The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 26th June - Trial Day 11, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 54s

We're in court about to make a start on day 11 of the Baden-Clay trial. @couriermail

Here we go :panic:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Every seat has been taken in the public gallery, prosecutors ready, waiting for Gerard and his legal team to arrive #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s

A packed public gallery in Baden-Clay today and a lengthy line of people turned away when all the seats were full.

Hope some websleuthers have seats :scared:

The anticipation of how the proceedings for today will start are nerve racking.

I am at work and trying to look like I am typing up important documents - but instead glued to WS and Twitter..... So not employee of the month this month :)

Be careful with what you type...& where you type it...lol.

He'll call up NBC.

"Tell 'em Dad....tell 'em BadenClays are good, superior people"

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2012 whilst praying to be healed I did ask the good Lord to allow me to be around to see GBC convicted of Allison's murder.

I'm still here and i'm confident the good chap will grant me my 2 wishes. :loveyou:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 54s

We're in court about to make a start on day 11 of the Baden-Clay trial. @couriermail

Here we go :panic:

Hold on to your hats! Let's pray that WS can hold up with all the refreshing that will be going on in here today :giggle:

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2012 whilst praying to be healed I did ask the good Lord to allow me to be around to see GBC convicted of Allison's murder.

I'm still here and i'm confident the good chap will grant me my 2 wishes. :loveyou:

Oh Toe, best wishes to you in your struggles.