The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madamehdivision

madamehdivision Registered user

Well, then I must be TERRIBLY depressed today. Wearing grey maternity sweatpants (and i'm not even pregnant) and a cream top, with dark grey uggs :blushing:

No judgment - its my day off

2. Freya1977

Freya1977 Well-Known Member

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Tells officers he doesn't think there was anything that could have set her off, but raises 15 minute counselling sessions #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s

Gerard answers "never" when police ask if she has ever gone missing before. #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m

Gerard #badenclay told officers he'd cut himself shaving. Sounds calm in the recording. @NewsTalk4BC

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Audio with police and #badenclay has resumed. They ask if marks on face are scratches. He says he cut himself shaving. @9NewsBrisbane

3. Thinking

Thinking New Member

I think this is the most critical element of the case lp - excellent point. I really hope the jury sees the importance of the scratches and asks themselves the question you asked - why would GBC lie about them? If he has lied about them, there is a very significant reason for the lie - the truth would blow everything for him.

Such poetic justice that it could :please: be Allison herself who actually has him put away for this.

4. bikerchick

bikerchick Member

The thing is that if you cut yourself shaving once, it would only leave one mark, not three as displayed by GBC. Is he that stupid that we all believe he's a glutton for punishment?

5. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Police: When she vents, does she scream at you? Gerard: Oh, god no. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

6. Freya1977

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s

Police: When she vents, does she scream at you? Gerard: Oh, god no. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s

They did one of the counselling sessions. Officer asks if Allison screams when she vents, he says no #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Gerard says the counsellor had told them to set aside 15 minutes for Allison to vent every second night. #badenclay

7. Amee

Amee Active Member

Gerard: I needed to be available to do the school run this morning. #badenclay :facepalm:

8. bikerchick

bikerchick Member

Don't know if I should be "thanking" you for that post Mrs G! :banghead:

9. FigTree

FigTree Well-Known Member

... and chest hair....
    :facepalm:

:seeya:

10. drsleuth

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 44s

Police: When someone goes missing, we have to make sure everything is kosher. They say there "doesn't seem to be a reason". #badenclay

Gerard says Allison had been looking forward to going to the conference that day. "We discussed that last night." #badenclay

11. Freya1977

Dr Sleuth & Mrs G, I'm happy to do all tweets - we seem to be double posting tweets - should we take shifts?

12. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

Gerard says Allison had been looking forward to going to the conference that day. "We discussed that last night." #badenclay

I bet ..

13. Freya1977

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m

Asked how he would describe relationship, #badenclay said "It's been very good. We've had some challenges recently" @NewsTalk4BC

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Officer tells him there doesn't seem to be a reason for Allison to go missing #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

#badenclay responds that he cut himself shaving in a hurry when police ask if he was scratched. @abcnews

Police: When someone goes missing, we have to make sure everything is kosher. They say there "doesn't seem to be a reason". #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Police to #badenclay: How would you describe your relationship? It's good, we've had some challenges. @9NewsBrisbane
    Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

He explains damage to his Prado was done before Allison went missing, nominates a witness to it #badenclay

14. Forthegirls

Forthegirls New Member

Charming!

15. drsleuth

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

Gerard tells them it's out of character, although there had been occasions when she'd been angry at him and not responded to messages.

16. Freya1977

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 29s

Police: There doesn't seem to be a reason why she has done this this morning. #badenclay: yes and that's why I'm concerned. @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Tells the officers they had apps on their phones to see where each other are. He tried it, didn't work #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 52s

#badenclay in recorded police interview. It's out of character for her (Allison not coming home from walk.) @9NewsBrisbane

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

Police: Is there anything that happened last night that may have set her off? #badenclay: I don't think so. @abcnews

The Courier-Mail ‏@couriermail 1m

MT @TheMurrayD Day6 of the #badenclay trial about to start,updates via @couriermail. Follow live coverage at http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Gerard says that's what concerns him, although there are occasions when she's pissed off with him #badenclay

17. drsleuth

Ok, you can do them, just yell out when you want a break?

18. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'm on phone to RMS .. may have to go out .. just posting ones I found funny :)

19. Minerva

Minerva New Member

Huh. This reminds me of Phil Broom's statement. He said GBC was very good at deflecting questions and he saw GBC do that in his one TV interview. I went back and watched the interview and picked it up. GBC answered the scratch question in exactly the same way.

20. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

Police leading up to, there was a fight, evident by the gouges in his face, they knew. jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.