The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LISTEN to Gerard Baden-Clay explain his scratches to police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...rard-Baden-Clay-explain-scratches-police.html

LISTEN to police interview day Allison went missing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...rard-Baden-Clay-explain-scratches-police.html

LISTEN to Badebn Clay admitting to his affair

These are much better to follow than the transcripts!!

Response to Police audio re scratches to GBC cheek:

(btw I'm never buying any product made by Vicks again... that Ad...)

1) The marks to your neck look like scratches says the officer, then Mr Defensive launches into lengthy diatribe (my work, my sales team, all my girls to wake.., so busy I read work emails on loo, blah,blah,blah and that insipid, unmanly voice - surely that's forced theatrics & an ill-advised attempt at appearing feminine (?) soft (?) kind (?) Its SUCH transparent fake voice: ewww!

GBC expects his massive (cough) morning routine and extraordinary schedule (yawn) to somehow explain why he razored off his cheek skin TWICE just this one particular morning (because ruddy hell ABC isn't here totally unfair of her... women returning to the/my workplace/playground argh and argh. We're supposed to have sympathy for him as a dad, boss, for his financial failings, for his caterpillar attack, for his no choice in having an affair, the list is so so so long. Hearts bleeding throughout the world... Come on Gerweird... Man up - take it in your stride like a Baden-whatever should!!

This busy dad/boss needs a much bigger violin than my local music store sells - some one ? Anyone!! He better not take the stand. He really shouldn't.

And...

2) GBC, Why "all" the girls?
There are 3 not 30, their yours, you should be used to it by now (the youngest delicious has been alive 3 years already)
GBC makES his parental reality/responsibilities sound so, well... Overwhelming to him.
Does GBC wear black? Are we still wondering where ABC's meds went?

Sorry, that audio really, really annoyed me. How do police and judges maintain composure with these types crying me me me all the time?

His wife's missing and yet GBC has seemingly called an audience to hear all about HIS sorry complaints.... and woeful excuses.

grumble grumble

M O O

Wonder where Allison was when she sent this message??

article-2658727-1ECEAB8C00000578-38_306x551.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-breaks-witness-box-murder-trial-resumes.html

Also in that image you can see the time stamp of when Kerrie-Anne replied to Allison at 9:25pm. Kerrie-Anne stated that she did not receive a reply from Allison after she sent this text.

1) The marks to your neck look like scratches says the officer, then Mr Defensive launches into lengthy diatribe (my work, my sales team, all my girls to wake.., so busy I read work emails on loo, blah,blah,blah and that insipid, unmanly voice - surely that's forced theatrics & an ill-advised attempt at appearing feminine (?) soft (?) kind (?) Its SUCH transparent fake voice: ewww!

GBC expects his massive (cough) morning routine and extraordinary schedule (yawn) to somehow explain why he razored off his cheek skin TWICE just this one particular morning (because ruddy hell ABC isn't here totally unfair of her... women returning to the/my workplace/playground argh and argh. We're supposed to have sympathy for him as a dad, boss, for his financial failings, for his caterpillar attack, for his no choice in having an affair, the list is so so so long. Hearts bleeding throughout the world... Come on Gerweird... Man up - take it in your stride like a Baden-whatever should!!

This busy dad/boss needs a much bigger violin than my local music store sells - some one ? Anyone!! He better not take the stand. He really shouldn't.

And...

2) GBC, Why "all" the girls?
There are 3 not 30, their yours, you should be used to it by now (the youngest delicious has been alive 3 years already)
GBC makES his parental reality/responsibilities sound so, well... Overwhelming to him.
Does GBC wear black? Are we still wondering where ABC's meds went?

Sorry, that audio really, really annoyed me. How do police and judges maintain composure with these types crying me me me all the time?

His wife's missing and yet GBC has seemingly called an audience to hear all about HIS sorry complaints.... and woeful excuses.

grumble grumble

M O O

BBM : that made me laugh as I thought the same exact thing!!

