The Establishment Paedophile: How a Monster hid in High Society

I can't find it within me to find sympathy or sorrow for an individual who sexually abuses, molests, penetrates (with bodily parts or other objects) fondles, rapes, murders, or harms a child in any form or fashion. I was never harmed or abused as a child and neither were my children so there is no personal vendetta here. I simply am not a pedophile sympathizer or enabler.

These predators are a danger to children, no matter how good they want people to think they are. They are manipulative and deceitful to the core. That is exactly how they are able to find those who are easily manipulated, either a child to abuse or an adult to believe they have a good side.

There is absolutely no sympathy for Mr Took here but people are striving to understand how people with his urges can act on them & how they can say they "do no damage" by their actions. And how as a society we can protect children from future Tooks before they progress from the ugly fantasy to the vile act.

The sad fact of the matter is that whether paedophilia is a genuine sexual orientation or a nature & nurture issue becomes less relevant after a child is molested because the damage is done then and there's no going back from there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back