The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amee

Amee Active Member

2. FirstTimer

FirstTimer New Member

Not on his own, NBC and GBC dispose of the body, OW stays and watches the kids while cleaning up. IMHO.

3. Camp Chair

Camp Chair Active Member

.... and don't feel bad if you need to level & burn that forest BatWoman. GBC himself would probably view it as generously providing trees with the opportunity to travel.

4. Mumma Bear

Mumma Bear New Member

They couldn't have been aware of it - I was amazed that the entire blog hadn't been deleted 2 years ago. Sounds like they got to read out the entire thing before defence stood up too - maybe they were curious!

5. redlightthroughpaper

redlightthroughpaper Verified Insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

Yeah, I just find it unusual that there were no traces of Kholo Creek found. Kholo Creek was pretty overgrown back then. The grass on the side where you could pull in was quite high at that time too. I just find it very odd that if there had been no cleanup obvious to the police (and I'd assume they'd have been looking for that), that after climbing around under the bridge in the middle of the night with a body, and then driving home again, that he'd have managed to do it with no traces of the place to be found. Either very lucky, very clever, or very strange. :waitasec:

6. Amee

Amee Active Member

7. Janeumayer

Janeumayer Well-Known Member

Fuller should ask the details behind Allisons text to Gerard on the 19th asking if Toni was in his car. Unless it was a joke typed by a sleuther?

8. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

This is where Gerard should have said "she did walk out, while I was sleeping, and that's why we are here today".
    :shakehead:

9. Liadan

Liadan Well-Known Member

Don't forget she wasn't found for 11 days so plenty of time for residual evidence to disappear at Kholo.

I reckon the captiva had a thorough wash down with that hose that NBC was loading into the BWANNA mobile.

10. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Yeh, yeh. Think nothing of letting the tenants burn to death.

11. Makara

Makara Former Member

Sorry, I'm way behind but what about the call from GBC to TM's office at 2:43pm on 19 April 2012? Why hasn't the defence mentioned that?? :banghead: GBC is making out that TM was the one persuing him and he didn't call her. BS!!

12. Smegal

Smegal Member

Clearly the time period surrounding his wife's disappearance was not as important as Princess Di and the Olympics. IMO.

13. Janeumayer

Janeumayer Well-Known Member

Question, can the prosecution show the MSM interview of Gerard where he fakes being troubled by Allison's disappearance?

14. laserdisc10

laserdisc10 New Member

Even stranger would be the theory that Allison trudged over hill and dale for hours -- remembering to detour and toss her phone -- only to arrive at the bridge, at which point, rather than toss herself from the middle of the bridge, she for some reason decided to lie on her back with her arms extended above, after which she would have been required to inch her way down the slope by wriggling like a snake, finally to flop into soft mud

Becomes stranger to the point of incredulousness to suggest Allison lay in the mud, uninjured, for days, of her own choosing -- finally to die of (?) --- starvation? Thirst?

15. Consider

Consider New Member

Thanks Trooper
    Stressful day
    Good ol' :floorlaugh: goes a long way!

16. BatWoman

BatWoman Member

:floorlaugh:
    I don;t know. I'm a bit of a leftie greenie dirty hippy and I like to only burn firewood that died of natural causes. But thanks to you and Marly all the same.

It might be more appealing if I had a superman like GM here to chop and stack it all.

17. Amee

Amee Active Member

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 2m

The Baden Clay trial will resume with legal argument so there is likely to be a short reporting delay #badenclay

18. BatWoman

BatWoman Member

I tend to concur.

19. BreakingNews

BreakingNews Well-Known Member

Someone suggested to me at court yesterday that a detailed time line should be shown to the jury. Would highlight lots of lies.

20. alioop

alioop Verified Attorney (AU)

Hi everyone. Have just caught up as been out all morning. Todd fuller is asking great questions, many that I had hoped he would and more. The introduction of the blog is great stuff and important as it directly contradicts his evidence that Allison wasn't capable of doing much so he was Mr Mom. The blog indicates the exact opposite. Now it doesn't prove murder but it reflects on his general credibility.
    I just hope Mr Fuller keeps up the questioning as the more he asks, I think the more GBC' s true persona is being revealed. He has already admitted to deceiving and lying for years.

I particularly love Mr Fullers questions about Allison being in control now for the first time and GBC not liking that at all. That's what I was saying yesterday on here and that alone could have been responsible for murder if he exploded. She was strong and the depressed Allison was a thing of the distant past. I think Mr Fuller is getting that point across.

Just keep going Mr Fuller please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.