The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 8th July - Trial Day 16

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timmy

Timmy Member

I have no idea... But I do know the app can be amazingly accurate. My daughter recently lost her phone on a night out in Brisbane and we went into the city the following morning and the app showed the phone on a path near a park and that's exactly where my husband found it!

2. MsAnais

MsAnais Verified Clinical Psychologist (AU)

Welcome Webb!!

:welcome6:

Thanks for the feedback about court today. Good to know it was emotionally moving. That says the truth has been spoken!!!

3. Happygolucky

Happygolucky New Member

4. FigTree

FigTree Well-Known Member

I think he had all intentions of staying with Toni - as long as Toni didn't run out of money.
    As long as he kept saying 'I love you' to her - the more chance he had of getting his hands on money.
    She was his last line of credit.
    I think its just another thing that says 'its all about the Money'.

5. Cattail

Cattail New Member

Very useful then :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Bazinga

Bazinga Well-Known Member

He could elaborate on GBCs odd behaviour on the morning. Eg calling police and "being alarmist" unusually quickly. The early call to police was suspicious.

7. Amee

Amee Active Member

8. KG1

KG1 Registered user

Facade

9. AAAA

AAAA New Member

Thanks, Happygolucky, just in regard to the A/C, having lived in a weatherboard house in Brookfield at the time, with window box air conditioners, it gets very cold and we always put them onto heat at that time of the year. The noise from them in your bedroom is very loud, and takes quite a while to get used to. Unlike central heating A/C. Also, we had a mix of tiling and carpet and both my self and my husband always had socks or runners on throughout winter, even when the A/C was on heat. Hope this helps.

10. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

I read it the same as poss. I read between the lines that he said with sarcasm. I'll try to find it.

11. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Wow. That was passionate closing from Mr Fuller today. He really has deep insight into what Allison was about. Thanks to all the twitterers, you did a brilliant job. Thanks to those who were in attendance at court today for your accounts of the atmosphere, it puts everything in context.

12. Her Honour

Her Honour New Member

The authors of 'iPhones for Dummies' could never have known how bang on they were with that. A giant mess, the making of a half-smart man, being slowly but surely pieced back together by a truly gifted one.

13. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Milisi I know exactly what you are saying and feeling!

14. Cattail

Cattail New Member

I'm sorry as it appears I have offended you.

I did google the article, as I have been pulled up before for stating facts without providing a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Hi & welcome to Websleuths Webb...nice to have you on board :)

This is where GBC has been residing for the last two years. Whether he stays at this prison remains to be seen...

Inside the prison where accused wife-killer Gerard Baden-Clay will be held for up to three years

June 24, 2012

THIS is where accused wife-murderer Gerard Baden-Clay will live, possibly for up to three years, as the high-profile case goes through the legal process.

A toilet connected to a sink, a single bed, a mirror, TV, shelf and desk make up a 3m x 4m cell where prisoners spend 12 hours a day inside the Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre.

A small window overlooks the nondescript, high-security, prison grounds. Locked prison blocks remain under constant surveillance; thick, secure, doors slam loudly; guards walk freely through long, caged walkways; inmates workout with whatever they can find, pumping chairs like dumbbells.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-e6freon6-1226406390099?from=public_rss

16. AAAA

AAAA New Member

How do you stop something like that after you've started though, would you not be thinking they'd run away, call a relative or the police? Better finish the job?

17. Tangled_Web

Tangled_Web Active Member

We may never find out - but I would so like to know what brought police to the home so quickly that morning. Realistically, would calling police to say your partner was half an hour or so late returning from a walk bring them to the home almost immediately? No, I wouldn't think so. I know this has been discussed at length - and is hardly relevant at this point - BUT the question of what brought the police there so quickly is one that keeps coming back to me.

18. MadDoc

MadDoc Member

I'm not going to post anything here in case I get in trouble for inappropriate sleuthing...

But it is very easy to find contact details of various lawyers if you just do a quick google search e.g. Todd Fuller Barrister.
    I wonder what would happen if the fan club/ cheer squad/ crowd of screaming hormonal groupies (just kidding, don't flame me!!) inundated Mr Fuller QC with heartfelt expressions of appreciation and other fan mail.

After the verdict, of course.

19. MadDoc

MadDoc Member

But I'm sure we're free to add our own interpretation.

20. Susan12

Susan12 Active Member

He suggested that what she was found in could have been what she was wearing that night. Because one if the girls mentioned seeing her in a jumper and pajama pants (which can be anything you wear to bed and not specifically true pj pants I guess) and she was found in a jumper. Todd said what she was found in wasn't her normal walking outfit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.