The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 31s

Court shown photo of the Brookfield Rd house, now used an as office #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s

Court is now being shown area leading down under the bridge. McLeod says it's now steeper, having been built up with road base. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Plant material at the back of the house has since been removed, trees cut back - McLeod #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s

The jury is now being shown pics of the rear of the Baden-Clay house. McLeod says today a lot of the plants have been cut back. #badenclay

McLeod says he was present when Gerard said he'd cut himself shaving. McLeod asked Gerard for the razor. #badenclay

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 36s

#BadenClay: The officer who arrested Gerard, Cameron McLeod, is on the stand. #TenNews

45 minutes I think is a long time for a mother to take to get dressed for work, albeit a conference. When I was young thing and going on a special date or out to somewhere special, yes I could have taken 45 minutes, but not when I was going to work everyday, even though I did my hair and a full make up each day. Once I had children and was always racing to get out the door it all became a lot slicker, it had to, no time

It also seems odd that Gered knows how long Allison usually took to get ready to go out. If you asked most husbands, all most could probably say is "too long"!

After dropping the children off to school and spending time searching the streets for Allison, OW never returns to GBCs home to say "have they found anything" or "have you heard from Allison?". Noone ever says that all day? That is very telling.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 35s

McLeod says they drove Gerard to his parents' home, he went inside alone and brought the razor out wrapped in glad wrap. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s

McLeod retrieved razor from Gerard the day after he reported his wife missing #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s

McLeod says police photographed various medications in Gerard's house. Court is shown a photo of asthma puffers, antibiotics. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s

Allison's phone had never been found - McLeod #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

McLeod says Allison's phone was never found, despite being triangulated.

:(

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 33s

Towers used to triangulate Allison's phone, indicated it was within 4km #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 55s

McLeod says Allison's phone has never been found. @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s

McLeod says Allison's phone was never found, despite being triangulated. :banghead:

McLeod says her phone was triangulated to a 4km radius. #badenclay

McLeod says Allison's phone was never found, despite being triangulated. :banghead:

McLeod says her phone was triangulated to a 4km radius. #badenclay

McLeod says they searched, including one property in particular, but nothing was found. #badenclay

The court is being shown parts of Allison's journal. #badenclay

The court is told some entries relate to dates in 2010. Prosecutor Danny Boyle is flicking through the pages. #badenclay

Some pages show drawings and scribbles that appear to have been done by children. #badenclay

McLeod has been asked to read some entries from 2012. #badenclay

Journal: 18 April, 2012. Movies, drive together. How many time? What see? Dinner? Scared of being seen? Kiss/hug? Snowy? #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Prosecutor asks McLeod to open Allison's journal #badenclay

A property in Boscombe Rd was searched while looking for the phone, nothing was found #badenclay

11:53am: Senior Constable McLeod drove from the Baden-Clays' Brookfield home to the bridge over Kholo Creek where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found to measure the time and distance between the two locations.

He said the shortest route between the house and the bridge was 13 kilometres, while the longest route was 15 kilometres.

He said it took between 13 and 20 minutes, depending on the traffic conditions, to drive between the two locations.

11:50am: Court has resumed.

Detective Senior Constable Cameron McLeod has been called to the witness box.

He was the officer who arrested Mr Baden-Clay.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35c10PIic

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 35s

McLeod says they drove Gerard to his parents' home, he went inside alone and brought the razor out wrapped in glad wrap. #badenclay

Huh ?

edit: OH OK he was staying at folk's house

11:59am: Senior Constable McLeod was among the three detectives from the Criminal Investigation Branch at Indooroopilly police station, to interview Mr Baden-Clay on the morning his reported his wife missing on April 20, 2012.

The following day, Senior Constable McLeod asked Mr Baden-Clay for the razor with which he claimed to have cut himself shaving.

He said he drove Mr Baden-Clay from his parent's house at Kenmore to his Brookfield home.

"He went inside and came out and handed me the razor. It was wrapped in Glad Wrap," Senior Constable McLeod said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35c2i8esu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie