The message between Casey and Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Amy was getting texts from this # since June 18th and KC didn't meet Tone til the end of June and Amy supposedly didn't know Tone til after Caylee disappeared. Read through it again if you have time.
It'll make sense and then we'll both know I'm right. :blowkiss:

I thought that was JG whom she met only after the fact? I was always under the impression that TonE, Ricardo and Amy had been friends previously..gah! too many people to keep track of.

I think that is Tony.

I believe that's Will.

I'm searching the forum for the cell phone listing of all people involved buy can't find it....anyone know where it's posted at?

This is interesting.................

June 24, 2008

(2:12PM) from Casey Anthony: Leaving work in a few. Ill call you on my way to the house
(3:39PM) from Casey Anthony: Dont buy the whole store!
(3:40PM) from Casey Anthony: Haha then do it :)
(8:49PM) from 3212769971: Mmm jasons deli what up now
(9:54PM) from 9544947592: I depositied your IRS checks into our acct and will transfer to yours. What did we owe you $181.40 for?

who was that msg from and IRS Checks Yup, that caught my eye too. Wonder what that was about.
:waitasec

I don't think so. Amy was getting texts from this # since June 18th and KC didn't meet Tone til the end of June and Amy supposedly didn't know Tone til after Caylee disappeared. Read through it again if you have time.
It'll make sense and then we'll both know I'm right. :blowkiss:
Casey met TL the end of May IIRC. By the end of June when Caylee was missing they were together.

who was that msg from and IRS Checks Yup, that caught my eye too. Wonder what that was about.
:waitasec
It's been mentioned this may have been a message between AH and her parents.

Of note though, was AH missing a camera? And did Casey claim it was at her parents' house?

I thought that was JG whom she met only after the fact? I was always under the impression that TonE, Ricardo and Amy had been friends previously..gah! too many people to keep track of.

That's what I thought too. Casey met TonE at the end of May, not June. IIRC, Amy met him shortly thereafter. (Casey had been in contact with TL via Facebook/Myspace since early in the year, but only "met" him in May) It IS hard to keep up with, even for those of us who are obsessed!

That's what I thought too. Casey met TonE at the end of May, not June. IIRC, Amy met him shortly thereafter. (Casey had been in contact with TL via Facebook/Myspace since early in the year, but only "met" him in May) It IS hard to keep up with, even for those of us who are obsessed!

Right? Amy also lured KC to TonEs apt with Cindy in tow, I don't think she would do that having never met him. Makes me I feel like I know too much about this and these people.

I believe that's Will.

I'm searching the forum for the cell phone listing of all people involved buy can't find it....anyone know where it's posted at?

Uhh. I think you're right.

Casey met TL the end of May IIRC. By the end of June when Caylee was missing they were together.

It's all coming back to me now. I stop obsessing for a month and look what happens. I forget everything.

Of note though, was AH missing a camera? And did Casey claim it was at her parents' house?

Yes, I caught that too.............KC said she would "check" there.

I find that interesting too about the camera. Was she missing one? I would have thought that she would have taken it to PR with her. I don't believe this is all the text msgs. because there is not the mass text from Casey about Caylee missing on there. I still just have a feeling that on 7/15, Amy probably text Casey after receiving the call from Cindy, not knowing of course at the time how serious the situation was. Not a bit of proof on that, just pure speculation on my part.

Right? Amy also lured KC to TonEs apt with Cindy in tow, I don't think she would do that having never met him. Makes me I feel like I know too much about this and these people.

LOL! I know, I was thinking tonight about how much time I have spent following this case and everyone dragged into it. Who would have ever thought that we would still be here trying to dissect everything at the end of November? :eek:

There is something very fishy going on between Jesse and Amy. Their conversation is very telling. They are definitely involved.

How do you figure? Jesse is playing know-it-all because he was kicked out of or quit police training. From reading these texts they come across as concerned, worried, scared.. where do you see anything else?

OMG where do I start??? Sheesh --- there are A LOT of answers in those texts -- and at the same time they raise even MORE questions!!!!!!!!!!

Question: Who are 'the boys' that everyone keeps referring to? Anyone know?

Question: Whose number is 321-276-9971?? He was infatuated with Casey! Even went so far as to say -- and I quote "The cops just called me they have her phone. where is she i sware i wilk do n e thing 4 her"

Interesting things:

5/15 - 10:47AM) from Casey Anthony: Tomorrow. Im working all night tonight. Tomorrow it is :-D

6/8/08 - (12:38PM) from Casey Anthony: Alright cool. Im staying at the boys tonight so we can all hangout.

June 14, 2008 -- car broke down and Amy drove it somewhere for her?

