The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 9th July - Trial Day 17

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffykins

Fluffykins Well-Known Member

:freakedout::freakedout::freakedout:

2. Her Honour

Her Honour New Member

Really late in replying, but none whatsoever.

In fact, I am actually quite distressed by the vivid image I now have of Allison's last moments, as she realises what is being done and by whom. Rest in peace brave hearted woman.

3. Makara

Makara Former Member

I made this image a while back for Allison's girls.

May they always feel their mother's light and love. May they always dance to the beat of their own drum and may no man ever be permitted to drag them down.

I've also included one of my favourite songs at the link below. (The advertisement only lasts a few seconds). I sing this to my own daughter and I'm sure any mother can relate to the beautiful words of

I Hope You Dance.​

I Hope You Dance

LEE ANN WOMACK

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder,
    You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
    May you never take one single breath for granted,
    GOD forbid love ever leave you empty handed,
    I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
    Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
    Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
    And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

I hope you dance....I hope you dance.

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
    Never settle for the path of least resistance
    Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin',
    Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin',
    Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
    When you come close to sellin' out reconsider,
    Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,

(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along,
    Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone.)

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
    Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
    Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,

Dance....I hope you dance.
    I hope you dance....I hope you dance..
    (Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along
    Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/leeannwomack/ihopeyoudance.html

4. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

Beautiful Makara, and with that, goodnight. Until tomorrow.

5. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member

6. Fluffykins

I also thought he was initially hoping he could give the impression of a random stranger - perhaps an early stage serial killer. If he'd thought a little harder, he might have realised he was never going to cut it as a homicidal maniac with a weapons choice of pillows or cushions.

Fortunate that his dastardly cunning stopped short of remembering to remove her rings ... so if robbery were a motive, it was just someone who was really desperate for a phone. And who just happened to have a pillow handy.

7. Her Honour

Her Honour New Member

Sooo late tonight; bloody school holidays ;)

Yes, KG & S, been thinking about outdoors as a possibility after the evidence (if it's to be believed) of A's demeanour upon discovering the affair (Mark I): she needed to physically distance herself, get out of the car, sit on the curb, shrug off the meaningless hug. She may have needed some distance that night too, on account of discomfort caused by the conversation I'm now certain they were having.

8. Fluffykins

Makara: what a lovely tribute. I hope Allison's girls get to see it. Thank you for sharing it again! :tyou::tyou::tyou:

9. heloise

heloise New Member

Sorry, JBC, but I don't get where you are going. ??????? I cannot imagine many people cut themselves to the extent that blood dribbles down the door of their car (especially at the back of the car, if they are the driver!)..... and if there were any sharp edges anywhere inside that Captiva, GBC's lawyers would have picked it up - and/or GBC would be suing the manufacturers for millions. Where you are going with this. ?

10. Her Honour

Her Honour New Member

Hmm, me too! Sorry if this has been added to The Color Purple dialogue in the 167 pages I've yet to read, but I had a (male) friend at Uni who always teased me if I wore purple, on the basis that it was 'the colour of sexual frustration'!!! (And no, I wasn't, then.)

11. Fly

Fly New Member

Loved it! Thanks Doc

12. Fly

Fly New Member

Well that certainly brought a few late night tears. Thanks Makara. It's beautiful. I wish there was someway they could see it when the time is right..

13. Her Honour

Her Honour New Member

Yes, Marly, really the ONE outstanding question I have is what WAS that text ABC to GBC 18th April about? To the effect of 'I hope you're having fun with your companion and there are no seats down in the back of Snowy'. Was it ever established where the relevant parties were at the time? GBC was very evasive in cross-exam as to when he'd last seen/been 'intimate' with TM.

14. Her Honour

Her Honour New Member

Hello you; happy to grasp if you say so, I think even if not premeditated, it occurred to the 'perp' shortly after death that the victim's life was insured and that perhaps claim would be paid sooner with a body.

15. Fluffykins

I wouldn't call it a "very small" amount of blood. It's not a spot or a dab or a droplet; at the very least you'd have to call it a trickle, and Justice Byrne actually called it a rivulet. The police photos show it against a 30cm ruler and you can see it's smeared horizontally at the top for about 7cm, drips down a few cm on the right of that smear, and trickles down about 22cm on the left. It's quite a substantial amount.

ABcar6site-300x0.jpg

If I somehow managed to bleed that much in the back of my car - in which I typically sit in the driver's seat anyway - I'd have that mess cleaned up as soon as I'd stopped the bleeding. It's just such a stretch to imagine Allison (not "Alison") leaving a trickle of blood there when all it needed was a quick swipe with a damp sponge to remove it. I mean - of all the hundreds of places in which you've bled, were there any times you didn't clean it up? When you just left it there, on your own property or anyone else's?

16. Her Honour

Her Honour New Member

Sorry, double, webslomnia isotiredthankgoodnessjurysoutnow(DearMrFullerwouldbethemostreluctantofheartthrobs) xxx

17. Her Honour

Her Honour New Member

Finally catching up, wish I'd done so earlier so I could have saved you all this trouble! It was an exchange between JCB and me, he (I think he?) had concerns about the origin/age of the blood and I was suggesting that the position of it (i.e. door/footwell) meant it was unlikely to be menstrual. Sorry! Wish I'd never raised it...:)

18. FigTree

FigTree Well-Known Member

Re: The Blood marking..
    sorry I dont have a picture to post - there is one above in Fluffykins post.

That longer line of blood is so incredibly straight - parallel to the ruler.
    Yet the shorter one in angled.

I think the short line of blood has fallen when the car has been reversing - the direction of the blood drip drawn to the front of the vehicle.
    I think that when the car then moved forward a very short distance and stopped and went stationary, the source of the bleeding (the body) moved forward slightly causing a smear - allowing more blood to be released - continued to flow from the source and dripped down in a straight line.
    Just a theory I had on that.

Now...
    :eek:fftobed:

19. Fly

Fly New Member

I know you are all in bed right now, but I'm overseas on a diff time zone and had to post after all the discussion about 'signs' today. I just noticed a 'rivulet' of blood trickling down my foot from my ankle. Not as much as in the captiva, but I have no idea how it got there!

20. PlainJaneDoe

PlainJaneDoe Verified expert in neuroscience

I hope I can still join you...I was asleep when you posted. :( I am not so good at "verdict watch".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.