The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the dresses ----------- yes !

It's been established (to my satisfaction at least) that Allison was very apologetic about not returning the dresses far sooner. I'd go so far as to suggest Allison was embarrassed about it. So to my mind, despite all the problems with which she was forced to contend, she would have had the dresses either ready in the car, or placed within the house at a location she'd be sure to see next morning. I'm curious about those dresses as well, Aliwonders. Where were they? Were they in the vehicle when police seized it? Were they elsewhere? Did the friend ever receive them?

I've asked the same before. If those dresses were in the car were they dry cleaned after Allison's death? This reason I asked is if they had traces of blood.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s
Fuller says Gerard went to see a doctor in 2010 at Allison's request. #badenclay

Wonder what he meant here with "honestly"? Sounds exasperated/annoyed to me but I'm not sure why - ?

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 2h
Fuller reads out the blog. Gerard laughs, says 'honestly', defence asks to raise a matter and jury told to leave #badenclay

I took it as GBC being sarcastic as in, Honestly, you cant be serious. :dunno:

I didn't know that. So does that mean the phones, cars etc being taken by police is also inadmissable.

Declared a crime scene around 1.30pm. Prior to that police had told the BC's not to leave or remove anything from the house.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s
We're talking about the journal now and the questions Allison asked on April 18. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s
Fuller says Gerard didn't say anything about an affair then. He agrees. #badenclay

Hmm - the blog got thrown out. Wonder why? Ali?

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 45s

Gerard is being asked about the marriage counseling #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s
Fuller asks about being happy about the birth of his nephew. Gerard says Allison went to bed as soon as they got home. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 57s

He is also being asked about Allison's journal #badenclay

ate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s
Fuller says that would have been important to tell them. Gerard: No, not necessarily. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s
Fuller says Gerard didn't tell police about the questions she asked him on April 18. He says he wasn't asked. #badenclay

These two Byrne's aren't related are they?

I don't think they are, or if they are it's not close. I am thankful that they didn't choose the other Michael Byrne as the prosecutor which wAs a possibility.Then there would have been 2 Michael Byrnes and 3 Byrnes.

I just hope Fuller read the blog before the jury prior to it being tossed

There's hope. Someone posted a few pages back that the jury heard the blog

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s
Gerard says he was upfront with police about the issues in his marriage. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Fuller: you didn't tell police about your conversation on the 18th. Gerard: no, they didn't ask #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s

Fuller: you were at pains to say there were no issues. Gerard: I was upfront with them about the issues #badenclay
Expand

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s
Fuller says Gerard told police Allison had a history of depression and was being managed by medication. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou
‏@KateKyriacou
Fuller says Gerard was asked if he and Allison were estranged. Gerard said no. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck