement #5 involves her alibi.

5. KG1

KG1 Registered user

Here are some pics I saved long ago, when they were first released.

Attached Files:

• aa1.jpg
      aa1.jpg
      File size:
      3 KB
      Views:
    • aa2.jpg
      aa2.jpg
      File size:
      3.4 KB
      Views:
    • aa3.jpg
      aa3.jpg
      File size:
      2.7 KB
      Views:
  6. Freya1977

Freya1977 Well-Known Member

Tell me I'm not the only person who can't stand this smug little smirk she wears each day?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

7. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

Time for bedtime stories:
    Once upon a time, there was a family. They dug a hole. They dug and they dug, and they dug relentlessly, using whatever tools and weapons that they could muster, no matter how primitive, or how low down, or how disgusting or how undignified; without realizing that the very same hole might just be big enough to swallow the whole family.
    To be continued ....

8. FirstTimer

FirstTimer New Member

AGAIN, the family of Allison was forced to defend their right to sit in court and reserve seats for themselves.

Today a group of three women refused to move to make room for members of the Dickie family and friends. They were asked by family members, Allison's friends, a detective, the Bailiff and Security to move, but to no avail for 20 minutes.

The family members were incredibly stressed by this absolute despicable display of heartlessness, selfishness and downright arrogant attitudes by these three women.

When told that there was room upstairs set aside for direct feed from the trial, one of them was quoted as saying "but there is more atmosphere in here." AND "we have driven a long way to be here today."

Can you believe that this could happen in a murder trial of the victims to the family family? Absolutely disgusting.

Eventually when they were moved by security, they sat behind the BCs and Elaine was seen to turn around and pat one of the women on the knee, as if to say well done.

Then to top it all off they made a formal complaint to security in the lunch break.

I am gobsmacked. And I better stop writing otherwise every other word I write from here on in will be mod snipped.

Cheers.

9. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

you are not alone in that conclusion.. I believe they pillow talked about it.. not that they had much pillow action if you believe either of them, but it seems to me that Alison was their main subject of communion.. no matter that Toni says they rarely spoke about her , that's garbage.. she was on both their minds, and she occupied a position of challenge to them both, in their own ways... inevitably.. phrases like.. gone. just gone.. or. moved on from, .. or leaving.. all euphemisms for the killing of Alison..

10. Radster

Radster New Member

I think you're right, Trooper. I think against his lawyer's advice he will want to get up there and do the Gerard thing - the consummate public speaker, earnest salesman, grieving soul. It's what he does, and he does it well.

11. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Warming up the car.

12. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

13. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

How disappointing! :( But BC supporters, what's their game?!!

14. KG1

KG1 Registered user

42 pages in 1 day and the day is not yet over.

15. Amee

Amee Active Member

Viewing This Thread: 215 :wave:

16. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

That is absolutely deplorable!!

I'd be lodging a formal complaint especially if security was involved.

Telephone (07) 3247 4313 or Facsimile (07) 3247 5316

Email:courtinfo@justice.qld.gov.au

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/contact-us/courthouses

17. Makara

Makara Former Member

Absolutely disgusting! I'm not a violent person but if I'd been there I would have reefed them by the hair and kicked the a***S into next week! :banghead:

18. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

19. Brightbird

Brightbird Active Member

I'm still rolling my eyes at the way NBC inferred Allison's state of mind from the colour of her clothes. He had all weekend to come up with "manifestations" of her depression and that was it?

Oddly enough, when I was doing my student psychology placement my supervisor suggested I wear more colourful clothes around depressed clients. But I've never ever heard of inferring someone's state of mind from the colour of their clothes. The condition of their clothes - yes. The appropriateness of their clothes - yes. But never the colour.

20. Neuromancer

Neuromancer New Member

I actually don't think she knows - well, any more than the rest of us do.

I don't think GBC would have told her, because he doesn't trust her not to (a) hold it over him, and/or (b) fly off the handle and "tell all" next time she doesn't get her way. Even he is smart enough to know that would be dangerous. And anyway, what would he have to gain by telling her?

And from what's been disclosed of their exchanges in the following days, his response to her questioning is vague and evasive, with the odd bit of manipulative "i know you didn't do anything, you know I didn't do anything - right?".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.