BILL COSBY SENTENCED 3 TO 10 YEARS FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT
JOIN THE WEBSLEUTHS DISCUSSION

The Killing Season Episodes (via Web) *NO DISCUSSION*

Discussion in 'Welcome to The Killing Season!' started by shadowraiths, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowraiths

shadowraiths LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special Staff Member Moderator

2. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Nice work, Shadowraiths. If you don't mind, I'm going to add a brief note here regarding forum organization.

The discussion thread for Ep 4, "A Darkness on the Edge of Town", has been moved to the Atlantic City Serial Killer sub-forum in The Killing Season forum.

The thread for upcoming Ep 5 will be in the Daytona Beach sub-forum, and so forth.

Thanks for your patience. I understand folks get antsy when threads are moved around. I apologize for that, but it's a fluid environment, and circumstances progress and change.

Bessie
    WS Administrator

3. shadowraiths

shadowraiths LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special Staff Member Moderator

4. shadowraiths

:bump:

Links for the final episodes, bonus clips, and forums, have been added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.