The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he had pushed the point on her pyjamas. They should be in the evidence cupboard.

And now we're onto those scratches... Yeay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s
The court is being shown a picture of the scratches. #badenclay

@KateKyriacou · 31s
Fuller: It was a significant injury to your face. Gerard: it was a couple of cuts to my face and they were visible. #badenclay

He didn't plug it in, but he DID wake up and check his phone? SERIOUSLY? He just admitted to being up in the middle of the night? Am I reading this right?

Presumably when he woke in the morning he means.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s
Fuller says they came about as a result of Allison's hand coming into contact with Gerard's face. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 14s
Fuller says the marks at the bottom were shaving cuts, bigger marks were from his wife's hand #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 36s
Fuller puts up a pictured of Gerard's face with injuries on to screen #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 12s
Shown photographs of the wounds, Gerard says they were shaving cuts #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 43s
He agrees that the injury was noticeable and that his own father asked about them #badenclay

Would be less than one in a thousand willing to buy his lies -- imo

It really makes you wonder how his family & friends could stick by him and not see straight through it all....unless they were somehow involved....:liar:

MOO.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Gerard says he is not a botanist. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s
Fuller is talking about the plants growing in the garden. The Crepe Myrtle leaves all over the ground, the Cat's Claw Creeper. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 21s
Fuller: leaves gather on your back deck. Cat's claw creeper was a problem at your house #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 29s
He again disputes that it was his wife, scratching at his face #badenclay

I know! Also, he said he was a heavy sleeper yet he woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check his emails etc on the phone??? And if he did indeed wake up wouldn't he notice Allison not sleeping in the bed???

:welcome:

:wagon:

Glad you jumped in!

I think I'm too heavily invested in this case.

I suspect like a few others at this time I feel like vomiting with the excitement ( that seems like such the wrong word to use )

We have been waiting for this day for so long. For it to happen on Alison's birthday is a miracle.

I wonder how Michael Byrne QC is feeling about how his client is holding up?

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 6s
Fuller: you told police you were on the bones of your arse. Gerard: we weren't flush with cash #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 39s
Fuller: due to the time of the year there were crepe myrtle leaves there. Gerard: I'm not a botanist #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · now
Talk has now turned from sex to money #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s
Fuller says he hadn't bought luxuries like razor blades for some time. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
Fuller says Gerard told police they were "on the bones of their arse". Gerard says he said they weren't flush with cash. #badenclay

Admits he's not a botanist and can't breast-feed

(can't think on his feet, either, chortle)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s
Fuller says Gerard chose who he wanted to work for him. Gerard agrees. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Gerard says he is not a botanist. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s
Fuller is talking about the plants growing in the garden. The Crepe Myrtle leaves all over the ground, the Cat's Claw Creeper. #badenclay

Goooooooo the Crepe Myrtles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member