The JonBenet Ramsey Case in popular culture

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by jaejae, Apr 6, 2019.

1. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

jaejae,
    Having views is the modern take on the knowledge vs opinion debate, i.e. only the Gods have true knowledge, humans can only have opinions.

Some folks have evidence and it points directly to one of the Ramsey's as an alleged suspect. James Kolar points out in his book if more than one person was involved in the kidnap, sexual assault and murder of JonBenet, then you might expect to see multiple forensic profiles available. This is not the case suggesting it is not a stranger homicide.

As for the Ramsey's having a rough time at the hands of the press they have also benefited financially reaping large monetary awards after suing various media. Burke Ramsey will be a millionaire after suing CBS.

Linda7NJ likes this.

2. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Thanks for your post and input fellow countryman:) We have different theories. I think it was a stranger homicide and I have a good idea in my mind who committed it. I actually find James Kolar's theories way off the mark and far fetched although this is a difficult case to get a grip of. I might be wrong because I do not know all the details but I think your statements about the Ramsey's financially profiting from the death of their six year old daughter are simply not true and not based on the facts. They were wealthy before the crime. Lost their home after the crime and John Ramsey he lost most of his money and could not find work after the crime. One thing for certain Patsy Ramsey is no longer profiting from her daughters death. As for Burke profiting from the murder of his sister in my view he has suffered the most terrible collateral damage because of his sisters murder when he was just a child himself. In my view the accusations of James Kolar and other former LE like Jim Clemente and Laura Richards were wrong. You may be right as others may be but I think I am based on study and knowledge of the case which I am sure you and other have too. Like I say we have different opinions and theories on the case. Cheers.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  3. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

jaejae,

This is self evident from what you post.

Burke Ramsey was not wealthy before JonBenet was murdered, he is now! Consider those folks who think he killed JonBenet, no wonder he was smirking on Dr Phil's train crash of an interview.

John Ramsey was a multi-millionaire prior to JonBenet's death, he is comfortable,with his assets tucked away offshore, he acts as a media consultant these days, charging appearance fees on various documentaries and licensing JonBenet's image rights, etc.

If you have a theory put your evidence on the table, a theory without evidence is just a fairy tale, alike a unicorn, of interest but that is all?

Most folks who begin as IDI end up as RDI, its a natural progression, once you digest all the details.

Linda7NJ likes this.
  4. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Thanks for your post and quoting a part of mine. I have clearly stating my theories on this board about an offender who I believe struck in Colorado which was the state that this crime occurred in. This may come as a surprise but I think I am right and I have studied the case in great detail just like you have no doubt. I do not understand what you mean by IDI and RDI. I have my suspect and I believe he is the offender. You are entitled to your theories but there is nothing that will change my view of who the likely offender was. We will have to beg to differ. The Ramsey's actually lost most of their money and home. It is not me with the conspiracy theories I have a real life suspect who liked to spend hours in peoples house rooting through their draws if you excuse the phrase. Cheers.

neesaki likes this.
  5. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

I may have missed it, as I haven’t been here in a VERY LONG time, have you actually laid out your theory? I mean the details of how your intruder committed the crime including all the known details and lack of physical evidence?

6. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Thanks for the post. If you read my other posts it is pretty obvious who I think the killer was and it is the same person I believe killed Al Kite in Aurora Colorado. The theory is it is someone who was very good a breaking into homes, spent ages in them, had a sick sense of humour hence the supposed Ransom Note and perhaps most importantly of all a killer of children. It is basically the late Lou Smit's theory with a name to his unknown suspect. That really is the theory. If I kept laying out I am sure people might not like it or agree so I will leave it as that. Cheers.

7. kaykay543

kaykay543 Well-Known Member

8. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

My point in posting this was information. Not sure what your point is for asking me what my point was for posting this:) You agree with everything in the video and I do not and I do not agree that what you say is the only thing that makes sense out of all her injuries. Have to beg to differ. Thanks.

9. kaykay543

Okay then :) Most people post a video to validate their theory. Its unusual to see someone post a video that disputes their own theory. Which is why I asked. I wasn't sure if this meant you changed your mind or? This is a discussion forum so we discuss things here.

Although I will say it used to be against the rules to discuss IDI theories here. But maybe it changed? I haven't been around as much as I have been busy with work.

10. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Thanks for your post and interest. I also posted the video because I found it interesting and it is a source of information. I can see what you are saying now and some of your point. I have to say I do not know what IDI theories mean but there are plenty of theories on here putting forward the family members as suspects. I used to think that but have changed my mind. I am not saying I am right and others wrong just different:)

11. kaykay543

IDI means "intruder did it" PDI "patsy did it" JDI "john did it" BDI "burke did it"

There is a list of abbreviations if you go back to some of the older posts.

12. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Thanks for that I had not worked that out so perhaps I am not as good as solving cold cases as I think I am. I will bear it in mind when posting from now on. I have seen plenty of posts stating that Patsy, John or Burke did it. In 1996/07 I was convinced the parents were responsible but have changed my mind. Thanks for the information.

13. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

I find this this interest in True Crime interesting particularly in young people and young females. Not of course in a weirdo on a crime board way:). This video is not about the JonBenet Ramsey case but another big internet crime case and it is Maura Murray with makeup:

There are whispering True Crime videos for some unknown reason to me and here is one about the JonBenet Ramsey case:

14. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Dr Wecht is giving another talk about various cases including the JonBenet Ramsey one:

One that’s sure to come up is the prison death of billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein that was ruled a suicide by hanging. Wecht disagrees.

“It was ligature strangulation. It was a homicide,” Wecht said. “I’ve done many programs on Epstein including a live, active Skype from London.”

From JonBenet Ramsey to Elvis Presley to the O.J. Simpson murder trail, Wecht has science-based opinions ready to share.

Dr. Wecht to talk JFK, Epstein and other famed cases in Midland

neesaki likes this.
  15. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

neesaki likes this.
  16. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

neesaki likes this.
  17. Swirlz

Swirlz Well-Known Member

This is poetic. :p

jaejae likes this.
  18. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

To me JonBenet and others mentioned in this list were innocent victims. I think all cases should be investigated equally and you could argue for all the attention this case has had JonBenet got the rough end of the stick in terms of the investigation of here murder. Tell me poor Molly Bish and Amber Hagerman whose cases are still unsolved have had some kind of preferential treatment and in my opinion I do not think they have. I understand what people are saying but I do not like to see cases of murdered children listed like this:

Missing white woman syndrome - Wikipedia

I am sure it means a lot to Fred Murray as he searches for his daughter.

19. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

jaejae,
    Your theory is neither new nor original. Others over the years have promoted similar theories, only that the identity of the killer changes.

The point being, which theory is correct and how do we tell?

This is one of those cases where on the surface it looks self-evident that an intruder killed JonBenet. Lou Smit a lead Boulder Police Department detective held such a theory, along with a physical demonstration as to how an intruder could gain access via the basement broken window, his video is available online.

Yet once you evaluate the actual evidence support for an intruder theory simply evaporates.

Members reading this will note you offer no evidence in support of your theory, apart from asserting righteousness.

What if your suspect has a cast-iron alibi for the night JonBenet was killed?

John Parnell likes this.
  20. David Rogers

David Rogers Active Member

Lou Smit was paid to come up with an intruder theory to take the heat off Burke since they couldn’t implicate him under Colorado law.