The Grand Jury & Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! The first episode was March 26 and the 2nd episode was released Sunday.

Okay, if you can post me a link so people can easily log in to the podcast, I will be happy to open y'all a dedicated thread. :)

Also, is this going to be the same link that you guys will use for trial coverage? Or will local MSM be livestreaming and we will need a separate link?

Sorry, I'm out of the loop. Any info you guys can give me will help me with the Opening Post

I am glad to see that Leanna finally filed for divorce from this guy!

It was a last minute decision it seems, she filed in February. Wonder if her lawyer thought it was in her best interest to divorce him before the trial?

Back in the beginning, there was a lot of talk whether she was in on it too. She has never been charged with any participation. By being divorced from him, it would show her distrust and loss of love for the scrandel he is. However, being so close to the trial, and she has had almost two years to divorce him, my question is, is it her true feelings or is it done at the insistence of her lawyer?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was recommended that she get a divorce so she would have a better image for any post-trial interviews or book deals. It makes her seem slightly more sympathetic and slightly less suspicious. I wonder if we will see her drop all support for Ross? I think PR could be behind this decision. Her new image will be that her husband murdered her son...see how she survived through it all. If she continues to support him, I feel like people won't care what she has to say in any interviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, if you can post me a link so people can easily log in to the podcast, I will be happy to open y'all a dedicated thread. :)

Also, is this going to be the same link that you guys will use for trial coverage? Or will local MSM be livestreaming and we will need a separate link?

Sorry, I'm out of the loop. Any info you guys can give me will help me with the Opening Post

Bumping.

When you post the podcast and/or other links that may be live-streaming the trial, alert the post and I will pop in to open a new discussion thread.

The podcast link is http://breakdown.myajc.com/ . We'll need another link for trial coverage but I don't know what kind of MSM coverage there's going to be.

Here's the link to the Podcast thread.

I will be opening a Trial thread before trial begins Monday. I need to look into whether one of the major MSM Atlanta affiliates will be live streaming the trial, but I am sure the reporters will be live tweeting. That will give y'all a dedicated thread to follow the proceedings and post the updates.

I will be opening a Trial thread before trial begins Monday. I need to look into whether one of the major MSM Atlanta affiliates will be live streaming the trial, but I am sure the reporters will be live tweeting. That will give y'all a dedicated thread to follow the proceedings and post the updates.
Oh I hope one of the local msm can carry this case. Following trial by tweet is exhausting. Lol

ciao

I read that the judge will allow cameras in the courtroom so I would say it's 99% possible at least one (likely more) TV channels will live-stream the trial.

They streamed the probably cause hearing if I remember right.

Oh I hope one of the local msm can carry this case. Following trial by tweet is exhausting. Lol

ciao

I read that the judge will allow cameras in the courtroom so I would say it's 99% possible at least one (likely more) TV channels will live-stream the trial.

Agreed. I know for a fact in the past Georgia has allowed cameras in the courtroom because I followed 2 other GA trials several years ago.

When time allows, I will search the Atlanta MSM affiliates and see what I can determine. Will update asap.

I believe WAT will be streaming. I am hoping someone records and posts daily to You Tube.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ross.jpg
    Ross.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 222
Bless all of you who are following this case in detail. I still can't bring myself to read anything more than a notification of a new post on the main page. It makes me cry every time I try. I hope justice is served this time around (unlike IMO the case of CA and so many other sweet innocent children who died at the hands of those who were their caregivers, parents or loved ones)

Thank you in advance for all of the hard work you will do in the coming week(s) keeping this thread up to date. Maybe one day I can come back and read it all :grouphug:

Does RH have two cases going on or are there additional charges in this case? TIA

ciao

I can't help but wonder if Nancy Grace will be in attendance at the trial. She lives about 20 miles away from where it will be held.
She attended and reported from Arizona during Jodi Arias' trial.
I am still debating on whether I am going to go or not. I could stay with my dad and be 10 min away! I'm just not sure I can stomach it. If they start drawing numbers or racing to get in line, I won't even consider going. I'm really on the fence on this one!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members