The Death of Wayne Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.
EG died in 2009. There probably had been a strong family and/or business relationship. Google around and you'll find that WM appears to have been deeply engaged in numerous wildlife and other animal rescue initiatives.

http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oid=503761

Oh my, oh my, fellow sleuthers, lookie what I found. Apparently WM and/or DM were or are the executor of the EG estate.

The telephone number provided at the above addy provides "Her EG Animal Welfare Foundation was established to offer help to injured or abandoned urban wildlife. Members of the G and J Family are invited to call Elizabeth's executor at 416-695-2521."

411 business.ca at http://411.ca/business/profile/4560740 has

Millardair Limited
5 Maple Gate Crt (WM and DM home address)
Etobicoke, ON
M9C 2K4
Phone: 416-695-2521

There. My work here is done. :)

EDIT: BUMMER. I should read back before posting. You crackerjack sleuthers already got there. grrr.
Wowzer! I did not make the connection to the telephone number! This is beyond strange!

I have been trying to follow all these categorized threads now and cannot seem to find where this theory regarding WW 1/2 brother was started is this a new find?

After I read the obit and calculated her age I was thinking the same thing. Maybe none our business sounds about right to me. :twocents:

Yes ..that may be true, we have no right to dig into an area like that but what I see here is an obit that has WM's phone number on it for the executor of an estate, posted in the local newspaper in 2011 for a death in 2009, along with giving the name of a Charity with the address WM's. That is more than irregular. Are we to automatically assume that WM didn't live by himself? This appears too complex for my sleuthing capabilities!

Thanks for bringing that to the forefront again! It is DM's home address. Is EGAWF a registered charity? Did anyone actually make any donations? Who looks after the bank account, files returns, issues tax receipts and the likes? I'm sure LE are looking into this like they're asking themselves...what the heck does DM have with a dish full of WM's credit cards? Interesting decor.

Beautiful woman...who died very young. 58 years old. According to the obit she had cancer? And no one commented on her obituary? Did she have no friends or relatives in Toronto? Her obit claims her family moved here. Again no service or interment listed in the obit.

In WM's obit, it states that the fund is yet to be established but you can send donations. This is 3 years after this obit claims that it has been established. Weird.

I wonder if this was a girlfriend of WM. We've heard nothing of any women in his life since his divorce. There had to be at least a couple.

MOO

i have searched high and low for informaion about the EG Animal Welfare Fund, and the only thing to be found is in the obituary DM wrote for his father. If this were a real organization, wouldn't or shouldn't there be a link somewhere to be found?

I don't see anything at that link. Is it the same obit? Makes sense why there would be no service or interment information then I guess. Was this just to give notice to her family to call WM to get some of her personal mememtos that he was in possession of then?

OK...just have to wrap my head around the logistics here. 2 years after a death theres an obit indicating to this persons relatives that the Executor...who just happens to have the same phone # as WM, is to call them for personal pictures? MORE THAN STRANGE!!

First of all, unless I just fell off a turnip truck..IMO, this womans relatives would have been in touch with a lawyer to handle her estate...seeing that her death wasn't sudden. Her will would have been read and the lawyer would have told relatives who the executor was. Further more...there almost appears to be a message in that Obit..."Members of the G and J family are invited to call Elizabeth's executor at 416-6952521. There are family photos and mementos which should be passed on within family." Is this stuff so crazy that I'm just starting to read things crazy? Could this obit actually be a message to someone? Could WM's death be related to this seeing that it was after DM signed up for DNA... Do the newspapers require proof that someone has really died...especially if it's actually a "in memory"??

i have searched high and low for informaion about the EG Animal Welfare Fund, and the only thing to be found is in the obituary DM wrote for his father. If this were a real organization, wouldn't or shouldn't there be a link somewhere to be found?

I wonder if anyone has looked further into this. Does the BBB look into charities?

BBM: No further out on a limb than some of the other stuff I have seen here.

Searching for motive, accomplices and trying to get to the bottom of what appears to be a murdering narcissist, who was brought up in a life of privilege and wealth. What if WM's suicide/murder had some sort of a link to an illegitimate son? What if DM was in the middle, and didn't want his Dad to change his will? Sounds like it's out there, but then, so is someone who eats dog biscuits because he likes them. JMO

What if DM found out that there was another sibling out there, maybe from a confession by mummy since the divorce when he was older and able to understand things like that better, could DM have been trying to find the other sibling before that individual could step forward? Make a claim when WM died one day? "Proactive" sort of approach... JMO too

IMO, the pic of WW sure looks like Wayne

A very close lady friend of WM maybe? Are we getting too deep into their family stuff which isn't our business?

i dont think so, it's worth looking into.
afaic murder is usually driven by love, family secrets, money, drugs, but not a truck when you have enough cash to by farms and condos with cash.

Can someone please link me to that black & white photo of Dellen, Wayne, Carl after DM's solo flights. I can't find it. Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood