The Duct Tape Match #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
9:45 a.m. The duct tape discovered on Caylee Anthony's skull at the crime scene matches duct tape stuck on a gas can at the Anthonys' house, investigators said.

The duct tape "Originated from the same source roll," according to the report.

Further match

In one of the jail videos, KC tells CA that Z had a key. "I told you she had a key..." or words to that effect. I'm sorry I don't have the link handy but will find if anyone needs it.

I seriously doubt KC will ever admit to any wrongdoing. In her twisted little brain, she's the perfect mother!

Exactly! Each lie is designed to cover to butt when they confront her with evidence. She thought out this crime because she thought out lies to cover her trail. She's not crazy so it appears she's just evil.

Investigators did not find fingerprints belonging to George Anthony, Cindy Anthony or Lee Anthony on the duct tape found on Caylee Marie's skull, the FBI forensic reports show.

I want to know about CASEY'S prints...

Notice this statement does not mention NOT finding Casey's prints.

Not duct tape but the Sentinel realeasing bits of A d's interview. Maybe someone could start a thread for her?

Does it say matches in the sense its the same kind of tape? Or does it say more specifically it's from the same roll?

I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her:woohoo:

She's toast.

To think there is an invisa nanny with a key, as Btutu said, is unreasonable.

Scales of Justice tipping in Caylee's favor!!!!!!YEAH...it's about time! LE and crew knew this information. Thank God now (we)the rest of the world get to see what a truly evil little witch she was to her baby daughter. I'm sad...but, gonna try and suck it up...for Caylee...only hope i can do it.Duct tape... gotta love it..for Evidence!

RIP Caylee

Investigators did not find fingerprints belonging to George Anthony, Cindy Anthony or Lee Anthony on the duct tape found on Caylee Marie's skull, the FBI forensic reports show.

I want to know about CASEY'S prints...

interesting the way that is worded, isn't it?

Caylee has a voice and she is telling secrets. You go angel.

Maybe she will say that Zanny and her have the same fingerprints! Seriously, did anyone think this tape WOULDN'T match the one found on the gas cans?

I am begging, let me give her the needle.

It matches the roll. I can't believe it even though it says it. She's so done. I bet she gotta real good laugh out of that stupid kinder care sign...

Now I wonder what Casey's reasoning will be. She will say Zani had a key and must have come into the house and taken the tape and the stuff from Caylee's room.

At some point her lawyers need to advise her to hang it up and plea out. How much more evidence would one need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she killed Caylee. It would be unreasonable to think otherwise.

Had the exact same thought...

Exactly! Each lie is designed to cover to butt when they confront her with evidence. She thought out this crime because she thought out lies to cover her trail. She's not crazy so it appears she's just evil.

And stupid. As in compared to KC, a rock would appear to be a very well educated, sentient being.

The wording is curious, but we have to remember they won't be releasing all the information which they are going to use in trial. I think it does indicate by the wording that Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape.

By matching the duct tape on the gasoline can, it solidifies it came from the A fam home, too.

The wording is curious, but we have to remember they won't be releasing all the information which they are going to use in trial. I think it does indicate by the wording that Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape.

By matching the duct tape on the gasoline can, it solidifies it came from the A fam home, too.

Is the gas can the one she stole, because if it is, she can still say someone else put the tape on the can and she didn't notice it. But if her prints show up that pretty much kills her story.

Is the gas can the one she stole, because if it is, she can still say someone else put the tape on the can and she didn't notice it. But if her prints show up that pretty much kills her story.
I believe it was on a gas can she stole, but it will depend on when it was put on the gas can. If someone can prove it was there before she stole them instead of afterwards with their testimony (hostile or otherwise), they can prove it was not SODDI. Of course, the fingerprints and/or DNA will be the key on both pieces.

Have they said yet that the 'source roll' came from the Anthonys? If that can be proven, her prints being on the gas can with the tape is just gravy. Let's put it this way, there are obviously prints on the duct tape found with Caylee. If these turn up to belong to an unknown source, she can keep rolling with her nanny with the key story. Since this is so unlikely, she better take a plea.

I wondered why there were 900 plus people on this forum when I logged in today... Another docu dump.... now I know why I skipped the gym this morning!

As for whose prints the report said it wasNOT I agree with SS that it says alot. It tells us whose they ARE indirectly. It they were Zanny's I doubt Casey would still be in jail. (zanny gets a little more see through every day doesn't she? She is rather resembling the hologram that she has been from the start!)

No prints on the duct tape, but hopefully, they have enough other evidence.
While processing the duct tape, the FBI lab found no finger prints. They did find a perfect shape of a heart that was consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker. In the search area, investigators found a small heart shaped sticker similar in size. The sheet from which the sticker came was not found on scene.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken