Identified! The Girls in the Club

His message to me:

"Lee Childers October 6 at 8:52am

Yes, Darling, they are all Andrea Feldman including the last one with me (photo by Gerard Malanga). In the second photo, the girl with dark hair looks like she could be a very young Michelle Robinson, Sid Vicious' last girlfriend, but I'm not sure. I'll pass it on for confirmation. XX, L."

Who do we let know so that LE can move on to others?

It does look like the other girl might be Michelle Robinson

michellerobinson.jpg

Wow, you guys have done some incredible work!

My laptop died & then I got knocked on my butt with health issues so I was unable to keep up with this forum for several months. Slowly coming back & so glad to see that WS is still working on identifying these women!

You all rock!

His message to me:

"Lee Childers October 6 at 8:52am

Yes, Darling, they are all Andrea Feldman including the last one with me (photo by Gerard Malanga). In the second photo, the girl with dark hair looks like she could be a very young Michelle Robinson, Sid Vicious' last girlfriend, but I'm not sure. I'll pass it on for confirmation. XX, L."

Who do we let know so that LE can move on to others?

Wow, that's great news! I thought the dark-haired girl looked like somebody whose photo I had seen before; if she's not Michelle she sure looks like her.

http://www.mkmjazz.com/images/daoudharoon.jpg

if only i had found that picture a few days ago!Ive been google searching this place. doesnt seem like the type of club to have this sort of event. But this proves it was the place (even seeing the Five Spot didnt convince me I speculated that the sign may have been from when five spot remodeled and ditched old stuff)

I'm a little late, but Cupcakeslayer, I just cannot get over that photo with the "Five Spot" sign in the background. Great find.
Edited to add: Just finished the entire thread, incredible work, all! I'm wondering now that some time has passed if anyone passed this on to LE?
Edited AGAIN to add: lisaz, I'm so glad you emailed Mr. Childers. Great work! Also wanted to add a link to a different photo of Michelle Robinson - she does resemble the short-haired lady in the club, very distinctive nose.
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/couples/photos/sid-vicious-and-michelle-robinson.htm

It's interesting how Alcala is connected to Warhol. I was really into studying Andrea Feldman when i was in my teens (when this thread was started, too bad i didnt encounter it).

Most likely, Alcala had no contact with that crowd. He was a wannabe more than anything. I don't personally believe he had anything to do with the art scene in any way other than to try to find women. Alcala admitted himself that he only took a class by Roman Polanski but never saw him personally. I don't think there is much connection between him and Warhol, and certainly nothing of evidence.

Yeah i was referring to more of a peripheral connection, as opposed to Warhol and Alcala actually having any meaningful contact. I never actually believed Alcala was seriously interested in art. Ah but regarding Polanski, people seem to forget the guy is a rapist on the run. I am quite disgusted how despite the ongoing MeToo movement in Hollywood, Polanski is still supported by many actors and other filmmakers. It's sad. I'm going off topic however so disregard this.

Have all the girls been identified? And what about the boy with long curly blond hair? Furthermore there's the man who looks like Alcala and another man. They are imo persons of interest.

Have all the girls been identified? And what about the boy with long curly blond hair? Furthermore there's the man who looks like Alcala and another man. They are imo persons of interest.
Blonde guy was Leee Childers, a Warhol hanger on and photographer, he liked drag queens and rent boys as subjects. I really don't believe this woman is Andrea Feldman, whose hair was much much thicker and blonder. This girl has a thinner face than Feldman if you look at more than one of her photographs. Childers is dead now, so it's a moot point, as is Feldman. But I think this girl's the one on the brownish carpet looking pissed off. And I think what was happening at the Five Spot was not wholesome fun, either. An interview I read of his (Childers) talks about the crazy days of simulating sex on stage- which we might be seeing a version of. These photos have particularly troubled me, as no one looks like they are having fun, other than the long dark haired girl thought to be Michelle Sid Vicous' girlfriend, and often they look less than happy on what I assume to be a stage.

Last edited:
Blonde guy was Leee Childers, a Warhol hanger on and photographer, he liked drag queens and rent boys as subjects. I really don't believe this woman is Andrea Feldman, whose hair was much much thicker and blonder. This girl has a thinner face than Feldman if you look at more than one of her photographs. Childers is dead now, so it's a moot point, as is Feldman. But I think this girl's the one on the brownish carpet looking pissed off. And I think what was happening at the Five Spot was not wholesome fun, either. An interview I read of his (Childers) talks about the crazy days of simulating sex on stage- which we might be seeing a version of. These photos have particularly troubled me, as no one looks like they are having fun, other than the long dark haired girl thought to be Michelle Sid Vicous' girlfriend, and often they look less than happy on what I assume to be a stage.
Ok! I wondered just about that blond dude who seemed very much out of place.

Wait a second, that's not Leee. The curly blond guy I mean.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-15-13-44-58-978_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-15-13-44-58-978_com.android.chrome.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 9

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members