The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KG1

KG1 Registered user

I think enough damning evidence has been presented in the case to convict Rolf Harris. JMO

2. Groundedgirl

Groundedgirl New Member

He may have been advised not to go........don't want the jury to see him 'outside' for some reason

3. Onlyone

Onlyone New Member

My blood runs cold when I think the verdict it might be considered without reasonable doubt. The BC's are without doubt hokey but that doesn't make them wicked. However the way they have used Allison's struggles against her, their neglect of her while living and their derision on gone are beyond belief. <modsnip>.
    Who knows what happened that night? One man knows but he doesn't know how to lie straight in bed. I believe house was super clean that morning due to the nervous energy of someone or more with a very guilty conscious. I think he thought there would be more time to deep clean, to remove or add evidence - no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

4. Consider

Consider New Member

Does anyone else think it was a huge risk for one or two people to drive Allison away from the home for such a long time and thereby leaving one or more of the girls able to wake up, become distressed at mum and dad not home when the child is entirely capable of calling 000 or grandparents herself?

5. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

:cheers:

6. Groundedgirl

Groundedgirl New Member

Googled it:

Self-incrimination is the act of exposing oneself (generally, by making a statement) "to an accusation or charge of crime; to involve oneself or another [person] in a criminal prosecution or the danger thereof."

In a sentence:

It looks very self-incriminating when a person googles 'self-incrimination' just before reporting one's spouse as missing".

7. Tishy

Tishy Liar, liar, pants on fire

BBM
    Yes, it's those, and their participation or covering up which makes them wicked. IMOO

8. westie

westie New Member

I looked through the autopsy report again and something bothered me. There is no mention of blood being on ABC's clothes anywhere. This would perhaps indicate a bleed from the head? I thought maybe the shin, but there was no blood on her pants, socks or shoes. I agree with Dr Watson about her perhaps being dressed after the fact as the lace on her left shoe came undone so easily. I'm also thinking that maybe she has been carried over the shoulder 'bag of cement style' it would help explain the plant matter only being on her upper torso/head area, the chipped tooth and the marks on GBC's chest and armpit.

9. ollijack

ollijack Active Member

You amazing beautiful strong lady.........wow.....:loveyou:

10. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Prosecution alleged 7:09am but looking at his phone records, he called someone I'm presuming to be OW's mobile at 7:09am.

11. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

Oh I do so much hope that little gem - googling self incrimination - gets woven into the fabric of evidence put before the jury...

12. louisepiglet

louisepiglet Well-Known Member

Surely enough circumstantial evidence would be convincing of guilt. The only 100% proof would be a witness. How many murders are committed with a witness. As I have said before. If GBC isn't guilty he must be the most unlucky person in the world. It is a perfect storm of circumstantial evidence. The jury must see that.

13. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

To date the suicide theory has been blown right away, though some are still trying very hard to revive it.
    To date it has been proven that Allison was not suicidal. More than that, she was RESILIENT (Very good word)
    It has also been proved that Allison was a HAPPY person. Any depression that she suffered (and it is acknowledged that was had a degree of depression at some times) was not the type of depression that would cause her to suicide. She was not Moribund. She did not suffer Clinical Depression.

To date it has been proven, (well almost proven,) that the marks on his face were caused by fingernails. Not the result of a blunt razor.
    IMO That is a pretty big thing to get around, as it also proves that the razor story is a lie.

IMO quite a fair bit has been established thus far.

14. louisepiglet

So why lie unless you have something to hide.

15. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

Didn't GBC draw a floor plan of TM's unit in Allison's diary?? Therefore he would know she had it.

It's the sketch that illustrated a painful affair.

Within the last entry of a journal belonging to slain Brookfield mother Allison Baden-Clay was a drawing penned by her husband Gerard Baden-Clay showing the layout of his mistress's apartment.

He circled the room marked "Bed 1".

According to detectives, the diagram supports the inference the couple had discussed Mr Baden-Clay's infidelity just hours before Allison's death.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20121217-2biqi.html#ixzz35923WRYt

16. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

so no one thinks rolph harris is innocent

17. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

18. louisepiglet

I think he is guilty. But he can't see that he did anything wrong.

19. Cattail

Cattail New Member

20. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

I think Rolf Harris has lost his marbles. Maybe he really doesn't remember. I'm not suggesting he didn't do it, just that he could have forgotten. His talking about how he came to use the wobble board etc on the stand and a few other things totally irrelevant to the accusations tell me he may be experiencing some kind of dementia. He doesn't seem (to me) to grasp the gravity of what he's accused of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.