The Cuts

Kalypso said:
Haha! And they left that in on Darlie's defense website? I'll have to watch that. But why were her *advertiser censored* being discussed in the ER? I have yet to read a book on this case.
Yes, Darin discussed her large breasts in the ER to Detective Frosch. This can be found in Patricia Springer's Flesh and Blood Chapter 5, page 51. He mentions her breast size, actually in the book it says they are 38DD
Then on page 52 to the same Detective, Darin asks if he's seen his beautiful wife and her big breasts. This was in the ER family waiting room as he was being questioned:loser:

Do they also call it lividity if it's NOT on a corpse?
I believe its only called lividity on a corpse. Its a good tool to use for how long the body has been in that position etc. I think its called blood settling if the person is still alive when it happens.

My own personal opinion on the bruising on her hands is they are from the iv needle. I sure remember my hands being bruised up like that from iv sticks

When I 1st saw those bruises I thought they might have been self inflected or Darin inflected. The more I've thought on it, the more I believe its from IV's and needles. In the pix, she is covered with tubes. I bruise up and down my arm when I get blood drawn.

Kalypso said:
Haha! And they left that in on Darlie's defense website? I'll have to watch that. But why were her *advertiser censored* being discussed in the ER? I have yet to read a book on this case.
Just noticed you asked WHY her *advertiser censored* were discussed at the ER. Reason: its Darin and Darlie is his Trophy Wife and we all know they are just white trash who made good for a little while at least

beesy said:
Just noticed you asked WHY her *advertiser censored* were discussed at the ER. Reason: its Darin and Darlie is his Trophy Wife and we all know they are just white trash who made good for a little while at least

That's pretty harsh isn't it?

beesy said:
I wouldn't call them white trash. Maybe blue collar who made good for a while is a little more fair.

duffy said:
Cami! where did you find the little pic of dr. mac in jail? Is there a link? Please, please, please? I love it!

I got that from Bunny, she is the marvelous wizard who put all those documents on Chris M's website and helped her get the site set up. Have you ever seen her 3d of Mac's apt or her fly and walk through views of the apt? She's a wonder to behold that Bunny. She made those Mac graphics. You can take mine if you want. Do you know how to copy it off mine? If not pm me and I will tell you or give you the link.

I have four more graphics so I am ready to change mine up LOL

Jeana (DP) said:
I think they had their white trash moments.
I don't remember seeing anything that made them "white trash." I guess it might depend on what your definition of "white trash" is though. I think it is drugged out, too lazy to work (drunk or sober) ne'er-do-wells who tend to live in a trashy environment. I don't necessarily think a buxom blonde with big hair, hooped ear rings, and red lipstick (chomping on gum) is "white trash." Hard to place that image at the country club, although some country clubs probably have their share of such members. If Darlie hadn't gotten herself locked up, she might have made a good contestant for the new reality show, I Want To Be A Hilton. LOL!

Dani_T said:
Hey I only call it like I see it. I'm not from TX. I don't think their look would fly here. They'd be laughed at, as wanna-be's, new money. Maybe around Dallas TX thats considered classy. Her Aunt wore stirrup pants to court! You can take the girl out of redneckville, but you can't take the redneck out of the girl
In fact one of the prosecutors called her family white trash. So no, I dont find it harsh. They might as well have had signs on their heads "WHITE TRASH ALERT":twocents:

Goody said:
I wouldn't call them white trash. Maybe blue collar who made good for a while is a little more fair.
what do you consider the difference between white trash and blue collar? Where I live, you don't have to live in a pig pen to be considered white trash. It's more the attitude and the way they dress:twocents:

beesy said:
what do you consider the difference between white trash and blue collar? Where I live, you don't have to live in a pig pen to be considered white trash. It's more the attitude and the way they dress:twocents:
What do you mean by the way they dress? Poor and shabby or flashy and sexy?

I think Darlie must be one of those very-easy bruisers or has thin, translucent skin under her arms to have the blood settling show up that strong. (I'm not an easy bruiser and my skin is so tough they can't get an IV in my hands). I guess sometimes being thin-skinned on the outside can serve you well. Thin skin is only skin-deep though. She has to be thick-skinned on the inside to lie like that.:truce:

Goody said:
What do you mean by the way they dress? Poor and shabby or flashy and sexy?
I certainly didn't mean to cause any type of slang debate. Yes, white trash is considered, around here that is, flashy clothes, BIG bleached hair, heavy makup and wearing sexy clothes at inappropriate times, i.e. a mother wearing a dress which is very low cut to the viewing of her murdered children. Most think more of themselves than others do and try, but in the end, cannot fit into the Old Money. It matters not from whence you came, it's how you act when you get there :twocents:
Dressing poor and shabby is what we call 'trailer trash", but let's not start on that

beesy said:
When I 1st saw those bruises I thought they might have been self inflected or Darin inflected. The more I've thought on it, the more I believe its from IV's and needles. In the pix, she is covered with tubes. I bruise up and down my arm when I get blood drawn.

Beezy, not trying to be a know-it-all, but the bruises on her left arm were confined to her wrist, where the arterial line was inserted. You can even see the tiny hole where the IV was inserted. When the photos were taken on 6/10, those bruises were already turning yellow/green, which is the expected color after four days.

Goody doesn't believe me, but those bruises on her left arm were manufactured by CWB (just as he manufactured the nonexistent bootprint). There is no testimony to support the purple bruises on her left arm that we see in MTJD or on Darlie's website. Her right arm? Yes, those bruises were purple, consistent with blunt trauma inflicted within 24 hours (probably) and 48 hours at the latest. That means the bruises weren't the result of blunt trauma on 6/6/96.

But her left arm, ahhh, don't be fooled. Testimony supported that the slight yellow/green bruising on her left wrist was the result of the IV, nothing more and nothing less.

Dani_T said:

Maybe it is, but stabbing your two little boys to death, and then exhuming their bodies for fingerprints, and then blasting their butchered bodies all over the media to save your skin...well, you can understand why some people feel a little "harsh" toward Darlie, Darin, and the people who defend them.

Not having a go at you, Dani :) I know what you meant.

QUOTE=Mary456]
Goody doesn't believe me, but those bruises on her left arm were manufactured by CWB (just as he manufactured the nonexistent bootprint). There is no testimony to support the purple bruises on her left arm that we see in MTJD or on Darlie's website. Her right arm? Yes, those bruises were purple, consistent with blunt trauma inflicted within 24 hours (probably) and 48 hours at the latest. That means the bruises weren't the result of blunt trauma on 6/6/96.
Oh I know that fool messed with alot of the pix. I think he manipulated the autopsy photos also. He tried, in his poorly written and edited prose to describe the wounds and said they were at different slants, different types of cuts and so on. And could those bootprints be any faker, please! He also debated 1 picture that the prosecution said was her footprint. He claims the toe prints were blood droplets. However if you look at the police photos of her footprints, you can see where 1 toe doesn't make as dark of a print as the others, just like the one in the photo that fool protests. :loser:

But her left arm, ahhh, don't be fooled. Testimony supported that the slight yellow/green bruising on her left wrist was the result of the IV, nothing more and nothing less.
ok, so you agree with my original thoughts. That the horrible bruises on her right arm were self-inflected or Darin-inflected blunt trauma, after getting out of the hospital.
And I was thinking that the other bruises were caused by IV's and needles. :woohoo:

beesy said:
I certainly didn't mean to cause any type of slang debate. Yes, white trash is considered, around here that is, flashy clothes, BIG bleached hair, heavy makup and wearing sexy clothes at inappropriate times, i.e. a mother wearing a dress which is very low cut to the viewing of her murdered children. Most think more of themselves than others do and try, but in the end, cannot fit into the Old Money. It matters not from whence you came, it's how you act when you get there :twocents:
Dressing poor and shabby is what we call 'trailer trash", but let's not start on that
No offense but I think dressing poor and shabby should not mean anything at all except that a person is poor. I know just as many rich low lifes as I do poor ones, and few of them live in trailers. Beisdes when you have double-d's or triple, almost anything you put on is going to be low cut unless it is a turtle neck. I don't like labels too much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back