Identified! The Girls in the Club

Discussion in 'Alcala UID FOUND ALIVE' started by RubyRed, Mar 28, 2010.

1. lisaz

lisaz New Member

His message to me:

"Lee Childers October 6 at 8:52am

Yes, Darling, they are all Andrea Feldman including the last one with me (photo by Gerard Malanga). In the second photo, the girl with dark hair looks like she could be a very young Michelle Robinson, Sid Vicious' last girlfriend, but I'm not sure. I'll pass it on for confirmation. XX, L."

Who do we let know so that LE can move on to others?

2. lisaz

lisaz New Member

It does look like the other girl might be Michelle Robinson

[​IMG]

3. jessunlil

jessunlil MOO

Wow, you guys have done some incredible work!

My laptop died & then I got knocked on my butt with health issues so I was unable to keep up with this forum for several months. Slowly coming back & so glad to see that WS is still working on identifying these women!

You all rock!

4. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Wow, that's great news! I thought the dark-haired girl looked like somebody whose photo I had seen before; if she's not Michelle she sure looks like her.

5. starjasmn

starjasmn New Member

Although I'll grant you that there is some resemblance, I assure you that the woman in that photograph is not Kathy.

Terri Rahe Sidrow
    Kathy's sister

Pipsissiway_Potts likes this.
  6. Truman

Truman New Member

I'm a little late, but Cupcakeslayer, I just cannot get over that photo with the "Five Spot" sign in the background. Great find.
    Edited to add: Just finished the entire thread, incredible work, all! I'm wondering now that some time has passed if anyone passed this on to LE?
    Edited AGAIN to add: lisaz, I'm so glad you emailed Mr. Childers. Great work! Also wanted to add a link to a different photo of Michelle Robinson - she does resemble the short-haired lady in the club, very distinctive nose.
    http://www.whosdatedwho.com/couples/photos/sid-vicious-and-michelle-robinson.htm

7. norest4thewicked

norest4thewicked Verified Expert

**UPDATE** The girl with the dark leather choker has been identified by LE as being alive. No other info or name.

CBS News Gallery No. 61

8. mysterymom7

mysterymom7 Former Member

What about the other girls in the club? Have they been identified?

9. mysterymom7

mysterymom7 Former Member

Was the other girl positively identified as Andrea Feldman? If so, she committed suicide Aug 1972. In 1972, the club Five Spot had been moved to a different address in 1962. There's more info on the location at this link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Mark's_Place_(Manhattan)

10. norest4thewicked

Mysterymom - As far as I know, none of the others have been identified.

11. sans_soleil

sans_soleil New Member

It's interesting how Alcala is connected to Warhol. I was really into studying Andrea Feldman when i was in my teens (when this thread was started, too bad i didnt encounter it).

12. norest4thewicked

Most likely, Alcala had no contact with that crowd. He was a wannabe more than anything. I don't personally believe he had anything to do with the art scene in any way other than to try to find women. Alcala admitted himself that he only took a class by Roman Polanski but never saw him personally. I don't think there is much connection between him and Warhol, and certainly nothing of evidence.

sans_soleil likes this.
  13. sans_soleil

sans_soleil New Member

Yeah i was referring to more of a peripheral connection, as opposed to Warhol and Alcala actually having any meaningful contact. I never actually believed Alcala was seriously interested in art. Ah but regarding Polanski, people seem to forget the guy is a rapist on the run. I am quite disgusted how despite the ongoing MeToo movement in Hollywood, Polanski is still supported by many actors and other filmmakers. It's sad. I'm going off topic however so disregard this.

norest4thewicked likes this.