"The Cult of Darlie"

Let me be perfectly clear.........Chris wrote this book for three reasons....He "kinda" thinks she "might" be innocent and wanted something from that standpoint. Chris likes to make money. If you think all the money from his books is going to Darlie, you are nuts. What he sends her defense fund is the "profits". That's after he's had what he wants. But last of all, Chris (besides his spelling) is VERY smart. He told me once over Sushi that he likes to see how stupid people can be. He likes to try to outsmart people just to see how gullible they are. I've bagged him many times, publically, and he laughes about how funny it is that someone caught him in his B.S.
I've tried to explain many times how Chris is. He's actually a friend of mine....because he's quirky. I know people like to assume he's a total moron, but that's part of the joke. He's TRYING to make people he deems as stupid..fall for it.
I know it's not appropriate under the circumstances, but he's got this inside joke going..........how much will people buy? From a journalistic standpoint, not a bad question. People believe what they read. (especially if it is heavily manipulated) This is what he is trying to prove. I keep saying this over and over again, but there is so much hate out there for him, that no one seems to know what the heck I am talking about. He's pulling chains, folks.....to see if it is purchased. It's a sociological experiment. Maybe in bad taste, but a good experiment all the same.

dasgal said:
Let me be perfectly clear.........Chris wrote this book for three reasons....He "kinda" thinks she "might" be innocent and wanted something from that standpoint. Chris likes to make money. If you think all the money from his books is going to Darlie, you are nuts. What he sends her defense fund is the "profits". That's after he's had what he wants. But last of all, Chris (besides his spelling) is VERY smart. He told me once over Sushi that he likes to see how stupid people can be. He likes to try to outsmart people just to see how gullible they are. I've bagged him many times, publically, and he laughes about how funny it is that someone caught him in his B.S.
I've tried to explain many times how Chris is. He's actually a friend of mine....because he's quirky. I know people like to assume he's a total moron, but that's part of the joke. He's TRYING to make people he deems as stupid..fall for it.
I know it's not appropriate under the circumstances, but he's got this inside joke going..........how much will people buy? From a journalistic standpoint, not a bad question. People believe what they read. (especially if it is heavily manipulated) This is what he is trying to prove. I keep saying this over and over again, but there is so much hate out there for him, that no one seems to know what the heck I am talking about. He's pulling chains, folks.....to see if it is purchased. It's a sociological experiment. Maybe in bad taste, but a good experiment all the same.
Great post! You answered my questions completely! Thank you

dasgal said:
I totally understand what you mean because I think that "Marlene" is doing the same thing in the Peterson case..........Not a dumb woman by any means but she is taking pleasure in 'convincing' people of her ridiculous theories, like Chris...............Poor taste is a good description and cancels out any other possible motive or reason for motive.........

SanQuentinvisitor said:
I total understand what you mean because I think that "Marlene" is doing the same thing in the Peterson case..........Not a dumb woman by any means but she is taking pleasure in 'convincing' people of her ridiculous theories, like Chris...............Poor taste is a good description and cancels out any other possible motive or reason for motive.........
I guess that explains his horrible book. The pictures were good, but the rest was crap. LOL. Of course, I guess he does have the last laugh since he made money from it.:waitasec:

Why weren't more of his book printed and put out to the public? I wouldn't buy one since people say it's so bad, but did he really make very much money on this limited book? He sounds sort of strange. I wonder if he's written any more crime books.

Hi Vicki,

I don't know how much he made but he used a local publishing house. Don't know which one though. I think the book sold more than he thought it would, just from people interested in the case.
Last I heard he was working on the WM3.....don't know how that turned out. He's written no other crime books.

dasgal said:
Hi Vicki,

I don't know how much he made but he used a local publishing house. Don't know which one though. I think the book sold more than he thought it would, just from people interested in the case.
Last I heard he was working on the WM3.....don't know how that turned out. He's written no other crime books.
I thought it was self published.

Does he post on the forums?

txsvicki said:
Why weren't more of his book printed and put out to the public? I wouldn't buy one since people say it's so bad, but did he really make very much money on this limited book? He sounds sort of strange. I wonder if he's written any more crime books.
Tx, I asked Jim if you could use his book..but it is missing in action. He thinks the mail lost it. Sorry.

Goody said:

I believe it was self published, Goody. On the inside cover of the book it mentions "McIntosh Press International", but I can't find a thing about them on the internet. Sounds like maybe that was the company which printed his abominable writing. A copy machine, so to speak LOL!

This is interesting, though. CWB credits Saundra Kreeger for the title of the book. Both Saundra and Anne Good (don't get me started on Anne Good!) are associated with Morning Star Ministries. They publish the "Justice Denied" magazine, and would like to open the door of every prison so that convicted murderers can get out and come live next door to you.

No problem...they're all wrongfully convicted. They're all innocent!

Mary456 said:
I believe it was self published, Goody. On the inside cover of the book it mentions "McIntosh Press International", but I can't find a thing about them on the internet. Sounds like maybe that was the company which printed his abominable writing. A copy machine, so to speak LOL!

This is interesting, though. CWB credits Saundra Kreeger for the title of the book. Both Saundra and Anne Good (don't get me started on Anne Good!) are associated with Morning Star Ministries. They publish the "Justice Denied" magazine, and would like to open the door of every prison so that convicted murderers can get out and come live next door to you.

No problem...they're all wrongfully convicted. They're all innocent!
I am familiar with that bunch, too. They are more interested in furthering their cause than they are in fact or truth. I think they would have a stronger argument if they focused on those who really are wrongly convicted, but I guess it is too hard to find them.

deandaniellws said:
Tx, I asked Jim if you could use his book..but it is missing in action. He thinks the mail lost it. Sorry.

Well, phooey. Thanks for asking. Hope he can eventually find the book since the value of them are going up so much and no more made.

txsvicki said:
Well, phooey. Thanks for asking. Hope he can eventually find the book since the value of them are going up so much and no more made.

Someone wants to offer me over $500, they can buy mine!

Jeana (DP) said:
Someone wants to offer me over $500, they can buy mine!
Who would pay that in the real world?

OJ's books aren't even worth that. Surely that is wishful thinking on the part of CWB. Maybe it is some PR effort to make her appear more popular than she is to make her story more valuable in the future. I can't imagine it working though.

And thank you because it's a good read.

Yes and there's Ms Goody's post...one of the last. I sure miss her...we always watched Big Brother together. I know she's watching from Heaven. Ed is doing okay, if anyone is interested.

Yes and there's Ms Goody's post...one of the last. I sure miss her...we always watched Big Brother together. I know she's watching from Heaven. Ed is doing okay, if anyone is interested.

I had to smile when I saw that post from her!!! I'm glad that Ed is doing okay. Please send him our love.

He used to post on WS and another forum a loooong time ago. He would talk his bs, and I would catch him in it, and he'd have a good laugh.
Jeana, do you know if the archives go back that far?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back