The Drifter is playing the same game LISK

Investigate101

Reaction score
So let me say this, by no means is Brewer an innocent man. How he’s involved we hope to find out. As for the drifter, I believe he is involved and has all the knowledge we need. He doesn't hide for protection but to play the game him and his buddies play. The actual purpose of that book is much more than blaming Brewer for it all and I’m sure half of that was fabricated about his life. Remember this post! The drifter is not afraid, he enjoys blogging and telling stories. He enjoys the attention a whole lot. The purpose behind his book is much deeper, he gets off on the fact that nobody knows who he is and that he has information. Whether he purposely points at Brewer steering the case or he’s directly involved himself.. It will come out soon

So let me say this, by no means is Brewer an innocent man. How he’s involved we hope to find out. As for the drifter, I believe he is involved and has all the knowledge we need. He doesn't hide for protection but to play the game him and his buddies play. The actual purpose of that book is much more than blaming Brewer for it all and I’m sure half of that was fabricated about his life. Remember this post! The drifter is not afraid, he enjoys blogging and telling stories. He enjoys the attention a whole lot. The purpose behind his book is much deeper, he gets off on the fact that nobody knows who he is and that he has information. Whether he purposely points at Brewer steering the case or he’s directly involved himself.. It will come out soon

Any thoughts on what that information may be?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back