(6:09PM) from Casey Anthony: Sutton place. On university between goldenrod and forsyth.
(6:10PM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome.
(8:20PM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome
(8:21PM) from Casey Anthony: He said it doesnt matter where you park it.
(8:23PM) from Casey Anthony: Anytime love! Ill get it towed to the house one day this week(8:25PM) from Casey Anthony: Actually we probably could. I dont see why not. Ill check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning.
(8:27PM) from Casey Anthony: Agreed. Thatll work
(8:55PM) from Casey Anthony: Depends on which way youre coming from. If youre coming from goldenrod its on the left. From 436 or forsyth its on the right

ALL TEXTS ARE MISSING ON THE 6/16 - either there weren't any (hard to believe) or they weren't released in this information for some reason?

KC texted amy several times every day without fail....EXCEPT FOR (drumroll please) 6/16, 6/17 (2 times short & sweet in the morning gave Amy her address at As house), NONE on 6/18, and one on 6/19 (short and unanswered by Amy). 6/20 - 6/23 there were NO TEXTS from KC. So basically she didn't communicate with Amy by text or cell 6/16 through 6/23, which are the curious dates in this whole timeline.

On 6/27 she tells amy via text that she's ran out of gas two fridays in a row - the 27th and the 20th evidently. She ran out of gas again on 6/29 and asked to borrow AMY and a GAS CAN.

July 22:
(3:51PM) from JG: They are a coming. Harris rosen (HR) is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the rosen hospitiliaty school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message, and has put his support behind us, anyway possibl <<<<<----guess <<HR>> would be paying her legal fees -- maybe he's the moneyman?? Wonder what the connection is between him and JG?? Weird, weird, weird.

July 1 - THIS IS JUST FUNNY
(1:19PM) from Casey Anthony: Sorry. Was talking to my crazy mother

July 4 - Evidently Amy's $400 came up missing on the 4th of July reading the text.

THIS IS AMAZING TO ME - I HAD TO READ IT SEVERAL TIMES TO MAKE SURE i WAS READING IT RIGHT!

JULY 20, 2008 - DOES JG REALIZE THIS IS OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE??MOST OF THESE GUYS ARE SUBPOENAED WITNESSES

(6:56PM) from <<JG>>: Ok well...tell him this is just a friend thing to help and for all of us to talk to each other

(7:59PM) from <<JGrund>>: He should not have talked to a detective...oh well. There will be a big hole but it will help(8:11PM) from Jesse Grund: Its like who wants to be a millionaire

It's like a whole conspiracy theory to 'get their stories right'

JULY 22, 2008 -- THIS IS EVEN WORSE!!!

(2:36AM) from JG: Talked to lee. Confirmed some stuff about casey. Good thing we can all still help from the new office space. The reward is up to over one hundred thousand dollars. We dont have to see her but we could see her reach out to us. Just out of curiousity why did you, troy and riccardo go to puerto rico seperately,
(9:40AM) from JG: You guys keep your ticket stubs?
(10:21AM) from JG: Just might come up. Dont have to be a genius to realize that county will ask you guys if you have proof you flew out of down while Caylee was missing

(2:29PM) from JG: You and the guys want to get together tonight?
(2:29PM) from JG: You and the guys want to get together tonight?
(2:36PM) from JG: Dark knight sounds glorious. Just hit me up. I took off the night
(2:42PM) from JG: If she gets out we just need to mobilize
(2:45PM) from JG: Cool ric? He has a nickname
(2:58PM) from JG: Shorter than amy? So is it just a? Or am?
(3:00PM) from JG: <<<Hr>>> has stepped up and said he will help anyway he can! So awesome!
(3:14PM) from JG: Orange county is saying the smell in the car is definitively human composition.
(3:17PM) from JG: What? When?
(3:21PM) from JG: Really? Dead animal why?
(3:23PM) from JG: Ok.
(3:28PM) from JG: Keep that. Dont tell anyone else. County will want to know that.
(3:33PM) from JG: Will do. Dont tell anyone that...not even the boys. We may have just strengthened the time line(3:42PM) from JG: Ok. Tell troy to not tell anyone! Very important. Ears everywhere. How are things going downtown? Do you know who<<HR>>is?

(3:51PM) from JG: They are a coming. HR is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the rosen hospitiliaty school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message, and has put his support behind us, anyway possibl
(3:54PM) from JG: Not good news in the hearing. The k9 alerted to human decomposition in both the trunk of the car and backyard of the house near her playset
(4:05PM) from JG: She isnt getting out
(4:09PM) from JG: Yeah... this is making me sick
(4:10PM) from 3212769971: Yet they set the bond 4 5ooo dollers
(4:26PM) from 3212769971: Thatr 5o thousand dollers with a lean on her moms house
(4:46PM) from 3212769971: I did maybe idk fred is on my nerve.. how r u
(4:48PM) from JG: When do you go in to pick up?
(5:02PM) from Jesse Grund: They are better with company :p just kidding
(5:47PM) from 3212769971: I max or reg
(5:48PM) from JG: WIll do
(5:52PM) from JG: Will do fo shzzle
(5:42PM) from JG: Ok. Oh and ric is just as gulbale as the rest of us obviously. He will never know :p
(5:46PM) from JG: I have to find out if i am talking to melich tonight.
(6:28PM) from JG: I am in
(6:49PM) from JG: When and where we meeting?
(6:52PM) from 4077161759: No Jesse can in no circumstances be invited to my house
(6:53PM) from 4077191759: He will meet us there. Will on the other hand is always welcome
(7:02PM) from JG: Ok
(7:08PM) from JG: Ok
(7:47PM) from JG: Parking now
(8:42PM) from 3212172944: tonight I bar? Call me

