The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 50s

#BadenClay: Ms Reeves says a swab she was given from the stain in the Captiva matched Allison's DNA profile. #TenNews

Kate is so far ahead of all the others with her tweets - super tweeter!!

everyone feeling a bit more confident ??? I know I am

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s

We're adjourned until 11.45am #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 37s

Ms Reeves tested fabric from towel in #badenclay bathroom. It matched Gerard. @abcnews

11:19am: Ms Reeves tested swabs of five fingernails from Mrs Baden-Clay's right hand.

The fingernails had fallen from Mrs Baden-Clay's hand due to the decomposition of her body and were found in the sleeve of her jumper.

The traces of DNA Ms Reeves found under one of the fingernails suggested there was "more than one contributor".

The court has previously heard Mr Baden-Clay had scratches on his face on the morning he reported his wife missing. He claimed to have cut himself shaving while "in a rush" that morning. Forensic experts have told the court the abrasions on Mr Baden-Clay's face were more consistent with fingernail scratches than shaving cuts.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35bsr9jNh

Morning tea........

cat-morning-tea1.png

And hot chocolate :)

346kfud.jpg

Holiday with friends in a couple of weeks? No money? Why am I not surprised?

Hmmm...so bleeding not from razor cuts and at his house? Sounds suss to me!

hahahahaha 'keep your voice down'... says Gerard..

hahahahahahha

I wish they'd put up what 'incomplete information' they DID have to see if it was compatible :)

I think they were going off autosomal DNA. A complete profile is needed to pin it to someone. The incomplete autosomal profile means there are variables to whom it could belong to. There are sequences that seemingly unrelated or super distant people share.

Hope that makes sense.

wouldnt the blood on the bathroom towel just be where gbc supposedly dabbed his "shaving cuts" that morning?

If GBC was bleeding and then drove the Captiva wouldn't his blood be on the steering wheel or gear shift? What if Allison's blood was on him & then transferred to the front.

I wish we had a crystal ball & new the out come ( GUILTY!!) & could follow the trial without all the anxiety ..........

hahahahaha 'keep your voice down'... says Gerard..

hahahahahahha

That was the least of his worries. Now every intimate detail is being broadcasted about his life. How very ashamed he must feel (or not). I feel so bad for his daughters and the Dickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288