The Facts and Sleuthing this case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea, Shannon! We have been wasting time on fluff threads instead of getting down to what we actually DO here. We build cases from the ground up with the facts and we try to help solve them. The answers are there and not up in the clouds with the rainbows. Bravo!!

I agree, Mono. Why don't you write the Orlando Sentinel and ask them if they are already working on that?

Well we know that the last time Caylee was seen by an impartial source, the camera, was the 15th of June.

Great idea, Shannon! We have been wasting time on fluff threads instead of getting down to what we actually DO here. We build cases from the ground up with the facts and we try to help solve them. The answers are there and not up in the clouds with the rainbows. Bravo!!

I agree, Mono. Why don't you write the Orlando Sentinel and ask them if they are already working on that?

I know!!! I really miss sluething with you guys. We used to get so much more work done. Let's get back at it.

I really want to know the exact time that casey abandoned her car. If the Amscott lady said that it was there at 7 in the morning wouldn't that mean that she abandoned the car on the evening of the 26th? and not the 27th as we always believed. Tony picked her up on the 27th in the afternoon? Something about this is weird.
According to "Nate" on NG last night, he claimed that Tony went to pick her up between 11:00-1:00...I will have to watch it again...but I assumed he meant during the day.

I really want to know the exact time that casey abandoned her car. If the Amscott lady said that it was there at 7 in the morning wouldn't that mean that she abandoned the car on the evening of the 26th? and not the 27th as we always believed. Tony picked her up on the 27th in the afternoon? Something about this is weird.

Last night on Nancy Grace, Nate the temporary roommate of TonyL said that Tony left between 11 am and 1 pm to pick up Casey when her car ran out of gas, and that Casey came back with groceries. He does not state a date.

Since the woman at Amscot stated in her sworn statement to police that she first noticed the car the morning of the 27th, I guess we can assume that TonyL picked Casey up there between 11AM and 1 PM the afternoon of June 26th.

Last night on Nancy Grace, Nate the temporary roommate of TonyL said that Tony left between 11 am and 1 pm to pick up Casey when her car ran out of gas, and that Casey came back with groceries. He does not state a date.

Since the woman at Amscot stated in her sworn statement to police that she first noticed the car the morning of the 27th, I guess we can assume that TonyL picked Casey up there between 11AM and 1 PM the afternoon of June 26th.

Okay so it's safe to assume that she left the car on the early morning/afternoon of the 26th. I think she had run out of gas after dumping poor Caylee.

There is a Fact thread here back in the pile. I wish someone would bring over only the KNOWN facts. (I would, but trying to get ready for work here. Sorry!)

The 15th or the 9th?

That is what I want to know too. Someone suggested to me that the home video of Caylee at the nursing home could have been taken the year before not this past Father's Day. Does any one know for sure if this was a home video given to LE by Cindy and if it was time stamped?

That info could nail down a timeline much faster.

According to "Nate" on NG last night, he claimed that Tony went to pick her up between 11:00-1:00...I will have to watch it again...but I assumed he meant during the day.

I had taken it to be 11pm-1am 11pm/26th-1am/27th. The reason I believed it to be those hours is because of TonE's school schedule. His schedule was 9am-1pm, correct? Plus we have the Amscot person saying the car was there when they came to work the 27th. (I'm guessing the police were able to somehow verify the Amscot person had dates correct?)

On 25th June she phoned Jesse and said she would be free to get together as Caylee was with the nanny and would be at the beach. I presume this is the weekend of 28th-29th?

That is what I want to know too. Someone suggested to me that the home video of Caylee at the nursing home could have been taken the year before not this past Father's Day. Does any one know for sure if this was a home video given to LE by Cindy and if it was time stamped?

I believe that the timestamp and pictures are what alerted Yuri that Caylee was not gone on 9th because she was photographed on the 15th. That's def in the documents.

The question is why did they ALL say the 9th (even casey in the documents) was it just confusion due to the stress of the situation or something more?

Okay so it's safe to assume that she left the car on the early morning/afternoon of the 26th. I think she had run out of gas after dumping poor Caylee.

Right Shannon and I want to know where she was that day, did she drive for a long period? Why didn't she fill the car with gas if she had money for groceries? Where was she on June 15th and 16th and 17th.

No, that can't be. Caylee is far to big to be under 2. She has the motor skills of a 3 year old.

Hi SS!
Nate also said that she never asked the guys to go out and take a look at her car (which would be logical if you are shacking with a bunch of guys.)

I mean....she leaves home because she couldn't stand the environment (what she tells the guys) and wants independance from parents but then doesn't have one of the guys take a look at her car...

Casey is a lesson in contradictions.

Also, Casey tells the guys that she has caylee at the Nanny to avoide exposure of the child to the home environment. To me she is telling us here why she killed Caylee...she did not want her living at home with Grandma or Grandma taking custody of her.

My message to Casey if she reads this is: Caylee is not your "posession" she was your child and one that had every right to a stable home with people who loved her. Your mother was not trying to steal your child from you....she was trying to provide what you couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd