The Fart That (Almost) Altered My Destiny

I laughed so hard I had tears. We can probably all relate to this at some point.

I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. Thanks for posting that.

It's 1:12 in the morning and I'm trying not to wake my husband up I am laughing so hard! Thank you for sharing this!

This made me laugh. I like that they both have a sense of humor. Love may cover a multitude of sins but so does laughter.. and nice racks apparently too, lol!!

She has a way with words which is what make the story so funny. I have a dear friend like that and we have been friends since being teens cruising the main street of our lame town in teen years. SHE was why all that was fun, because of how she would retell our adventures.

This is what marriage is about, being able to laugh at ourselves because we are so funny when we do the things we do.

whew, okay that was some funny chit. I laughed, cried, and yep tooted just a little ;)

That was hysterical!

Everybody's sleeping here & I'm crying laughing worried I'm gonna wake everybody up! I seriously just read it twice again & laugh just as hard each time! Freakin' hysterical!

I cackled so hard I scared one of my cats into falling off the couch!

Oh my goodness, I would have died of embarrassment. So so so funny, one of those 'I"m glad it didn't happen to me" stories. :floorlaugh:

the newest entry on the site that had the original story about the Fart.

The site is called ha has for hoo has and since reading the OP, I have been following that page. Here is the most recent story. We've all been there ladies.

A little Crisco and a lot of Spanx http://hahasforhoohas.com/a-little-crisco-a-lot-of-spandex/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back