The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikerchick

bikerchick Member

Westie, the position of the camera seems to change every few days or every week. Last week it was facing the bus stop near Coles, this week it is facing up towards Kenmore State School. I keep looking at it as I'm driving to work and home.

2. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s

Prof Wells was sent photos and reports from various doctors #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4s

Prof Wells says he was sent a number of photographs and reports from doctors on Gerard's injuries. #badenclay

3. toe

toe New Member

He's endeavouring to build his status with the interviewer by telling her how important he is.

4. Smegal

Smegal Member

Too much information yet again Mr BC! Cracked me up how he says at 21 seconds 'we own a real estate agency' and the cop says 'mmmmmm?' in a tone that implies 'your point?' :floorlaugh:

EDIT: oops, snap Oddsocks, didn't read your post!

5. drsleuth

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s

The court is again being shown photographs of the injuries on Gerard's face. #badenclay

Prof Wells has described them as "linear abrasions". #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday7

6. Freya1977

Freya1977 Well-Known Member

Didn't we leave off yesterday with the jury half way through listening to a recording? Or was it evidence about the blood/car? I feel like we were supposed to pick up where they left off but instead it went on to more witnesses....am I getting confused?

7. drsleuth

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 31s

Prof Wells describes the most pronounced injuries on Gerard's face as irregular, interrupted, broad, close to parallel #badenclay

8. Amee

Amee Active Member

Wow Unfolding that is confusing. Allison texted Kerry about dropping the ballgowns off after the conference.
    I remember one of the girls saying along the lines of. Mum opened the door to greet us when we got home.
    Im confused now as well :banghead:

The girl said she had dinner at her grandmother’s the night before and was picked up by her father. She said her mother opened the door when they arrived back home.

“I did some homework and she helped me. Then we went to bed,” she said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...his-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226950152264

9. Forthegirls

Forthegirls New Member

I think it was the photos taken later of his skin where the beard had grown...and was then shaved off.

10. drsleuth

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

Prof Wells says the injuries are due to a form of blunt trauma where an object has come into forceful contact with skin and lifted a layer.

Prof Wells says the object would not have been smooth. It would have had some irregularity. #badenclay

Prof Wells says implements such as fingernails, or a claw from a domestic animal would fulfil the type and arrangement of injury.

The court is being shown a photograph of a disposable razor. #badenclay

Prof Wells says he can't reconcile that type of razor producing such an injury. #badenclay

Prof Wells: "I can't see a mechanism whereby that blade could ... cause those sorts of injuries in normal use." #badenclay

11. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Yeah that was a bit verbose. "Allison was going to a conference this morning and I had to get the girls ready and to school" would have probably sufficed?

12. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

The dinner with Ms Mollah mustn't have happened, Allison was caught up at hairdressers. She must have gone home, there just wasn't enough time, and Ms Mollah says she had dinner with Allison 3 weeks before she went missing. GBC and girls were at his parents for dinner. jmo

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/gerard-baden-clays-wife-lover-apart/2285637/

13. drsleuth

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 44s

Prof Wells says fingernails or animal claw could cause the injury. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Can't see how the razor could cause the injuries in normal use - Prof Wells #badenclay

14. drsleuth

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

Prof Wells says below the abrasions there seems to be some fine linear marks. Conceivably those could have been caused by a razor.

Prof Wells says below the abrasions there seems to be some fine linear marks. Conceivably those could have been caused by a razor.

15. Thinking

Thinking New Member

My thoughts are that someone (prosecutor? Media reporting it?) made a mistake saying she had dinner with Kerrianne that night (Thursday 19th). She exchanged texts with her, but I have never heard of them having dinner together that night in any other material about this case.

In fact, in her testimony which I saw on Monday, Kerianne said the last time she physically saw Allison was in Feb when Allison borrowed the dresses for that real estate event - she only spoke on phone or texted her after that.

Wendy Mollah (a different friend) was asked to have dinner with Allison on Friday 20th, but couldn't make it.

16. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

What a :rage: he is!

17. coolcat

coolcat Member

I have to say that @KateKyriacou is a master tweeter.... her fingers must be typing superfast. She is doing such a great job:loveyou:

18. drsleuth

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 31s

Prof Wells describes the most pronounced injuries on Gerard's face as irregular, interrupted, broad, close to parallel #badenclay

19. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

That sounds right. The Dickies saw it advertised for auction, it never went to auction though.

20. drsleuth

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 1m

Prof Wells says injuries from shaving are more likely to occur at skin protuberances, pimples, moles. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday7

Prof Wells is describing the difference between cuts (straight) and abrasions (raggedy). #badenclay

Prof Wells says it's an "unusual site" to be getting a shaving injury. #badenclay

Prof Wells says they are wide areas of abrasion. A razor will produce fine marks. #badenclay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.