The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 26th June - Trial Day 11, Week 3

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThaiBali

ThaiBali Well-Known Member

No, he didn't tell TM he was not leaving Allison. In fact they have the email written by him to say he WAS leaving Allison..foul man

2. Amee

Amee Active Member

no coffee for me thanks Marly, for some reason Im feeing a bit :puke:

3. Trooper

Trooper On Time Out

all credit to Mr Byrne, if he is able to run this stuff out with a straight face too.. my god they earn their money, defence barristers...

4. Amee

Amee Active Member

12:37pm: Mr Byrne has gone on to explain that in 2008, during Mr Baden-Clay's affair, business was good.

The southeast Queensland real estate boom was in full swing.

Mr Baden-Clay bought a Lexus to match his business partner Phil Broome.

"Because it seemed at that point the money would never run out," Mr Byrne said.

"At the peak of the boom they [Mr Baden-Clay and Mr Broome] were each being paid about $5500 a month."

It was against that backdrop that Mr Baden-Clay decided to move his real estate office to a bigger premises at Targina.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-11-week-3-20140626-3aumz.html#ixzz35i1e0OfG

5. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

Thinking of Allison's girls, parents & family. They shouldn't have to listen to this $^%$^%$ !!!! :banghead:

6. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Oh, Toni the vixen put a spell on him . :dramaqueen:

7. Total

Total New Member

He must have been studying hard these last two years, to be able to come up with such a sickening tale of his marriage and his betrayal. An absolute and true narcissist, all about I, me and myself.

Cannot wait for the first lots of 'ums' when Danny Boyle (aka The Bulldog) will start cross examining and pointing out the first of a long list of inconsistencies. With a bit of luck, Court will adjourn soon until Monday. No rest for the prosecution this weekend.

8. drsleuth

I have no idea how Kate can tweet so fast, I'm struggling just copying & pasting her tweets. :clap:

9. Aunty

Aunty New Member

Lies all lies. I bet he cooked and cleaned and drove the kiddies to school too. Pleeeeease! This is all spewed out of a pure male narcissists mouth. Heard it all before! :floorlaugh: The family court, Filed affidavits , are filled of this rubbish. My ex has said all this crap, and also stood up in his own church, and told his lies to them all too. He is a very deceitful person. Remember , Allison had to live with this moron. RIP lovely Allison x

10. Zim

Zim Active Member

Lurve Oregon ! :seeya:

11. Stick

Stick New Member

What a lot of twaddle. The more they ramble, the more it screams "Cover Up!".

Surely Occam’s Razor should be applied by the jury in its deliberations.

Ironically, this is one razor GBC (and his defence team) really should have thought about using...

12. MaxwellSmart

MaxwellSmart New Member

This is like watching a scary movie with your hands over your eyes but peeking between the gaps in your fingers....I am getting sooooo riled up about the panic and anxiety angle - it is perfectly normal to be like this under stress and with new babies - not a character flaw. I have to leave this thread for a while because I can feel bile in my throat and verging on panic attack myself - my zoloft not strong enough today! Will be back later... :)

13. Trooper

Trooper On Time Out

a huge thankyou for the relay, Dr Sleuth... you are not too shabby at this stuff, either..

14. Oddsocks

Oddsocks Well-Known Member

I am seriously on the fence about his guilt, whereas a lot of you guys seem to love to hate him. Having affairs, while not nice, isn't a crime. Neither is having an odd personality. Neither is being part of a strange family. Or being a narcissist. I dunno, just my 2c

15. Total

Total New Member

Sure, a Lexus for him rather than a house for his wife and children...

16. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s
    Court has resumed, Michael Byrne QC back on his feet, facing the jury #badenclay

17. Freya1977

Freya1977 Well-Known Member

I just don't know how Allison stayed with him after such long-term betrayal. I guess she did it partly for the girls. I just can't even imagine being cheated on for THAT long. Finding out almost immediately is terrible enough!

18. Champagne4lulu

Champagne4lulu Active Member

I feel like supplying a list of contradictions, questions and angles to the PT. I feel sick about this.

19. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

Exactly!

20. drsleuth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.