The Debit Card and TV Appearances--

Have the recent appearances on tv changed your opinion re: guilt / innocence? Why?

• My opinion has not changed-- Innocent

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • My opinion has not changed-- Guilty

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • My opinion has not changed-- On the fence

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • My opinion has changed-- Innocent

• My opinion has changed-- Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • My opinion has changed-- On the fence

• Prefer not to say at this time

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still on the fence. I just can't see how they have managed to cover it up for so long if they did do it. They definitely are not helping themselves if they are innocent. This case boggles my mind.

I'm still on the fence. I just can't see how they have managed to cover it up for so long if they did do it. They definitely are not helping themselves if they are innocent. This case boggles my mind.

People get away with murder all the time....

I'm still highly suspicious of DB. My heart just sank when I saw the most recent interviews, but I am glad Lisa is back in the news.

I guess Deborah got the answer she demanded from LE. The debit purchase was for stationary.

I agree I just don't think they could have pulled it off by themselves. If they did it, someone else helped them.

Not only do people get away with murder every day, parents murder their children often and get away with it. Can I ask why you believe that this is above the capability of Deb and Jeremy? I don't think that it takes a tremendous amount of savvy to get away with murder. For those who do, I think that luck is 90% on their side.

I am the one vote (as of today) that fell off the fence towards guilty because of this latest interview. I have leaned towards thinking either or both of the parents were involved but had wanted to wait for more solid evidence before I committed either way.

Even though this is one of the rare times (maybe even only?) that I have seen real tears flow, I still think the entire basis re the stolen credit card/baby name change is so contrived and far fetched that it pushes me over the edge. If mom's tears were real it's probably because she feels sorry for herself.

Do not snarl at me (me as in a public person) and say you can't talk because you're in mourning and yet parade your other children in public, in Halloween costumes of all things, when it benefits you. Do not expect me to cry with you when you tell me your priority is having your own adult time, insisting there's nothing wrong with blacking out even though two young boys and a sick baby are depending on only you to care for them and keep them safe. Do not expect me to understand when you cannot speak face to face alone with LE to answer any questions ~ Because, you see, I don't care if your feelings get hurt. I cannot understand, if you are as innocent as you claim, that you would withhold anything at all to try to find your sweet baby. I cannot imagine any parent, mother or father, putting their safety or position above their child's welfare.

So, yep, this interview did it for me. It only made me angry. I cannot swallow any more half-baked horse pookey and still give the benefit of doubt. Don't understand why this interview was done or what it was supposed to accomplish but it didn't work for me. Maybe it was time for a stay in a nice hotel and limo service, I dunno, but it sure won't help find sweet Baby Lisa. God bless her.

As always :moo:.

Did I miss something? Was JI's debit card sitting on the counter next to the cell phones or something?

I call "Shenanigans".

I really feel PN was involved in the disposal of BL. It actually could have been DB & PN working together without the involvement or knowledge of JI.

Also, I'd be very surprised if this "relationship" between JI & DB lasts much longer. Hope the two little boys are getting some counciling through all of this.

Not only do people get away with murder every day, parents murder their children often and get away with it. Can I ask why you believe that this is above the capability of Deb and Jeremy? I don't think that it takes a tremendous amount of savvy to get away with murder. For those who do, I think that luck is 90% on their side.

Adrenaline or not, it would have taken a tremendous amount of luck for an overweight smoker who was "drunk" to dispose of an infant by them self without leaving any evidence whatsoever. The only plausible way I could have seen them doing this is if the drunk story is a facade (which I doubt given their history) and/or DB had help. I do think it would have been a case of neglect in the event they are guilty; I just don't think they did it alone if so. I have other reasons why I think this but I do not wish to state my opinion because it could be construed as slander.

Did I miss something? Was JI's debit card sitting on the counter next to the cell phones or something?

I call "Shenanigans".

Just wanted to say HI to MK- Have not seen you in months!!!!!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members