The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I am really new here and I am not sure of all the rules, so be gentle with me as I learn.
Where the H*E* Doulbe hockey sticks did this nonsense about handing over the baby to Zani and her sister at Blanchard park come from, and following a script for thirty days? Discuss.
On Nancy Grace, the Padilla body guard, Dick, said that Casey told him the script story.

On Nancy Grace, the Padilla body guard, Dick, said that Casey told him the script story.

And, LP said he heard the new, revised story about the park and the script from Cindy.

LP said on NG while R*b was transporting CA to and from her caseworker that CA talked up a storm (my words). That CA freely talked about the weather, about Jay Blanchard Park, about the script and how CA, the baby was kidnapped. LP said that R*b was not allowed to ask questions because that was part of their contract agreement. CA just seemed to volunteer this information. But I agree, I think she was trying to impress R*b. And when I watch her and JB's interaction with each other I get a bad feeling. The way he smiles at her and holds her hand when they walk together, and CA cuddles right up with him and she has had her arms around him, too. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave her those rosary beads. IMO

Yep, being too "social" with R*b.
And just too "close" to JB....

(I wonder what her job was
that she met all these other men & kept their attention?)

Did Casey ever mention the name ZG prior to all this happening
I mean I know no one ever met her and she has no proof of her existing but I think I remember Cindy saying she heard the nanny mentioned but never met her, did any one confirm Casey ever mentioned ZG prior to accusing her of taking Caylee

I don't believe any of Casey's story, especially the script part, but let's just play along. If she had this "Script" to follow, then when did she get it and how? At what point in Casey's search at malls and nightclubs did she stop her search and follow her script?

She's so full of crap. Does she really think that she's fooling anyone?

And not only that..... but that stupid "script" (not instructions, but a script, like for a movie or a play:rolleyes:) just wasn't important enough to hold on to so that LE could later use it to help find her baby!!! Perhaps she was told to memorize it in the next 30 seconds because after that it would explode... and so it did!

Did Casey ever mention the name ZG prior to all this happening
I mean I know no one ever met her and she has no proof of her existing but I think I remember Cindy saying she heard the nanny mentioned but never met her, did any one confirm Casey ever mentioned ZG prior to accusing her of taking Caylee

As far as I recall nobody had ever met her... which in itself is weird! Of course your family members are going to have met your child care provider! Atleast SOME of them!!! If only for emergency purposes, so they know where to pick up Caylee incase something happens and KC can't. But after all that time of having a child care provider, you can't tell me that CA never would have gone and picked up Caylee. It's not like KC was SOOO responsible... sheesh.
I believe that CA said both KC and Caylee had talked about ZG, but look at all of the cover up info that is being put out by the Anthony's! I really don't think that the Anthony's had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance during the fact, or even thereafter... but what CA doesn't realize is that by saying that ZG had been talked about before the disappearance, she is still covering for KC if in fact it's not true.
Did that make sense? lol

after reading this thread and all the comical post, i have to say personally this is the funniest thread i have ever read on websleuths. from page one the comic visuals just snowballed.

As far as I recall nobody had ever met her... which in itself is weird! Of course your family members are going to have met your child care provider! Atleast SOME of them!!! If only for emergency purposes, so they know where to pick up Caylee incase something happens and KC can't. But after all that time of having a child care provider, you can't tell me that CA never would have gone and picked up Caylee. It's not like KC was SOOO responsible... sheesh.
I believe that CA said both KC and Caylee had talked about ZG, but look at all of the cover up info that is being put out by the Anthony's! I really don't think that the Anthony's had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance during the fact, or even thereafter... but what CA doesn't realize is that by saying that ZG had been talked about before the disappearance, she is still covering for KC if in fact it's not true.
Did that make sense? lol
yes that makes sense

what gp in their right mind not be concerned enough to not only meet the nanny but become close to the nanny sort of like an extention of the family...afterall this person is watching over your grandchild.

Did that make sense? lol

yes thanks, as much as anything can make sense with this case :crazy:

No joking! I think my earlier post on page 13 portraying KC rolling in the park fighting with herself... and Caylee ultimately deciding she is better off on her own and hightailing it out of there makes more sense than ANYTHING KC is saying!!! LOL
hehe, the clown car still makes me laugh. Geez, with all those people in the "clown car", I would think people would be hanging out the windows and the tires would go flat!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEP it wasn't on page 13, it was waayyy back! lol

what gp in their right mind not be concerned enough to not only meet the nanny but become close to the nanny sort of like an extention of the family...afterall this person is watching over your grandchild.

well exactly! And who was paying the woman???? And with what??? Check? Cash? KC didn't have an income!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288