The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray @TheMurrayD · 25s
Fuller: did the bed look like it had been slept in. Gerard: hard to say #badenclay

Yes - loving the sudden "change of tack" here. I hope he keeps bouncing backwards and forwards between phone calls, women, and events of 19/20 April - someone could come unraveled at any time.

Singing..............I can feel it comin' in the air tonight :)

Allison would have had to squeeze between bed, walking machine, bed side table

It's coming !

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 50s
The phone charger is shown looped through a handle on the bedside table on Gerard's side of the bed #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 24s
Fuller asks about the state of the bed that morning. Gerard: bed cover on Allison's side was folded down like she'd been in it #badenclay

I thought he told his defence that the cover on Allison's side was pulled up - as though she had made her side of the bed already??

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s
The court is being shown other angles of the room, Allison's dresser, walk in robe. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 10s
Fuller: did you see her pyjamas. Gerard: I don't see them in that picture #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s
Fuller says that might have given him an indication that she'd gone walking. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 33s
Fuller asks whether Gerard saw Allison's pyjamas anywhere when he woke up. Gerard says they're not in the photo. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 27s
Fuller: change of tack, let's talk about your phone, where was it when you picked it up on the 20th #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 17s
He says he was concerned about her. The Crown suggests that he was probably more concerned about himself #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 54s
He says it was because police had told Toni about his other affairs and he wanted to reassure her that there was nothing to them #badenclay

ffs why it didn't matter anymore it was overwith toni utter BS

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 11s
Gerard: don't know where her pyjamas were. Her shoes were missing and a pair of leggings she wore #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s
Fuller: You told her mother that Allison had slept in the same bed as you? #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · now
Gerard denies that he plugged the phone into the charger #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 3s
Gerard: I got the phone from Allison to send those text messages #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 21s
Fuller: no chance you connected your phone at 1.48am. Gerard: no #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s
Fuller asks Gerard whether he was the one who connected his phone to the charger at 1.48am. He says he didn't. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 20s
Fuller: I suggest you did have the phone and you put it on the charger. Gerard: I did not #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s
Gerard says he woke up and checked his phone. Checked his emails. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 35s
Fuller: I suggest to you that you did in fact have your phone. Gerard: you can suggest away, I did not. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Gerard says he hadn't noticed any injuries. Hadn't noticed a chip on Allison's tooth. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s
Fuller says they'd only had the Captiva for eight weeks. Allison hadn't complained of injuring herself. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth