The "Eye" Picture: What's Up With That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There was wide online befuddlement at Mr. Millard’s apparent choice of an online gaming profile photograph not long afterwards that showed him with movie-style makeup mimicking a bullet-like wound to his own eye"

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/28/fearing-possible-second-case-toronto-police-homicide-unit-searches-tim-bosma-suspects-farm/

Did a number of you sleuthers not determine pic was posted BEFORE WM's death??

Right, DM's gamer profile photo is from before WM's death. Big difference.

If you had a large map/photo of the farm on the wall as you were interrogating DM, and recorded his eye movement as the questions went on, where he was looking, I would imagine his eyes could tell you a lot about where "points of interest" were on the farm, even if he didn't answer any questions at all...

There was wide online befuddlement at Mr. Millard’s apparent choice of an online gaming profile photograph not long afterwards that showed him with movie-style makeup mimicking a bullet-like wound to his own eye.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...micide-unit-searches-tim-bosma-suspects-farm/

Dm acct may have been made before wm death but as far as I know A Profile picture can be updated anytime. just saying ...

There was wide online befuddlement at Mr. Millard’s apparent choice of an online gaming profile photograph not long afterwards that showed him with movie-style makeup mimicking a bullet-like wound to his own eye.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...micide-unit-searches-tim-bosma-suspects-farm/

Dm acct may have been made before wm death but as far as I know A Profile picture can be updated anytime. just saying ...

Exactly but the date of that particular profile picture being put up is before WM's death.

Like the files on my computer, the Info shows a Created On date, and a Last Modified date. If we know the Created On date, we will have a clearer picture (pun intended) of when the photo was taken.

I don't think the questionable aspect of the picture is when it was taken. It could have been taken years ago. What I find peculiar is that he chose to use this picture as his profile picture weeks before his father was found with a gunshot wound to the head (possibly eye)and to continue to use this picture after his father was found. It was being used on a gaming site where he was playing with friends who would have known what happened to his father. That is what is so cold, inconsiderate and odd IMO.

Ok so for argument sake let's say it was JUST for Halloween. Simple right? So if your parent died by tying a noose around their neck you'd post that as your profile pic as a constant reminder of what happened to a loved one? Sorry but I don't buy it. Especially since WM "killed" himself in a home they shared. I'd want to erase the memory of anything like that from my mind. Not glorify it and have a constant reminder of it. Jmo

And even IF the pic was done strictly for Halloween, given the method which his father allegedly committed suicide by (shot the eye), that would be all the more reason for DM to have removed that pic from his gaming profile as opposed to leaving it there to present, which is creepy and disrespectful and smacks of sociopathic to me.

"There was wide online befuddlement at Mr. Millard’s apparent choice of an online gaming profile photograph not long afterwards that showed him with movie-style makeup mimicking a bullet-like wound to his own eye"

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/28/fearing-possible-second-case-toronto-police-homicide-unit-searches-tim-bosma-suspects-farm/

Did a number of you sleuthers not determine pic was posted BEFORE WM's death??

IMO
Posting the picture before=planned
Posting the picture after=gloating

Some might say that the picture of Dellen and his eye is completely, absolutely, irrelevant to any charges he has right now.

I would challenge them to look up the Facebook Quizzes and online postings of TLM used against her in her case. Rafferty's lawyer Derstine repeatedly tried to spin his entire character assassination on the other part of the evil duo, and used said quizzes and online postings in court. That's crazy. It does happen, and it probably will happen. By both sides in this case.

JMO

I would also be interested in hearing convincing arguments on whether the blood is makeup or photoshop. (Again don't think it matters much, but I am not good at spotting photoshop.)

Last week I posted this in another thread:

If you stare at the photo (I know, it’s gross) you can see a faint outline below the “bloody eye” where you can tell that it had been previously created and wiped away. It’s either left a weak stain or removed a film of face powder where it was “dripping” down his cheek. That suggests that he did created it more than once. He had to work at getting it “right”. I’m not sure what that means, but I found it interesting.

or pic depicts an injured eye with a tear....could be = sadness

well regardless, he posted the picture before the death and then after the death (as of 23 days ago when he was last online) the photo remained as his profile picture. Whether it was signifying sadness, pride, a tribute, or merely an oversight, ALL reasons for using the picture are fairly ODD.

well regardless, he posted the picture before the death and then after the death (as of 23 days ago when he was last online) the photo remained as his profile picture. Whether it was signifying sadness, pride, a tribute, or merely an oversight, ALL reasons for using the picture are fairly ODD.

Well what I am saying is, that if it is because of sadness, I see no reason why he would want to remove it. JMO If it means how he feels, he may still be feeling that way. Finding ones father dead from a gunshot must be quite traumatizing to say the least. MOO :moo:

I wonder if that same image info shows a "Created On" date?

I don't see. I think that information was lost when the original picture was uploaded. Maybe members on steam can see a full picture?

If to play with that picture > red channel, gamma corrections, then enlarge by 500% and some magic could be seen around the red eye :fence: I attached an eye portion, just enlarge it. Do you see an artifact of a wheel symbol?

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 63
Well what I am saying is, that if it is because of sadness, I see no reason why he would want to remove it. JMO If it means how he feels, he may still be feeling that way. Finding ones father dead from a gunshot must be quite traumatizing to say the least. MOO :moo:

Yes that's true. It would be traumatizing.

I just feel that it's an odd choice of an expression of sadness. Even memorial or tribute tattoos for lost loved ones, aren't usually so graphic, especially if the "self-inflicted" gunshot to WMs head was through the eye. I believe now with all things considered (specifically TB) DM is a quite twisted and "off" individual. And this photo choice is just a reminder of that.

MOO

I think DM is disturbed for having a profile pic like that, knowing how his father was shot in the eye. Whether he has involvement or not. I don't see that photo as a type of twisted homage to the memory of his father either. He was on that gaming site the day before Tim Bosma went missing.

I don't see. I think that information was lost when the original picture was uploaded. Maybe members on steam can see a full picture?

If to play with that picture > red channel, gamma corrections, then enlarge by 500% and some magic could be seen around the red eye :fence: I attached an eye portion, just enlarge it. Do you see an artifact of a wheel symbol?

I've tried to click on your thumbnail but it doesn't enlarge???

Yes that's true. It would be traumatizing.

I just feel that it's an odd choice of an expression of sadness. Even memorial or tribute tattoos for lost loved ones, aren't usually so graphic, especially if the "self-inflicted" gunshot to WMs head was through the eye. I believe now with all things considered (specifically TB) DM is a quite twisted and "off" individual. And this photo choice is just a reminder of that.

MOO

IMO I haven't see any proof or facts to link DM to his fathers death tbh. But MSM has a way of printing unsubstantiated rumours, that its easy to see how people form opinions based on what is printed or said in the News etc IMO. I would like to see more disclosure in this case, I know they hold back some info for various reasons but so far its a lot of speculation. MOO JMO

It says member since November 10, 2012. LE needs to find out if THAT picture was put up before his father's 'suicide'.

Right click on the picture in Firefox and click
'view 'image'...
It brings up just the image
now just to the left of the image (not on it) right click again and click
'view page info'

Looking at the info on THAT picture on that page, it says...

Modified: November-13-12 7:43:56 PM

anyone get anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members