They're really hammering down that path AGAIN? I really want to know how they propose she got out to the bridge? How long would it take to walk that far? And not likely after you've downed a packet of Zoloft- if the empty packets were at home.

This is way out there, but surely they wouldn't concede the interferring with a Corpse charge and say she committed suicide at home and he moved the body to Kholo creek bridge hoping it would be found and he could claim the life insurance? Nah.. they wouldn't, would they? As I said probably a bit out there to suggest that.

Legally they don't have to explain how she would have done it do they? I am no expert and could well be wrong but I thought all they had to do was present an alternate possibility to create reasonable doubt? Not prove something else happened?

Report on Kerrie Anne Walker's testimony...

16 June 2014

A friend told the court the mother-of-three was happy before she died and had arranged to meet her the day she vanished.

Kerry-Anne Walker said she last spoke with her friend in March 2012.

"She was great. In those months before she died she was fantastic," Walker said.

The witness said in 2010 that her friend had confided in her she was having marriage problems and that Gerard had said he did not love her anymore.

The pair exchanged text messages on 19 April 2012, when Walker asked her friend to return some ballgowns she had borrowed.

"Of course! Sorry you had to chase them up. I am in the city all day at the Convention Centre so can drop them off on my way home about 6pm?? Is that OK or do you need them for tomorrow night?? Alx," it read.

Walker said later that evening she replied that would be fine, but received no response.

It was her last communication with Allison.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/gerard-baden-clay-calm-cucumber

BBM :From Kerrie's Anne's testimony

Okay, now I'm confused. So the time the text was received is displayed at the bottom of the message? It that right?

I know - can't he just say 'I cut my cheek shaving because I was in a rush'....

Okay, now I'm confused. So the time the text was received is displayed at the bottom of the message? It that right?

I'm confused too & don't own anything Apple, but on my samsung galaxy the time stamp is at the bottom of the message.

It maybe different for apple, but I took the time stamps to be at the top of the messages

Ie first message sent @ 4:49pm by Kerrie

Replied by Allison @ 7:59pm

Replied by Kerrie @ 9:25

& no reply from Allison :(

I still think Allison sent the text at 9.25pm as on my phone the time stamps are underneath the msgs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just checked mine and time stamps are
above the msg. I have an iphone.

Oh.... Time of text 7.50pm 19 April 2014
Some new information for the revised timeline.
Allison was somewhere and alive at 7.50pm 19 April 2014

Glad you saw this was trying to find your timeline post, but failed !

It would also seem from the message times, that Allison was probably busy between 5 o'clock and a quarter to 8. Do we know what time she actually got to the hairdressers?

Legally they don't have to explain how she would have done it do they? I am no expert and could well be wrong but I thought all they had to do was present an alternate possibility to create reasonable doubt? Not prove something else happened?

Sure, but if their explanation is completely implausible it won't be reasonable and it won't cause doubt! If their story is that Allison, despondent because a baby born on the other side of the planet had an outie rather than an innie, scoffed a pack of Zoloft, walked 14km in the dark and did a swan dive off a bridge, then the jury will have to ask themselves if that's possible. I think he's about to have his second run in with a razor - Occam's razor.

Sounds to me that GBC was actually the one who wanted a boy (common for fathers I would imagine) more so than Allison, and her "disappointment" at having another girl was actually more about worrying that GBC would be disappointed (and that he then may be disappointed in her). Sounds like she did everything she could to please him and feared disappointing him in any way....

You have 4 options on the sex of a child

1). MALE

2). FEMALE

3 & 4) HOMOSEXUAL

IT'S POT LUCK

We love them any which way

Let's face it

Correct Marly. I only looked at the time of the first message from Kerrie-Anne. So at 7:50pm Allison was probably at home.

Someone may have already said this but on my Samsung phone all time stamps are below the messages...so maybe this last message was sent at 9:25pm? That changes things a bit if that is the case...

**I see this has already been answered above now. The last message from Allison was at 7:50pm.

Folks please be careful posting personal information on here. The whole world can see it!!

Also, sleuthing of witnesses isn't allowed thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member