The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laserdisc10

laserdisc10 Active Member

Ok, I posted Constable Ash's statement which states Olivia Walton's claim to police that morning that Gerard had told the girls shortly after 6 am that mummy had fallen down a hole and would not be back

and I posted the url for that PDF Qld Police Witness Statement -- which just happened to be on another site

<modsnip>

So maybe someone here can post that same document here if Websleuths have it please?

Does Websleuths have it?

Because AT NO TIME did either Constable Ash or I claim Olivia Walton claimed to have been at the house prior to 6 am

However -- when asked what the girls were told that morning by Constable Ash, the Qld Police Witness Statement states very clearly and without equivocation that Olivia Walton replied by stating to Ash that 'shortly after 6 am Gerard told the girls mummy had gone for a walk and had probably fallen down a hole and would not be back

That's contained in the PDF. Anyone can read it. It doesn't belong to any online site. It's a Qld Police statement. And there is no doubt at all that is the reply given to police by Olivia Walton

2. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

3. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Yeah they get lots of missing persons calls, most of them come back safe so the police know what a report usually sounds like. If there's anything different about it, they tend to investigate it pretty quickly. I think if there was a conviction for DV against Allison they could probably include it but anything else may not be recorded.

4. DunnoZo

DunnoZo New Member

her mom lives in Karana DownsÂ…

5. laserdisc10

Thanks Marly

Yes. Constable Keiron Ash's statement containing the reply given by Olivia Walton, i.e., ' Gerard told the girls shortly after 6 am that Mummy had gone for a walk and had probably fallen down a hole and would not be back'

is here on Websleuths at the link provided above by Marlywings

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202113"]Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

just scroll down to find it under 'Keiron Ash'

6. Mrs Draper

Mrs Draper New Member

First post! Hi everyone- you guys are all amazing. I've been following from the beginning...but too shy to post :)

This ^^ is my first thought to OWs comments to the police officer.

My hubby is freaking out at the trial so far. He is sure he is going to get off for lack of evidence- what do you guys think? is it all too circumstantial so far?

7. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

Irrespective of the number of tablets in a packet, it is slightly wrong to suggest that tablets were "consumed" as opposed to tablets were "missing" or not there.
    No disrespect meant to Const Ash (my personal hero); but who would imagine, at this point in time, the amount of deceit, lies, manipulations of facts or general skullduggery that was occurring, or about to occur in relation to missing Brookfield lady, Allison Baden Clay.

8. emirates1957

emirates1957 Well-Known Member

My daughter is a hairdresser, and fully concur.

9. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

The plant matter in her hair seems to suggest at some point after leaving the hairdresser, she was on the ground outside her home.

10. laserdisc10

Quote Markara:

Dunno

He wasn't far off, if he made that remark as his sister told police he did

Only needed to change it to: ' Mummy's gone for a walk and fallen into the mud and won't be back' and ......

Would OBW dare to dice with fate by attributing something pretty nasty to Gerard as contained within her reported statement? She would have been aware Constable Ash was noting down what she said. I would have expected OBW to try to cover for her brother and claim he'd told the girls something along the lines of: ' Mummy's just a little bit late but that's ok'

11. Tangled_Web

Tangled_Web Active Member

12. Mumma Bear

Mumma Bear New Member

How about this:

They wait until the children are asleep to have their 15 minutes. Later on, while washing those lunch boxes, GBC casually says, 'Hey princess, how about you just let Kate go to the conference by herself tmrw, we're pretty busy vacuuming and changing lightbulbs and could do with a hand.' Allison refuses - having just spent the morning discussing future plans for the business and asks why he thinks it's not important that she attend and network with everyone. He gets flustered and she twigs that it's something else. She asks if Toni will be there - and we know how bad he is at lying. Whether he says yes or no, Allison asks why does it matter anyway, "isn't she just 'someone you used to know'?"

When she realises it does matter to him, she figures they're back on again, otherwise, what's the big deal?!

She presses him on this and he denies it. She is sick of his lies and that gut feeling about him she's had for years that has been manifesting as depression and anxiety. She needs to know the truth and he knows this is the last straw for her. She heads outside to get in the car and ask Toni (ties in with the arguing and car sounds heard around this time). He jumps in front of the car (the scream), they talk in the car for a while, he smooths things over - "Princess, I'm sorry, of course you should go to the conference. It's OK, I'll cope with all that vacuuming tomorrow". They go to bed, he waits until she's asleep and smothers her with a pillow :(

13. Venus13

Venus13 New Member

Thank you Laserdisc10 that time of dropping the children off at school is very early especially the youngest one?

14. Forthegirls

Forthegirls New Member

Thanks one and all for your great posts etc today. Some really make me laugh, which is a welcome relief given the nature of what we are all going through. Keep on keeping on, Peeps, and lets get justice for Allison xx

15. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

GO THE BLACKS!

I'm feeling depressed
    :floorlaugh:

16. Cattail

Cattail New Member

I think whatever happened had to have been outside the house - it wasn't inside as there was no trace of blood, and if he had known how to clean the house that well he would have had a go at least at the car.

It can't have been away from the house due to the plant matter in Allison's hair.

Maybe an argument started and she took it outside to try and not disturb the girls.

She may have lunged at him first scratching his face when she realised he was still seeing TM. It could have been as simple as he then struck out in anger and she hit her head on something when she fell.

He panicked in trying to hide it - therefore leaving the blood in the car.

17. Consider

Consider New Member

Perhaps OW really had no clue what GBC and NBC had been doing that night.

Not being 'in on it' would make her frustrations far more heightened than Mr Cool as a Cucumber and senior... Her innocence an excellent foil... Natural, human response to running about and helping out but 'in the dark'.

Less patient with police and less inclined to 'please'/manipulate police.

IMO - (& my position re OW is mercurial :scared:) her comment to police MIGHT plausibly be the only genuine bit of impatient frustration displayed when faced with NOT knowing where ABC was.

18. STELLA85

STELLA85 New Member

snap out of it

19. whatif?

whatif? Member

20. Neuromancer

Neuromancer New Member

Oops - erm yes well somewhere around there... :blushing:

(I'll see myself out)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.