The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 44s
"Gerard was excellent at motivating people. I admired him. I admired his drive." Toni Mchugh at #badenclay trial @7newsbrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s
Ms McHugh: I enjoyed the energy. (Gerard) was excellent at motivating people. Excellent at promoting the team atmosphere. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: Gerard was excellent at motivating people, enhancing a team #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 54s
McHugh: I admired him, I admired his drive. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
Toni McHugh: "I admired him (Gerard), I admired his drive...he was an excellent teacher." #badenclay

Ms McHugh: I admired him. He was an excellent teacher #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh: I admired him. He was an excellent teacher. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s
Ms McHugh says in August, 2008, their relationship changed. She says she knew he was married. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s
Ms McHugh: we became closer as friends. Relationship changed in August 08 #badenclay

Ms McHugh said her relationship with him changed. They became closer as friends. #badenclay

Toni McHugh struggling to control emotions as she recalls the start of her affair with Gerard #badenclay

Ms McHugh says she had spoken to Allison. Allison would come into the office very rarely. They'd exchange pleasantries. #badenclay

Ms McHugh's voice wavers as she says she and Gerard #badenclay 's relationship changed. 'You knew he was married?" 'I did," she says.

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 44s
"Gerard was excellent at motivating people. I admired him. I admired his drive." Toni Mchugh at #badenclay trial @7newsbrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s
Ms McHugh: I enjoyed the energy. (Gerard) was excellent at motivating people. Excellent at promoting the team atmosphere. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: Gerard was excellent at motivating people, enhancing a team #badenclay

Past tense !

Toni McHugh: "I admired him (Gerard), I admired his drive...he was an excellent teacher." #badenclay :puke:

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 40s
McHugh: she left her partner of 17 years in 2008. They had two children. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s
Ms McHugh: I ended my relationship with my partner of 17 years in November 08 #badenclay

Ms McHugh says she ended her relationship with her partner of 17 years in November, 2008. #badenclay

Still trying to catch up but I just wanted to say Allison's favourite colour was YELLOW!

I wondered where you were Makara...didn't think you'd miss this "witness" for quids....lol.

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 54s
McHugh: I admired him, I admired his drive. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Toni McHugh: "I admired him (Gerard), I admired his drive...he was an excellent teacher." #badenclay

Ms McHugh: I admired him. He was an excellent teacher #badenclay

Ms McHugh: I admired him. He was an excellent teacher. #badenclay

sure, sure.. but he couldn't have $10, borrow $20, lose $30 and see where it got him, could he?? no

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 31s
Gerard and Ms McHugh would meet four times a week on the weeks she didn't have the children. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 38s
Ms McHugh says she would generally see Gerard in the evening when they would say they were "working back". #badenclay

Ms McHugh: would meet Gerard in evenings when they could say they needed to work back #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s
Ms McHugh says she would generally see Gerard in the evening when they would say they were "working back". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 36s
Gerard and Ms McHugh would meet four times a week on the weeks she didn't have the children. #badenclay

Geez .. so what Monday through Thursday or something? So he's pretending to 'work late' every night, meanwhile the business is going south .. great!

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 36s
Toni McHugh tells #badenclay trial they'd see each other 4 times a week. She went to his house twice when no one was there. @7newsbrisbane

Ms McHugh says she went to Gerard's house on two occasions when his wife and children weren't at home. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54s
Ms McHugh: went to his Brookfield house on two occasions #badenclay

Ms McHugh says it was unusual to see Gerard on weekends. #badenclay

Toni McHugh: "I admired him (Gerard), I admired his drive...he was an excellent teacher." #badenclay :puke:

LOL ! Amee love the :puke:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
Ms McHugh says she and Gerard would text, email and phone each other. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 45s
She says for quite a long time, they'd use the work email. Eventually Gerard used an email account in the name of Bruce Overland. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 47s
Ms McHugh says she went to Gerard's Brookfield home twice. #badenclay @abcnews

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 1m
Toni McHugh, Gerard Baden-Clay's mistress tells how their relationship begin. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 40s
She says for quite a long time, they'd use the work email. Eventually Gerard used an email account in the name of Bruce Overland. #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times
More

Ugh...this is making me feel ill....and very sad.

It is sickening! Even more so when you read Allison's diary notes...so sad!!

December 17, 2012

"I would give anything if my partner would love me and make love to me," Allison wrote on December 8, 2010.

"It hurts when my partner won't give me a proper hug.

"Sometimes at night I feel lonely and cry.

"I feel the most lonely when my partner won't sleep in the same bed."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20121217-2biqi.html#ixzz2FIUyWtZP

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 36s

Geez .. so what Monday through Thursday or something? So he's pretending to 'work late' every night, meanwhile the business is going south .. great!

Geraard is already an established liar.. he denies the affair when Alison asks him, ( gaslighting her ) and he lies about his work hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401