The Dogs

Rather odd, but just wanted to let you all know. Two squads parked at the end of Jarvis and 3 officers walked through the gate to the left of the house and were back there just over 5 minutes or so and then exited through the right gate and went back to squads and left. Why would they not pull in the drive and what would they have been doing? Couldn't have been for an arrest or the street would have been filled.

Parking at end seems to imply not wanting entrance or exit from street while doing what they were doing. And they definitely didn't go to door and get no answer?

One Lee County actually still there...will update if anything changes.

My first thought was the dogs...but then wouldn't they have brought animal control? If alarm, why park down the street? They didn't seem to be in a big hurry.. have no idea. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

Maybe they cant find MS? jmo

Still one squad...now FOX News and some type of van. All at the end of Jarvis by Terry St.

Another squad has returned (front of house) and 2 officers knocking at door. Maybe listening for dogs? Not sure what the van is for because it's down the road...maybe it is animal control.

Still one squad...now FOX News and some type of van. All at the end of Jarvis by Terry St.
MCKAZPM...Thanks for being the "EYES AND BOOTS" on ground zero. I'm thinking if arrest imminent... LE wouldn't want it to be in front of girls and mother/grandmother? Maybe pick him up when he went to feed the dogs...but he went somewhere else instead, or kept driving when he saw the cars, IDK. (Hey I'm just guessin' folks, so don't hold my feet to the fire.)

Another squad has returned (front of house) and 2 officers knocking at door. Maybe listening for dogs? Not sure what the van is for because it's down the road...maybe it is animal control.
Thanks for following this for us.

Thanks for keeping us up to date mckazpm. We greatly appreciate it.

Okay, my family member went to FOX News Reporter and was told that the alarm has been going on & off all day. Asked if my (FM) had heard it and they said "no". Asked if they (FM) had seen activity at the house for dogs and responded "not much" and that many in the neighborhood have been very concerned. The van seems to be Animal Control. My guess is that Lee County was knocking on the door to see if they still heard dogs inside. This is just so sad. I hope that they take the dogs so that they can have some companionship & love. The last 2 1/2 months have had to traumatize these animals and they need to be cared for NOW...ughhh :(

This situation surely gives LE legitimate reason to have a face-to-face with MS.

Okay, my family member went to FOX News Reporter and was told that the alarm has been going on & off all day. Asked if my (FM) had heard it and they said "no". Asked if they (FM) had seen activity at the house for dogs and responded "not much" and that many in the neighborhood have been very concerned. The van seems to be Animal Control. My guess is that Lee County was knocking on the door to see if they still heard dogs inside. This is just so sad. I hope that they take the dogs so that they can have some companionship & love. The last 2 1/2 months have had to traumatize these animals and they need to be cared for NOW...ughhh :(

:( sad

Why would animal control not intervene if the dogs were not being cared for appropriately?

yvw...hope I'm not overstepping by not having links! I do have a picture though ;)

I have and will always believe you! Including all the roof talk :blushing:

I love pictures so post it if you want to!

This is telling to me. He must be staying somewhere and it is possible that dogs are not allowed.

I cannot believe that with all of the people that they know that not one person would be willing to keep the dogs.

Sorry, I had to leave briefly! MS showed up...flew into the drive! Media heavy. Let me get another update and I'll be back :)

This is telling to me. He must be staying somewhere and it is possible that dogs are not allowed.

I cannot believe that with all of the people that they know that not one person would be willing to keep the dogs.

Indeed, I commented on this several days ago adding that surely by now he would at least be renting a home for himself and daughters where he could keep the dogs. I imagine it is no secret where he is residing now. MSM must follow in addition to LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back