The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 2nd July - Trial Day 14, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 57s
Gerard says he deceived Toni McHugh by making her think they had a future together. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s
Gerard says he has only been in an altercation twice. Once as a 10 year old standing up for a friend. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s
Gerard says he was never violent to his wife. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 33s
Cross has finished. Byrne QC back on his feet. #badenclay

And the other?? Oh please do tell. I'm fascinated that he's made it to 40-something without receiving quite a few 'bumps to the mouth'.

JMO

If anyone made a sound he would hear.
But he did not hear Allison going to bed getting dressed

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s
Gerard says that wasn't who he'd been brought up to be and he was very ashamed. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s
Gerard says he had no intention of telling Allison about the other women. He didn't want to jeopardise things. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s
Gerard says that's why he was relieved when things ended with Toni. #badenclay

MoreKate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 36s
Gerard says he "had a number of infidelities" over the years. Difference with Toni was that they worked together. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s
Gerard says this is why he called Toni and asked about her talking to police. Said he told her to tell them the truth. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s
Gerard says he has no knowledge of criminal behaviour, how police operate. He says he was just wanted police to be told the truth.#badenclay

Gerard says he deceived Toni McHugh by making her think they had a future together. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

Gerard: have no knowledge of criminal behaviour or how police work #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Gerard says he had a number of affair over the years, difference was Toni worked in his office #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

He felt awful about the affair: 'it just wasn't me. It wasn't who I was bought up to be' #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Purely physical with other women, some of them over a period of time, many concurrent - Gerard #badenclay

Ah well you know the ole ....tangled web......when first you practise to deceive....

As much as your proposition may seem attractive, in principle, I can't see it, I'm afraid.

I really don't think that someone who may have just murdered his wife, then taken her 14Km away and disposed of the body (with or without help), and having left three kids at home alone (probably) is going to increase the risk factors by an order of magnitude by returning to Kholo - just to change a pair of pants? What difference was that going to make?

Agree, Doc. I think if she was changed out of her PJs by another, it was done in the house, and probably the bedroom. By far the most practical solution.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
Gerard says some of the other women were for an extended period of time, many of them concurrent. #badenclay

Gerard says he had no intention of telling Allison about the other women. He didn't want to jeopardise things. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
Gerard says some of the other women were for an extended period of time, many of them concurrent. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 36s
Gerard says he "had a number of infidelities" over the years. Difference with Toni was that they worked together. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s
Gerard says this is why he called Toni and asked about her talking to police. Said he told her to tell them the truth. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s
Gerard says he has no knowledge of criminal behaviour, how police operate. He says he was just wanted police to be told the truth.#badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

Gerard: like running on a broken leg, talk wasn't healing depression #badenclay

Hi everyone my internet is playing up.....can someone take over posts?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 34s

Gerard: Toni visited my house twice, didn't stay over, we had some physical intimacy at the house, I'd told Allison #badenclay

Time to roll out the yellow skip please Marly!

I wonder if GBC engaged the services of prostitutes when money was flush? Or was he more content messing with people's lives & relationships?

Snowy gets my sympathy vote, not GBC.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s
Gerard says deceived is a strong word, rather he protected Allison by not telling people about her depression. #badenclay

But he did!!!!!! Why does he keep changing his story??

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

Gerard: like running on a broken leg, talk wasn't healing depression #badenclay

Maybe not you talking, G. But if you'd let her talk and sort out her head it would have done wonders.

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 51s

#badenclay says Toni visited family home... they had sex on spare bed and on mattress in loungeroom. @7NewsBrisbane

katrina blowers ‏@katrinablowers 51s

#badenclay says toni visited family home... They had sex on spare bed and on mattress in loungeroom. @7newsbrisbane
way tmi way tmi

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s
Gerard says he wanted Toni to put him out of her life. "Some of the things I said and did were pretty naive and pretty stupid." #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 41s
Gerard says he gave Toni a separation date he wouldn't keep because he was worried about her mental strength. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 55s
Gerard denies Toni stayed at his house. Says she visited and they had physical relations. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1vtLbCQ

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 33s
Gerard says he liked counsellor Carmel Ritchie's structure of the 15 minute sessions. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s
Gerard says the counsellor later explained it was important for Allison to talk about. He says he could see it wasn't helpful.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s
Gerard says the second time was defending another friend from a bully when he was 12. He says he's never thrown a punch. #badenclay

But he asked Flegg to step outside the Chamber of Commerce because he thought he had gossiped about the failing of his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire