The Hoff gets sole custody of kids

Great point, but "sole" custody?The mama's got to be real real bad for that. OR is that customary if the kids choose one parent? Anyone know?

Oh and...
LMAO Nova over the speedos.

I think the norm when the children are old enough to choose who they want to live with is primary physical custody to one parent and joint legal custody to both parents.
In other words, both parents make the major decisions in the children's lives even though thechildren live with one parent and have visitation with the other parent.

It sounds like he gets to make all the decisions (schooling, medical care, etc.) without any input from his ex. That is unusual.

She must have taken the same "How to Divorce" class as Kim Basinger.

I've read - but can't find the link - that both girls wanted to live with their Dad.

I disagree about Kim... I really think that Alec is a psycho...
He is extremely abusive.
I don't equate the same level of vindictiveness or motivation to what Pamala Bach (AKA Mrs. Hoff) compared to Kim.

I disagree about Kim... I really think that Alec is a psycho...
He is extremely abusive.
I don't equate the same level of vindictiveness or motivation to what Pamala Bach (AKA Mrs. Hoff) compared to Kim.

I totally agree

LMAO.gif

Ewwww, thanks for the visual, Nova!! LOL!!!

If you liked that visual, you'll love this one. According to the book, Hooking Up: You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again Again, Hoff has a VERY small penis and is a lousy lover (for other reasons, not just the anatomical inadequacy).

I don't supposed that affects his ability to parent his teenagers.

If you liked that visual, you'll love this one. According to the book, Hooking Up: You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again Again, Hoff has a VERY small penis and is a lousy lover (for other reasons, not just the anatomical inadequacy).

I don't supposed that affects his ability to parent his teenagers.

Oh my, I must get that book if it dishes dirt like that!

Oh my, I must get that book if it dishes dirt like that!

I skimmed it once in a bookstore. That was sufficient. Such gems of celebrity gossip are few and far between. I believe the book claimed Vanna White and Jack Wagner were gay, but that's about all I remember.

I skimmed it once in a bookstore. That was sufficient. Such gems of celebrity gossip are few and far between. I believe the book claimed Vanna White and Jack Wagner were gay, but that's about all I remember.

Hmmm, and Jack Wagner has been hanging out with Heather Locklear again. I can't get enough of them stars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back