The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray @TheMurrayD · 8s
Fuller: what did you tell Toni when you met. Gerard: told her one affair was before we got together, other was while we were together.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s
Gerard: I wanted her to not doing anything silly I suppose. Says he was worried about her. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 4s
The Crown wants to know why Gerard felt the need to meet up with Toni after Allison went missing #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 37s
Gerard says he doesn't know if Toni had anything to do with Allison's disappearance but he presumes she had nothing to do with it #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 37s
But he agrees that he contacted Toni after Allison went missing to ask her what she had told police #badenclay

hang on I thought he WANTED TMH to dump him. wouldn't the extra affairs be a great way for her to ditch him? why go smooth things over?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4s
Fuller is asking about Gerard's phone. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s
Fuller says Gerard was only worried about himself. #badenclay

Fuller asks whether he agreed to placate Allison, the counsellor. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

Gerard: I wasn't having an affair with Carmel Ritchie and I wasn't having an affair with my wife. #badenclay

Fuller is talking about the meeting in the coffee shop with Toni. #badenclay

:confused:

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 15s
Fuller: you were concerned about yourself, Toni was still loyal to you #badenclay

He's bouncing back and forth so much that I can't keep up with all his contradictions! Taking the stand was a HUGE mistake on his part - thank goodness! :woot:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s
Fuller asks where Gerard's phone was when he picked it up on the morning of April 20. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 27s
Fuller: change of tack, let's talk about your phone, where was it when you picked it up on the 20th #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 17s
He says he was concerned about her. The Crown suggests that he was probably more concerned about himself #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 54s
He says it was because police had told Toni about his other affairs and he wanted to reassure her that there was nothing to them #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
The court is being shown a photograph of Gerard and Allison's bedroom. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s
Gerard says it was plugged into charge on his bedside table. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 3s
Photo shown of the couple's bedroom #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 34s
Gerard: it was on the charger, my bedside table #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 11s
Gerard says: You can suggest that - but it's not so #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 9s
Fuller: still then, with wife missing, you told Toni you loved her. Gerard: told her what she wanted to hear #badenclay

He told everyone what he thought they wanted to hear. It's an obvious patten of his behaviour now.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s
The photograph shows a treadmill down the right hand side of the bed. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 16s
Fuller: you made the bed that morning #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s
Fuller asks whether Gerard made the bed. He says yes. Fuller asks whether Gerard tidied. He says no. #badenclay

This prosecutor is BRILLIANT !
He's all over the shop, GBC is going to mess up big time soon enough now the pressure is being applied.
The noose is getting tighter !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member