The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray @TheMurrayD · 33s
Fuller: you chose who you wanted to work for you, wanted people inexperienced so you could train them #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s
Fuller says Gerard wanted to follow the Flight Centre model of setting up lots of stores. Gerard says they changed strategy. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 4s
Fuller: you brought in two partners, retired the debt you owned to Mr Cranna #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 27s
Fuller: you were going to set up franchises, that didn't really work out. Gerard: we changed our strategy #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 26s
He agrees that business had been challenging #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 55s
Gerard isn't sure that he would say they 'were on the bones of our arse' #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s
Fuller says Gerard bought in two partners. Says Gerard didn't want partners initially. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 25s
Fuller: you didn't want partners. Gerard: incorrect, always the plan #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 12s
Gerard again says there was a period when money flowed freely but it didn't last long #badenclay

Fuller is taking Gerard through the business, when it was making money, when it wasn't. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3 Min.

Fuller: I suggest to you that what happened to your face wasn't a shaving injury.

Oscar Pistorius case:

I PUT IT TO YOU ........

So, in Australian one says "I suggest to you ...", interesting.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s
Gerard: I wanted her to not doing anything silly I suppose. Says he was worried about her. #badenclay

Concerned about her doing something silly but claims that it "never entered his mind" that TM could ever do something as silly as approaching ABC at the conference!!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s
Fuller asks Gerard whether buying the Lexus was a sound fiscal decision? Gerard says it wasn't. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 29s
Gerard: we called our Lexus 'Midi', I joked it stood for midlife crisis #badenclay

Fuller asks whether the business had many assets. Gerard says aside from furniture and rent roll, nothing. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 23s
The car was leased and he had to get rid if it as they tightened their belts after the Queensland floods #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 1m
He agrees he bought a luxury Lexus which he joked could be called Middy as in MidLife Crisis #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3 Min.

Fuller: I suggest to you that what happened to your face wasn't a shaving injury.

Oscar Pistorius case:

I PUT IT TO YOU ........

So, in Australian one says "I suggest to you ...", interesting.

Here it's more like "Admit that what happened to your face wasn't a shaving injury". We are a bit more blunt. haha

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 22s
He had borrowed money from friends, he agrees. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 33s
Fuller says Gerard didn't liquidate his assets in 2011 to contribute to the business. Instead, borrowing $90K each from 3 mates. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305