The message between Casey and Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i read the word spinning.. It referance to a party.. I took it to mean DJing.... mabe im just old lol.

but they use the word dj and spin sometimes together.

When i read the word spinning.. It referance to a party.. I took it to mean DJing.... mabe im just old lol.

but they use the word dj and spin sometimes together.

yeah me too, (thats why I had to ask the neighbor kid) surprised I havent had a visit from his mom. I guess the term "rolling" became too well known.

May 14th:
"(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared"

IIRC on MAY 14 @ 8:49 AM Casey changed her password to timer55.

It seems Casey had the murder planned by this date. She knew by July she would be free and the countdown began.

Well, if you had a friend that had a child, and suddenly that child was never seen, would you not REALLY ask, over and over where the child was? I certainly would. But after KC was arrested, suddenly everyone says, oh yea, that was strange? KC told lies....I think they all have their own lies. JMO

I have always wondered about the same thing. I don't care how old they are, it was obvious Caylee wasn't on the scene, ridiculous to believe a 2 year old was sleeping at the nanny's for a month straight etc and I find it hard to believe they didn't press her more as to where Caylee was.

well .. It just seems.. and Im not saying they didnt use drugs.... They prolly did some.. I donno.. But It seemed that dj'ing and music fit into this group alot to.. and If it was a drug they were going to be all using at this party.. It seems that they would say they were going to be spinning.. Not saying this one person was..

donno.. If that made sence.. but the workding to me.. makes me think they were talking about dj'ing.

well .. It just seems.. and Im not saying they didnt use drugs.... They prolly did some.. I donno.. But It seemed that dj'ing and music fit into this group alot to.. and If it was a drug they were going to be all using at this party.. It seems that they would say they were going to be spinning.. Not saying this one person was..

donno.. If that made sence.. but the workding to me.. makes me think they were talking about dj'ing.

how about when they refer getting some "spin dip", is that in reference to music ?

It seems Casey had the murder planned by this date. She knew by July she would be free and the countdown began.

If the date coincides with chloroform searches, this could potentially be an important piece of information.

I've been suspicious that she was planning to off her parents, too.

I thought that too. Maybe KCs "script" was to fake a kidnapping....then the kidnappers kill G & C--to get back at KC for telling cops, etc. Ya know, the story that they are in danger. Wouldnt put anything past her. Then it would be poor poor KC!

how about when they refer getting some "spin dip", is that in reference to music ?

I asked my son about the spinning and the spin dip. Spinning is the same as rolling. Spin Dip, he believes, is liquid E. Now, this is what he hears on campus. He doesn't use so he isn't 100% sure. That's just what he heard.

(11:24AM) from Casey Anthony: ****. I forgot.
(12:38PM) from Casey Anthony: How soon?
(2:46PM) from Casey Anthony: I wasnt sure if it was already done. Have it sent to the house. I have a lot of details to fill you in on. Ill call you later on

What is this regarding?

(2:46PM) from Casey Anthony: I wasnt sure if it was already done. Have it sent to the house. I have a lot of details to fill you in on. Ill call you later on

What is this regarding?

I believe they are texting about he camera AH ordered. KC told her to have it mailed to her parents house.

I don't think Cindy agreed to take care of Caylee at all - I think KC waited until her parents where out of town to commit this murder and dispose of the body. She knew by July she would be free to do what she pleases - SHE CLEARED her vacation time.

What is this regarding?

I'm wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the change of address that CA talked about in her interview. The one AH allegedly submitted to the post office?

Don't know that any package or mail was actually delivered, though. Hmmm...

What is this regarding?

Amy was making plans to move into KC's house. I think she even submitted a change of address with the PO. So maybe this pertains to that?

I asked my son about the spinning and the spin dip. Spinning is the same as rolling. Spin Dip, he believes, is liquid E. Now, this is what he hears on campus. He doesn't use so he isn't 100% sure. That's just what he heard.
Makes sense to me.

I'm wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the change of address that CA talked about in her interview. The one AH allegedly submitted to the post office?

Don't know that any package or mail was actually delivered, though. Hmmm...

I just wrote the same thing. You beat me to it!

Amy was making plans to move into KC's house. I think she even submitted a change of address with the PO. So maybe this pertains to that?
If it was to be delivered via UPS etc., it would have to go to a home address and not a P.O. Box. I can see her changing the address to the A house for that specific purpose.

If it was to be delivered via UPS etc., it would have to go to a home address and not a P.O. Box. I can see her changing the address to the A house for that specific purpose.

UPS wouldn't require a change of address unless the package had to be re-routed during shipment. But that wouldn't involve a change of address through the post office.

I have a neighbor who ships things to my address in her name because she works during UPS delivery hours. I don't receive any of her other mail, just packages from UPS and FedEx.

Thanks Hope -- glad there are people who live in Orlando who can give us good info on geography there! :) Lake Eola is out then.

Why out?
She left the car in a main area that her mother CA drove past every day.
Maybe she wanted the car and body found ?

I had to ask the neighbors kid, I had no idea. I was a kid in the 70's.... thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998