The many shades of Arias' hair

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by minor4th, Feb 23, 2013.

1. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Those pictures look like she JUST came out of the salon. They do not look like someone who is on a road trip and has been on the road in the middle of summer for 800 miles already. I have made that same drive, from Lassen Park to Santa Monica, a few dozen times. When I arrive at my destination, my hair is not neatly blow dried, and my make up is not perfectly applied. I do not have the urge to take a close up picture of myself at the end of that long drive. I hope the jury gets it, that she just left the salon and had her 'hair did.'

2. ADoyle

ADoyle New Member

I also think she went to a salon, especially since she was going from blonde to brunette quickly which is far easier for a professional to do and have it look right. Usually, the recommendation for home kits is to go slightly lighter or darker than what one is starting out with. Another issue is that when going on a long drive, unless you stay at a hotel overnight, there is no way to have the hair dry and look like a blowout.

3. wasnt_me

wasnt_me Well-Known Member

The biggest thing is that she has NOT admitted to having her hair done on the trip. All she had to say was she felt her roots were showing, so she just got it done because she was going to meet Ryan. That's all she had to say. I mean, I don't get why she wouldn't admit to it if the rental car guy said she had blonde hair and Ryan said she didn't.

They bring in pictures from May--not testimony of anyone who'd seen Jodi even the DAY of picking up the rental car (like her sister or brother?) to testify that her hair was brown that day. Why would no one vouch for her on that? Hope the jury pays attention to the fact that she had no one come in and clarify her hair color.

4. The_Flashlight

The_Flashlight Member

That's a font that cameras do not use. She added that via a Photo edit app.

5. wasnt_me

If that date happens to be correct, you can tell she did something because in the June 3 picture, that hair on her upper lip is gone.

6. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

7. wasnt_me

Rewatched Jodi's direct. Nurmi showed her a picture of herself with the dog. The one where she had bi-colored hair. He asked her of her hair was like that when she rented the car. She said yes.

This was trial day 19. So with the admission of the Helio phone pics from June 3rd, she check and checkmated herself with that lie.

8. AuburnSchnauzer

AuburnSchnauzer New Member

Sorry for not reading previous posts on hair color but I think I remember her telling DF that the neighbors of Travis would have only seen her as a "platinum blonde". She said that she pretty much just stayed indoors with Travis but would occasionally walk his dog outside...(This is in the interrogation videos up top).

9. drip~drop

drip~drop kiss a fuzzie

Could she have done it at a regular rest-stop or a truck stop where they have showers?

10. geevee

geevee Well-Known Stickie

I think if the nudie pic had been taken in the same light as the ones with the highlights framing her face it would look like the very same hair color. The newest pics where she's in the car (on the 3rd), her hair would look black in the bedroom lighting of the nudes, I don't think that was the color of her hair when the nudes were taken.

11. MeeBee

MeeBee Active Member

There is just no way this picture is from May. Her hair was much longer by then and it did not have layers.

12. Tiger09

Tiger09 Active Member

As much as she dyed her hair, I'm surprised she still has it. I admit, she's a murderer with great hair. Well we won't get the truth about Travis, but I want to know how she doesn't have straw for hair. She'd probably lie about that too.

13. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

It's all the peanut butter. :floorlaugh:

14. geevee

geevee Well-Known Stickie

:floorlaugh: