The death of Princess Diana

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
DIANA'S LETTER: IT WAS CHARLES

Jan 6 2004

EXCLUSIVE

By Jane Kerr, Royal Reporter

PRINCE Charles is the person Princess Diana claimed in a letter wanted to kill her, the Mirror sensationally reveals today.​

Before she died in a car crash, Diana wrote: "My husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury...to make the path clear for him to marry​

http://www.mirror.co.uk/

:( I wonder, how would she even know this..!! :waitasec:

If it's true, those boys will have yet another devastating blow to their lives..!! :(

:)
CARLA

Carla.. those gyrating hips of yours are making me dizzy :crazy:

Yes I agree that news (even speculation) that your Dad wanted to kill your Mom is not a good thing for the boys to be hearing!

Hopefully the powers that be knew this story was coming and Charles has dealt with his Son's already so this is not a shock! Poor kids

Casshew

i am staggered that the Daily Mirror has revealed that the name blacked out in Burrell's letter from Diana. this has severe legal implications. Both inquests opened and were adjourned today.

Carla you have got to change that picture, I am starting to log on for all the wrong reasons LOL

I'm not sure I believe its Charles' name in the letter. There has been a bad publicity campaign concerning him going on lately, so to have his name turn up seems highly coincidental. This could be a part of it. The real name, if there is one, could have been switched for his.

Sharry said:
I'm not sure I believe its Charles' name in the letter. There has been a bad publicity campaign concerning him going on lately, so to have his name turn up seems highly coincidental. This could be a part of it. The real name, if there is one, could have been switched for his.

Hi Sharry.. when Paul Burrell's last book came out... he had an exclusive interview with the british tabloid UK Mirror... in the mirror they showed the hand written letter from Diana with the name blacked out....

The Mirror speculated it was "Prince Philip" ibut that did not sound right to me... Prince phillip would want to clear the path for charles to marry camilla?? I think not!

Anyway.. it is a dated letter in Diana's handwriting and it does name someone. :eek:

But, if people want to believe Prince Phillip, or Prince Charles would want Diana out of the way so Charles could marry Camilla, they should think again. It doesn't matter if he was divorced, or widowed, he cannot marry her. For him to want Diana dead so he could marry the other woman doesn't seem like a motive for murder, and Diana would have known this. The rules of succession to the throne do not permit the heir to marry a divorced woman, which Camilla is, or a Catholic, which she also is. Hugh is right. What about the legal implications? Charles could sue that paper for damages if he had a mind to.

There was some discussion of this story on the news over the weekend. The report said it was suspected that the blood drawn from the driver was switched and that he really wasn't drunk. I think it was CNN that I heard this on but I'm not positive.

The reports said the French investigators didn't do DNA testing on the blood to make sure it was Paul's.

Henri looked coherent in the security video at the Ritz.. he was talking and walking perfectly fine for a guy that was supposed to have a huge amount of alcohol in him.

If he was as drunk as they said he was, he shouldn't have been able to walk, let alone drive a car. And how come it appears none of the others in the car sensed he was intoxicated? Surely they would not have gotten in that car with him if they suspected he shouldn't have been driving.

Study after study here in the UK has proven that even one pint of normal strength lager (ABV 5%) impairs judgement and reaction time by up to 20%, I would not start staggering about until a lot more than 1 pint.

I have to repeat that if Diana was killed this was a very messy way to do it, if she had been wearing a seatblet the whole "Plot" may well have failed.

Another thing to remember regarding Mr Al Fayed (Dodi's Father) was that it was he who changed the designated driver to Henri Paul by direct order minutes before they left the Ritz, he is therefore complicit by association with the events and his constant demands for an enquiry may well be the perfectly understandable reaction of a parent who feels some guilt over the death of his son.

Hugh said:
Another thing to remember regarding Mr Al Fayed (Dodi's Father) was that it was he who changed the designated driver to Henri Paul by direct order minutes before they left the Ritz, he is therefore complicit by association with the events and his constant demands for an enquiry may well be the perfectly understandable reaction of a parent who feels some guilt over the death of his son.

Hi Hugh... I was under the impression that the conpiracy spinners think it did not matter who was driving... the bood samples for the driver were switched to ones showing high alcohol

Spotted this on the BBC web

The attached photograph shows Princess Di and her mom.

I think mom/dau in this pic, have similar physical characteristics yet the UK tabs used to say she was a 'splitting image if her father'. I think (big mouth) brother Charles looks more like his father and Di looks more like her mom?

Just a thought, but, neverthless, here's the article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3665159.stm

Princess Diana fountain water on eBay

Water taken from the Princess Diana fountain in Hyde Park, has been put up for auction on the eBay website.

The water was collected from the fountain in empty mineral water bottles by a seller from Watford after the memorial was opened last week.

But Sky News Online says so far there has not been a single offer for the 500ml bottles.

The seller's sales pitch is: "You are bidding for one bottle of water filled up from the memorial fountain in Hyde Park that was opened on July 6 by the Queen. After costs I will be giving 50% of profit to charity so if you can't get to the fountain I can send you part of it."

Last year undertakers put the hearse that carried her coffin on the market for £100,000 and James Hewitt caused outrage with his plans to sell their love letters.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1019124.html?menu=

LONDON -- It was meant to be the perfect tribute to the "people's princess" -- a pool of water designed for children to frolic in, rather than a stark stone obelisk to be stared at.

But bad luck and apparent poor planning have thwarted the hopes behind the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain in London's Hyde Park. On Sunday, the circular moat lay drained of water behind a 7-foot-high link fence to keep people out.

"It's disappointing. We came to the park specially to see it, and it's just a dry stone circle," said Australian tourist Ruth Petersen, 26.

The $6.5 million fountain, opened in a grand ceremony by Queen Elizabeth II less than a month ago, was closed indefinitely after three people, including a child, slipped and injured themselves while wading in it.

Environmental experts blamed the designers, claiming it should have been obvious that a granite moat combined with flowing fresh water would be a breeding ground for slippery algae.

Culture Minister Tessa Jowell criticized some of the visitors to the memorial for dropping litter, including diapers, into the fountain and allowing their dogs into the water.

Jowell said that the Royal Parks agency, which manages Hyde Park, is working to rectify the problems but that future visitors will have to play their part.

"People have got to be responsible in the way they let their children play in the fountain," she told the Sunday Telegraph newspaper.

"The critical issue is that this is a memorial. I don't think any responsible member of the public would want to see people allowing their dogs in it," she added.

The ring of water, designed by American Kathryn Gustafson, was chosen ahead of 57 other entries as the permanent memorial for Diana in the capital.

Gustafson said her design reflected aspects of the personality of Diana, the "people's princess" known for her love of children who died in a 1997 Paris car crash.

But the construction of the 700-ton fountain, in which water flows from the highest point down both sides into a basin called the Tranquil Pool, was dogged by controversy and bureaucratic wrangling from the start.

The eight-member committee choosing the memorial was deadlocked between Gustafson's design and a dramatic red fountain by Bombay-born British artist Anish Kapoor.

The government stepped in to provide the casting vote - and about $1 million of extra money when the privately funded project ran over budget.

Diana's mother, the late Frances Shand Kydd, was unimpressed. In 2002, she criticized plans for the memorial for a "lack of grandeur."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/travelgetaways/3604959/detail.html

In the news recently, it has been proposed that Henri Paul's blood was switched to another man's blood sample in the morgue that night. This man was a severe depressive, who got himself drunk as possible and turned on the ignition of his car and died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

IMO Diana was murdered by MI6.

Kathy C

Kathy C said:
IMO Diana was murdered by MI6.

Kathy C
She may have survived had she had her seatbelt on... how would the murderers plot that she would not fasten her belt?

Casshew, I wish Diana had worn her seat belt. I wonder if anyone checked to see if the back seat belts were in working order. And it's hard to put your seat belt on in the back seat if the car is going fast. IMO if they (MI6) didn't kill her this time, there would be other attempts even if she'd dropped Dody Fayed. And there was that warning in which she put in writing that Charles was going to have her killed in a car accident.

Though it seems to me, after much reading, that Prince Philip would have been the likely candidate to order her death. Charles genuinely seemed grieved that she had died. He was never a good actor and always said the wrong things. Such as: On his engagement to Diana, he looked back at her and said, "Whatever love means." Or when the press asked how married life was and Charles hung his head as Diana answered, "I highly recommend it." And he gave that tv interview where he admitted cheating on Diana. Did he go to that interview ready to admit this? Or did he not see his way out of the silence of the question except to admit he had another woman?

In England, there is an organization whose main job is to protect the Royalty at all costs. They killed her IMO. And Charles wasn't expecting it.

Diana was a marked woman. If one tactic failed they would have used another one. The sooner for them the better. Why did Henri Paul go into the tunnel? The Murder of Princess Diana suggests there was going to be some kind of ambush and Paul, who had ties to Intel, was taking them there and didn't know he was going to be killed. I think he had a very hefty bank account.

Also, the Paris paramedics allowed her to die. There was a hospital 15 minutes away. They could have administered cardiac care while the ambulance rushed her there.

Other people in history have died mysteriously or had numerous attempts on their lives, such as Russia's Rasputin, the "Dirty Monk"; Castro; Pope John Paul I; even Yushenko from the Ukraine.

Kathy C

IMO the death wasnt to allow Charles to remarry..it was to keep Diana from remarrying. If Diana had married Dodi, and the heir apparant took to following any of the same religious teaching of his "step father" it would have a HUGE impact on everything. Best not to take such a chance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back