You have to read Amy's outgoing text to get the gist of what's going on. the 312 number is Will and he is obsessed and Casey told TonE that Will was gay. Will and Casey supposedly had something going on, well in Will's head. Amy's camera was brokenso she sent it in to get fixed and had it mailed back the A house since it was supposedly going to be her new home (according to casey)

And Jesse was hitting on Amy saying how its so rare to find girls w/his beliefs and saying she was beautiful. I'm not sure Amy bought it though. Not sure if he did htis to get more information from the group.

I jsut don't know why Jesse wouldnt want the boys (ricardo troy and jp) to know about what Amy was telling him about the car. it's so weird.

UPDATE: I now know why jesse didn't want anybody saying anything. He knew the A's hated him. He was at their house and knew that he would be thrown under the bus. Amy stated how she wanted nothing to do w/casey anymore in her texts how she was so mad. Jesse and Amy connected because they purposely wanted to hide things from Lee I think. Whatever info they gave would "make their timeline stronger" Which meant make their defense stronger. IMO

6:52PM) from 4077161759: No Jesse can in no circumstances be invited to my house
This is JP, guess he has no love for Jesse...

I jsut don't know why Jesse wouldnt want the boys (ricardo troy and jp) to know about what Amy was telling him about the car. it's so weird. I think this was about Casey telling her there was an odor in her car and it came from a animal.

All of these are Casey A. just noting some interesting ones...
May 6th:
(7:41PM) from Casey Anthony: Hope youre having fun. Id give my right hand to be there instead of here
May 7th:
(11:14AM) from Casey Anthony: This will definitely be a trip to remember
(11:15AM) from Casey Anthony: Agreed. Honestly..im making a list now so i know what to get and prepare for. Im a nut but emergency cash is a must for me. Ill blow money really fast
(11:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. I just want a couple cute dresses and some new shorts. Maybe a bathing suit. Besides that ill be good. It shouldnt take too much to prepare. Atleast i have plenty of luggage to choose from. Just dont let me pack my entire wardrobe. :)
May 9th:
(9:47AM) from Casey Anthony: I stayed with ric last night. Some of the best sex we ever had.. And again this morning. Either im really weak or im falling for this kid. Neither is a good situation.
(10:03AM) from Casey Anthony: Im trying. Things just click between him and i. Last night it was very emotional connection.. besides physical. And it was the same way this morning. He did smoke once the entire night. Maybe hes making an effort? I dont know
(10:07AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. Me too. Who knows. I just dont want to let my heart get too invested unless i know his is. He keeps saying he wants to see where things go. Oye.

May 14th:
(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared :-D

May 15, 2008
(8:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Two of my tires blew out on my way home. :-( troy and ric literally saved the day.
(11:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Im so screwed. The tow company only accepts cash. What the hell am I going to do?
(11:22AM) from Casey Anthony: What time do you get done? Its not going to be more than 80
(11:26AM) from Casey Anthony: Thats perfect. Thank you so much Amy!
(11:34AM) from Casey Anthony: No worries. Im going to call the company to see what the time frame is
(11:36AM) from Casey Anthony: She said within the next 45 minutes. So an hour or so before they get here.
(11:41AM) from Casey Anthony: Will do!
(11:42AM) from Casey Anthony: Highway or no highway?
(11:46AM) 408 to goldenrod. Right on goldenrod. Left on curry ford. Right on chickasaw. Follow chickasaw pass the middle school and the church. It will be the 3rd neighborhood on the left after the church. Chickasaw park. The street name is grandee.
This conversation shows in perfect detail HOW Casey operated and played her friends...She just got Amy to pay for the tow bill on her car...or to give her $80 for pocket money and DADDY paid the tow??? Anyone recall if he ever mentioned paying for it???

May 19, 2008
(10:52AM) from Casey Anthony: I cant wait to have a semi normal schedule again. I hate working 12 hour splits each day. Ill be home in about an hour and i have to be back around 6 tonight.
(10:56AM) from Casey Anthony: Seriously! Thankfully it wont last that much longer for either of us

So Casey was pretending to work a 12 hour SPLIT SHIFT, so she could be away DAY and NIGHT...That IS interesting...12 hours of working, an hour or more getting cleaned up and ready, 7 hours asleep, and hour or so travel time each day, or more...that leaves what? 3 hours in a day when she "worked" when she would be the MOTHER OF THE YEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb