The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retweeted by Kate Kyriacou
David Murray @TheMurrayD · 3m

Public gallery absolutely silent as McLeod reads out passages from Allison's diary#badenclay

McLeod is now explaining call charge records being shown to the court. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 54s

From Allison's journal shown in #badenclay trial: "Afterwards, why so mean? Told me I smelled." @7NewsBrisbane

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m

#badenclay trial: Allison's journal "Do you regret the whole thing or just being caught?" (entry from 18/04/2012) @NewsTalk4BC

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 1m

#BadenClay: The court has been shown entries from from Allison's journal. #TenNews

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 57s

#badenclay trial: Allison's journal: "Were you prepared to live with the guilt if I hadn't found out" (18/04/2012) @NewsTalk4BC

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 35s

Entry in Allison #badenclay journal found by police says "Dirty, find the whole thing dirty." @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

McLeod says one record shows Allison called her hairdresser at 4.38pm on April 19. #badenclay

McLeod says at 5.03pm on April 19, Toni McHugh called Gerard Baden-Clay. Call lasted 415 seconds.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 51s

Journal: Did she ever say feel bad bc you're married? How many people in office knew? How did that feel? Really hurt. #badenclay

Journal: Let me believe it was all my fault and therefore I was at your mercy. Forced me to look to you, think that's where you wanted me. :mad:

Journal: Do you regret the whole thing or just being caught? Were you prepared to live with the guilt if I hadn't found out? #badenclay

Journal: Laughed, why? Afterward, why so mean. Laughed at undies. Told me I smelt. Pictures, large portrait with her. #badenclay

Journal: Dirty, felt so dirty. #badenclay

Court is told the journal was found under the bedside table. #badenclay

this is so sad

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

McLeod says at 5.15pm on April 19, Toni McHugh called Gerard in a call lasting 573 seconds. #badenclay

McLeod says on April 19 at 5.25pm, Toni McHugh called Gerard in a call lasting 796 seconds. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 53s

Going through phone records. Shows Allison called hairdresser afternoon last seen & McHugh called Gerard #badenclay twice @9NewsBrisbane

I wonder if GBC blamed Allison for a lack of a sex life, by saying that she was no longer attractive to him?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

McLeod says one record shows Allison called her hairdresser at 4.38pm on April 19. #badenclay

McLeod says at 5.03pm on April 19, Toni McHugh called Gerard Baden-Clay. Call lasted 415 seconds.

don't think we have been privy to TM's phone records - interesting

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

McLeod going through phone records of Gerard and Toni McHugh #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 47s

#badenclay trial now being shown phone records - Toni Mchugh called Gerard a number of times day Allison last seen alive. @7NewsBrisbane

What is the situation re public seating in court after a break? Do people who have been there since morning get to retain their seats or is it open slather after each break? What are the correct rooms for today? Thinking of coming in. Hope I can at least get in to the overflow room.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

McLeod says at 5.15pm on April 19, Toni McHugh called Gerard in a call lasting 573 seconds. #badenclay

McLeod says on April 19 at 5.25pm, Toni McHugh called Gerard in a call lasting 796 seconds. #badenclay

that is nearly 22 minutes - long conversation on a mobile

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Judge is asking whether there were four separate phone calls. McLeod is checking the list. It's not clear. #badenclay

McLeod says sometimes a call will drop out or it will connect to a different tower. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea