The gilgo beach serial killer

Discussion in 'NEWS CHANNEL 13 WNYT COLD CASE' started by Slash695, May 20, 2020.

1. Slash695

Slash695 New Member

I just start watching a documentary were many prostituto are dead but since that i have my theory the killer is someone who being sexually abused also were rise by womans use to ne a taxi driver or construction worker the reason he kill those woman maybe because he may live with one of his member family were prostitutes he being fantasy with those since young age the killer love to travel when he feel anxiety or bored since go thru different place his sanity for kill changes he also start killing at young age probably at 17 or 19 years old the Daytona beach Atlantic city and long island are connected the only thing he changes he signature to confused or yo cover the crime in the toddler they find I think if was his child with inmigrant woman who live illegally in the usa that why ain't find info about her........the theory he grows around long island and queen new York that why he know were to throw the body if cuz he knows that area so well he know woman prostitutes post they survive in crightlist n backpages trust me the killer still living in the area I tell you he may be 56 or 59 years old white and tall good shape wear glasses ...

2. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Ghetto Superstar

Hi and Welcome to Websleuths

i see you are interested in LISK - Long Island Serial Killer

its a great case one of my favorites, you can find the correct discussion threads below

THE KILLING SEASON

JDough likes this.
  3. Jscv

Jscv Member

The earrings found on baby doe came from South America and were popular in the early 80s. I have the same pair. They came from Chile.

4. Angela_Beckett

Angela_Beckett Lurker Extraordinaire

MattC44 and Bradley Q. like this.
  5. Disco1

Disco1 Member

The Daytona Serial killer left his dna according to “The Killing Season,” I hope this sample is sent to Parabon for dna genealogy comparison.

6. Pebsmich

Pebsmich New Member

That is interesting theory you have there. I, myself stated to watch the same documentry few days ago. I believe the LISK and the Fla. Is one the same. I will let you all know when I get done with the doc.

JANEENIOUS likes this.