The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s
The photograph shows a narrow gap between treadmill and bed. #badenclay

Is that Olivia I can hear gulping, she's finally hearing the truth she said would come out.

hang on I thought he WANTED TMH to dump him. wouldn't the extra affairs be a great way for her to ditch him? why go smooth things over?

Because then he would have had two women commit suicide over him!

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 39s
Jury are now looking at photographs of the marital bedroom #badenclay

This prosecutor is BRILLIANT !
He's all over the shop, GBC is going to mess up big time soon enough now the pressure is being applied.
The noose is getting tighter !

Yep. I'm having a big hero-worship moment re: Fuller at the moment

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 29s
Photo shown to court, can see Gerard's phone charger cable hanging through a handle on his bedside table #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 23s
Gerard's evidence has been that Allison had his phone that night, as usual since the affair #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s
Fuller says Gerard's phone was on treadmill side of the bed. Gerard says he didn't put it on the charger. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4 Min.

Fuller: She could have produced the email saying I am going to separate from my wife by July 1.

Is Fuller bluffing and trying to rattle him, or is there something big in Toni's 5th statement??!!!!

hang on I thought he WANTED TMH to dump him. wouldn't the extra affairs be a great way for her to ditch him? why go smooth things over?

Because he was leaving Allison for her or at least ending his marriage which did in fact happen.

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 25s
Fuller: your phone was on this side of the bed, connected to this charger. Gerard: I have no recollection of putting it on the charger.

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 12s
There has been evidence that Gerard's phone was placed on the charger by his bed shortly before 2am #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s
Fuller asked the state of the bed when Gerard woke up. He says he hadn't thought about it when first asked by police. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 6s
He was asleep through the night #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 23s
Gerard says he didn't put the phone on the charger #badenclay

Of course he says he didn't put it on the charger. It screws up his timeline. He's had two years to stick to THAT story.

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 24s
Fuller asks about the state of the bed that morning. Gerard: bed cover on Allison's side was folded down like she'd been in it #badenclay

This prosecutor is BRILLIANT !
He's all over the shop, GBC is going to mess up big time soon enough now the pressure is being applied.
The noose is getting tighter !

Yes - loving the sudden "change of tack" here. I hope he keeps bouncing backwards and forwards between phone calls, women, and events of 19/20 April - someone could come unraveled at any time.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s
Gerard says it's hard to say whether Allison's side looked like it had been slept in. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123