The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 2nd July - Trial Day 14, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s
Fuller says that's what the start of 2012 was all about - Gerard and Toni organising to be together. Gerard says not true. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s
Gerard: We wanted to put the past behind us (re counselling with Allison). Fuller: You wanted to put the past behind you. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s

Fuller: your wife was watching your every move, no longer trusted you, you wanted to wipe the slate clean #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 29s

Fuller: if those two women came together your double life would have been exposed #badenclay

It may be that I'm relying on tweets but it seems that the prosecution always stops short of hammering home the points.

He's being taken for a ride on QC Fuller's rollercoaster :)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s
Fuller: You were living a double life, weren't you? Gerard: No, I did not believe I was living a double life at that stage. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Fuller: it didn't stop you meeting Toni McHugh. Gerard: correct #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Fuller: you wanted to be with Toni McHugh, she offered you things you couldn't get from your wife. Gerard: not true #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s

Gerard: almost no intimacy nine years except children #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s

Gerard tells his murder trial he was with other women, has only talked about some of them #badenclay @couriermail

bbm

boasting much?
BUCKET!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s
Gerard says he spoke to Allison about Toni, but not about "any of the other women I had a relationship with". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 40s
Gerard says yes, there were "a number" of people he went to for sex "and we've talked about some of them". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 1m
Gerard says he and Allison went through a period of nine years with hardly any intimacy. #badenclay

BBM Uggghhh!!!:tantrum:

Gerard says he spoke to Allison about Toni, but not about "any of the other women I had a relationship with". #badenclay

Gerard says yes, there were "a number" of people he went to for sex "and we've talked about some of them". #badenclay

Gerard says he and Allison went through a period of nine years with hardly any intimacy. #badenclay
We have talked about some of them !!!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s
Fuller says the facade that was Gerard Baden-Clay would fall if Toni McHugh had confronted Allison at the conference. #badenclay

But be said yesterday that it was nit a relationship!!!

It may be that I'm relying on tweets but it seems that the prosecution always stops short of hammering home the points.

Zorro I think the tweets are like the Readers Digest version of what's actually going on so yes we should bear that in mind. So grateful though to have that info at least where distance makes it difficult to show support and respect by attending in person.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s
Gerard: Sorry, is there a question there? #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s
Fuller says if Allison had found out that he had been seeing, emailing Toni, he'd be exposed. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Fuller tells Gerard he knows how to turn the tracking app off. He says both he and Allison knew how to turn it off. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s
Gerard wants to clarify re the conditions Allison had put on him. He says the tracking app was his idea. #badenclay

I thought he said it was Als idea??? Anyone confirm?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s
Fuller says he had sought Allison's forgiveness, made promises to her and then "gone and done it again with the same woman". #badenclay

Eeeewwww you dirty dirty boy

10:22am: The 14th day of the trial is under way in Court 11.

The trial is now being live streamed to two other court rooms, including the Banco Court, which seats 147 people.

The Banco Court, which is usually reserved for ceremonial occasions, was filled with curious court watchers yesterday.

10:22am: Gerard Baden-Clay has returned to the witness box to be cross-examined by Crown prosecutor Todd Fuller QC.

Mr Baden-Clay weathered more than three hours of intense questioning by Mr Fuller yesterday.

The former real estate agent is dressed in a dark suit with a blue tie and glasses.

10:22am: Mr Fuller has turned his questioning to Mr Baden-Clay's affair with his long-time mistress Toni McHugh.

"When did you tell your family of the affair?" Mr Fuller asked.

"When I was informed by someone in the media that they were going to be letting everybody know about it," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"I didn't anticipate that the police were going to inform the media [about the affair] but they did."

10:34am: Mr Fuller has asked Mr Baden-Clay why he chose to drive his wife's Holden Captiva to search for her on the morning she disappeared.

The Holden Captiva was parked in the car port that morning.

Mr Baden-Clay's white Toyota Prado was parked in the drive way in front of the car port.

"You would have had to reverse it [the Captiva] out around the Prado and down the driveway?" Mr Fuller asked.

"Yes. That was perfectly normal," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"There wasn't significant damage to the Prado?" Mr Fuller said.

"No. Someone side-swiped me," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"And when had that occurred?" Mr Fuller asked.

"On the Monday," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"So you'd been driving the vehicle on the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday," Mr Fuller said.

"Yes," Mr Baden-Clay said.

The court has previously heard Mr Baden-Clay had been involved in a minor car accident on the Monday morning.

"There was nothing to stop you taking the Prado?" Mr Fuller said.

"There was nothing to stop me taking the Prado with me, that's correct," Mr Baden-Clay said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-14-week-4-20140702-3b76w.html#ixzz36Ghj1nqt

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s
Fuller says he'd gone to counselling, made promises, but his behaviour hadn't changed at all. Gerard says it had. #badenclay

Wow.....this guy sure does like to "spread" himself around :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member